The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

who does Damon love?? (Page 2)

viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
gr8 topic!!

well cuminn to kat n damon!! damon wz alwayzz a veryy nicee guywho 1864 (iguess LOL) luvd his brother too bt the thing was that he was actually obsessed bt KAT n soo he alwayz wanted to b widd her!! it wz alwayz hiss obsession that madee him heartless that he killed people bt deep downn insidee damon wz alwayzz a nicee guy as he alwayzz helped stefen whenever he needed his help

cumin to elena n damon! in d promo of d upcumin episode elena says "i care abt damon bt i luv stefen" dis statement of hers sayz she care abt him n deyy may end up togather u never know tvd is alwayz a mystery LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

hello every1Embarrassed

i am newbie to this section, i justed got hooked to TVD a week backDay Dreaming and when i get addicted all i do is watch episode after episode and hence i managed to watch S1 full and S2 till the last episodeEmbarrassed
Now all i can think is DAMON DAMON and DAMONShockedShocked.......SillyBlushing

i just came across a thread where Katherina's true feelings for Stephan were discussed. I loved everyone reply and hence i was eager to know what you guys think about Damon's love?

Did he truly love Kat? or was it just obsession! (140 yrs of obsession)
His feelings for Elena. Is it love? or something else.

I feel Damon truly loved Kat to the point of obsession. He was so blinded by her love, her charm that he failed to see the difference between right and wrong. He was willingly playing along with Kat to be with her forever. He believed all along that Stephan stole her from him and his only aim became to free her from the tomb. When Anna revealed that Kat was never in there in the first place and in spite she (Kat) being around for so long never bothered to see him - scattered Damon!Broken Heart

His interest in elena was because of the striking resemblance in her looks with Kat and she being Stephan biggest weakness! After knowing her for sometime he realized what a wonderful selfless person she is, unlike Kat. Elena is the one person who can hurt Damon and walk away with it without facing his wrath.

i really hope Damon finds his own girl, in elena's life Damon will forever be the 'other guy'.

your valued comments - please!

cheers
Kai

p.s. how many more days for jan 27th!AngryCry

I agree with everything you said....I'm not a huge stefan-elena fan or anything(I like them together,but they can get boring) but I think it's pretty clear that Elena loves Stefan and only him! There can be no change. And yeah, so I really really wish Damon finds someone whom he can love and who loves him back with all her heart (wouldn't all of us just love to be that girl?????LOL)...

Kai.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

[QUOTE=Kai_Hiwatari]hello every1Embarrassed

i am newbie to this section, i justed got hooked to TVD a week backDay Dreaming and when i get addicted all i do is watch episode after episode and hence i managed to watch S1 full and S2 till the last episodeEmbarrassed
Now all i can think is DAMON DAMON and DAMONShockedShocked.......SillyBlushing

i just came across a thread where Katherina's true feelings for Stephan were discussed. I loved everyone reply and hence i was eager to know what you guys think about Damon's love?

Did he truly love Kat? or was it just obsession! (140 yrs of obsession)
His feelings for Elena. Is it love? or something else.

I feel Damon truly loved Kat to the point of obsession. He was so blinded by her love, her charm that he failed to see the difference between right and wrong. He was willingly playing along with Kat to be with her forever. He believed all along that Stephan stole her from him and his only aim became to free her from the tomb. When Anna revealed that Kat was never in there in the first place and in spite she (Kat) being around for so long never bothered to see him - scattered Damon!Broken Heart

His interest in elena was because of the striking resemblance in her looks with Kat and she being Stephan biggest weakness! After knowing her for sometime he realized what a wonderful selfless person she is, unlike Kat. Elena is the one person who can hurt Damon and walk away with it without facing his wrath.

i really hope Damon finds his own girl, in elena's life Damon will forever be the 'other guy'.

your valued comments - please!

cheers
Kai

p.s. how many more days for jan 27th!AngryCry

I agree with everything you said....I'm not a huge stefan-elena fan or anything(I like them together,but they can get boring) but I think it's pretty clear that Elena loves Stefan and only him! There can be no change. And yeah, so I really really wish Damon finds someone whom he can love and who loves him back with all her heart (wouldn't all of us just love to be that girl?????LOL)...[/QUOTE]

u bet!
lol where does u the queue start?

Edited by shona. - 07 January 2011 at 10:57am

Kai.

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

[QUOTE=HPmaniac][QUOTE=Kai_Hiwatari]hello every1Embarrassed

And yeah, so I really really wish Damon finds someone whom he can love and who loves him back with all her heart (wouldn't all of us just love to be that girl?????LOL)...[/QUOTE]

u bet!

Shocked......BlushingBlushing i am forever ready!!

@HPmaniac - thanks for replyingTongue
HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

u bet!

LOLLOLI was just thinking...imagine if Ian Somerhalder had a swayamvarLOLLOLROFL
I think the fan girls wud be ready to kill each other to get him!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.Kai.

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

u bet!

SmileThanks for starting this topic!!!!!!!! I love discussing Damon!!!TongueSmile
It's my most favorite thing to do (next to watching him,of course)

BTW, I love ur siggies!!!!! Heart

Edited by HPmaniac - 07 January 2011 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.Kai.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=HPmaniac][QUOTE=Kai_Hiwatari]hello every1Embarrassed

And yeah, so I really really wish Damon finds someone whom he can love and who loves him back with all her heart (wouldn't all of us just love to be that girl?????LOL)...[/QUOTE]

u bet!

Gr8! join the queue-rite behind meEmbarrassed
lolLOL

Kai.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
according to me damon luvd katherine so much dat he almost became obsessed wid her but now he truly luvs elena nd respects stelena's luv story also.....

Edited by chakku - 16 January 2011 at 9:31am

Kai.

Go to top