India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#4 Nissar & Swati's WORLD OF EQUAL BUT OPPOSITES

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

A lot of predictions in this segment!!!  LOL  Segment  #4  is also all predictions....but a note of hope.....if the equal but opposite theory applies......Maneet will be together.....after a few initial problems! Tongue

Dev ' Walking to temple for her wedding ceremony.......Geet remembers her childhood and the special moments she spent with members of Handa family.  She fondly remembers the times when her father lovingly helped her to learn how to ride a bicycle.

Maan -  Maan has bad a memory of when he first fell off his bicycle......he put the bicycle in the spooky room where he keeps a memento of all his mistakes and never rode the bicycle again.

Dev ' Just before Geet & Dev's marriage starts..... Maan comes near the temple with a photograph searching for someone.

Maan ' Are we to expect someone similarly coming to look for Maan when the wedding starts.

Dev ' Geet and Dev's 'fake marriage' was conducted in secrecy in the temple.

Maan ' I am sure that Maan & Geet's wedding will be 'real' and will definitely happen.......in front of the world and media.

Dev ' Darji gave the land papers to Pammi on behalf of Geet.

Maan -  I hope Maan is going to give the land papers back to Geet.....either before or after the wedding.

Dev ' Bidaii takes place from the temple with whole of Handa family present.  Geet cries and runs back to hug her mother.  Her mum tells her not to cry and also tells her that running back or looking back from the doli (car) is unlucky.

Maan -  If the opposite is to happen.....then I predict that Bidaii will not take place due to complications.......and if and when Bidaii takes place.......it will take place from the outhouse (Geet's maayka).......and Geet will be hopping and skipping to the Khurana Mansion.

Dev ' removes Geets jewellery on wedding night

Maan -  I don't know how....but the opposite means that Maan will put jewellery on Geet on Suhaag Raat..... (Remember.....Maan's dialogue about  putting bangles on Geet on their Suhaag Raat.)  LOL  This is so far-fetched.....it is going to be hilarious......if it happens.)         

Dev ' Sleeps with Geet on Suhaag Raat.

Mann -  Oh Dear!!!!   Are we to expect the opposite to happen on Maaneet Suhaag Raat.

Dev ' Suhaag Raat happens in a lodge.

Maan ' Suhaag Raat ......when it happens......will happen in Geets sasural (Khurana Mansion.)  Sorry for everyone who was looking for a live-in track but if the equal and opposite theory is true......it is fairly certain that Nissar would never have contemplated a live-in-together before the wedding.  If Nissar was to keep true to his concept of 'opposite events'.......then he would never have Geet and Maan consummate before their marriage......seeing as Dev and Geet consummated a marriage which was fake.  This would completely go against Nissar's theory.

Dev ' Naintara confronts Dev after consummation with Geet.

Maan ' Are we to expect a confrontation for Maan before the consummation.

Dev ' Geet bumps into Maan outside the lodge house while she is looking for Dev.

Maan ' Is Geet going to bump into Dev outside the outhouse or Khurana Mansion.

Dev ' Abandons Geet the next day.

Maan ' Will never let go of Geet........whatever or whoever comes in the way.

Dev -  Geet returns to her Maayka after Dev abandons her.

Maan ' Will Geet stay in Khurana Mansion or return back to the outhouse.

I'm not sure I should contine......as from here onwards....these are only going to be my predictions.  I don't want to ruin viewers enjoyment with my predictions regarding events that might or might not take place after the wedding.

If anyone is interested....PM me....and depending on feedback....I will either post or PM all those who request it.

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 04 January 2011 at 5:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13ixray

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top