Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jan/06 Communication Skills in SGP (pg 9) (Page 9)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
^oh so KK wasnt such a bad dad after all.....very goodThumbs Up (I dont watch episodes online...I wait to wacth on my TV that's why I'm like a week behind in episodes)

but yeah I wish RD would raise some points about this

and I agree with you about Suhana mainting integrity...THAT's why I love Suhana so much....even though she is immature and childish...she is STILL sensible....warna she would be like Anu in BBDead

Edited by Tani91 - 05 January 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
thats not fair.. suhana has been shown as faulter....i mean though its wrong of her to slap sona (she deservd it!!) bt thn how cud she just keep on listening??.........and ur 2nd point was just so true..........
SUHANA NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE ..... HOW THE HELL THOSE KASHAPY SAY THAT........ND MR BAJPAEE...........THAT DUMB DIDN'T CLEAR THE MISINTERPRETATION............... GOD M WAITING 4 TODAYS EPI.......... THOUGH I DOUBT I WILL GET TO WATCH IT!!
vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^oh so KK wasnt such a bad dad after all.....very goodThumbs Up (I dont watch episodes online...I wait to wacth on my TV that's why I'm like a week behind in episodes)

but yeah I wish RD would raise some points about this

and I agree with you about Suhana mainting integrity...THAT's why I love Suhana so much....even though she is immature and childish...she is STILL sensible....warna she would be like Anu in BBDead

R-D are fultoo in support of Suhana and blames Sona for Suhana's leaving AND also knocks some sense into I-E that they weren't paying attention to their worst fears!!!

KK was good.. did a good job as a father.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tantrums..

thats not fair.. suhana has been shown as faulter....i mean though its wrong of her to slap sona (she deservd it!!) bt thn how cud she just keep on listening??.........and ur 2nd point was just so true..........
SUHANA NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE ..... HOW THE HELL THOSE KASHAPY SAY THAT........ND MR BAJPAEE...........THAT DUMB DIDN'T CLEAR THE MISINTERPRETATION............... GOD M WAITING 4 TODAYS EPI.......... THOUGH I DOUBT I WILL GET TO WATCH IT!!

Looks like the water has reached the boiling point. I think KK will be key to making Suhana realize she loves Ishaan. I think KK is the ONLY one who understands Suhana perfectly... her positives and weaknesses... I feel he has the ability to make her do things his way and Suhana ALWAYS saved everything her dad gave her. Even the gudiya KK gave which she broke in anger, Suhana saved it carefully in her treasure box..LOLLOLLOL And so will she do the same w/Ishaan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I think KK and Suhana do have a bond. and he understands her, he has to, as he has almost single handedly brought her up. And Suhana trusts him, she did say that she has never asked anyone else for money other than KK.

And it is KK who will lead her to finding the right way, BM Dadajee got her till this point and now it will be KK.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramvishmewellFeefiTani91

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
CONTINUATION....

Yet another disappointment in today's episode...

The whole Sona drama was staged to make Suhaana realize her love for Ishaan...

And in the Precap they show KK talking to Suhana why it is a big mistake getting her married into a huge family aka bheed and all that stuff...????
are they trying to get Suhana to stay in Kashyap parivaar for the family members and not because she loves Ishaan? Needless for Sona natak, that was the statusquo!!!

Instead, I would have loved KK say things about Ishaan to make her realize she needs to fight back for her rightful place as Ishaan's wife b/c she has haq over him nad his love.. for simple and pure reason Suhana loves Ishaan!!! KK should make her say that...

Somebody, anybody from OBS world, can you chime in if that's what is happenening?
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
vishmewell, Can I put a spoiler ? I am from the so called OBS owrkd :)

a hint, do you think Suhana does what she is told too..KK is going the way of taunting suhana by repeating her words...but suhana's reaction will be difft. Do let m eknow if you need more hints.
vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

vishmewell, Can I put a spoiler ? I am from the so called OBS owrkd :)

a hint, do you think Suhana does what she is told too..KK is going the way of taunting suhana by repeating her words...but suhana's reaction will be difft. Do let m eknow if you need more hints.

Pohshah... thx yaar... Big smile  I could guess KK is using reverse psychology on Suhana to make her realize. But why is he talking about the bheed jaisa parivaar, I dont get it. The purpose of this Sona drama is to make Suhana realize her love for Ishaan... now why are they trying to get her to stay for the kashyap family???  She has been living there for that family. Now the problem is Ishaan right? She wants Ishaan to love her not Sona... then why the hell is KK talking about bheed and parivaar...

I would want KK to talk about Ishaan in a way that Suhana will come out and say Ishaan acha ladka hai, and then will dawn on her that she should stay put and win him back from Sona. That's the spirit we want Suhana to have so that she will confess her love for Ishaan.

I JUST DO NOT WANT SUHANA TO STAY BACK FOR KASHYAPS AGAIN!!! 
you can PM the details hehehe...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index