Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jan/06 Communication Skills in SGP (pg 9) (Page 8)

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
@ iruaG -- 
"her father should have been more sensitive to her plight."  KK made me happy today by diplomatically putting his point across in the defense of Suhana.

Beautifully he said that Suhana is not good at expressing her sadness, hence screams at others out of frustration...  Clap  Indirectly he suggested that none of the kashyaps understood my sweet girl... The Kashyaps were spell bound at his statement about Suhana...Clap  especially Ishaan... ClapClap

Then he goes on to say something had hurt her very bad else she would not be mad to this extent. Clap  Fantastic KK!!! Kudos to him!!! ClapClapClap  And Suhana trusted her father to be her spokes person and he did not let her down...

@ Diivi - Thank you dear Big smile  I am passionate about justice. Embarrassed

@ keenu.Gill -  "Both sides of coins have faults! maybt thts why they complement each other"  it's awesome if the couples compliment each other. That's what makes a relationship beautiful and more meaningful. But the same aspect should not become a reason for either of the couple to seek someone else outside of marriage just coz they are compatible with the third person like our Ishaan ji.LOLLOLLOL

@ mjtruelegend -- Thank you Hug

Edited by vishmewell - 05 January 2011 at 3:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786Araam-Pallavi-111192Feefi

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

@vishmewell Awesome post dear! Thumbs Up
abhi pata chala how perfect and critical judge ur were in SGP taskmasters LOL when Shwets chose u! keep reviewing! Clap

Thank you
tried to be fair to every contestant... It wasn't easy b/c all were too good.. fantabulous, excellent creativity. ONLY you guys could do it...

Kudos to the organizers!!! ClapClapClap  hats off and hands down for their creative tasks!!! ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

@Vishmewell:

Awesome use of expressions in your above posts, i can not stop laughing..This is the height of humor and funROFL

Kya baat hai kya baat hai, ek toh itni shandar post aur uspe itne sunder sunder emotions ne toh char chand laga diye haiClapClap
Clap

I think you posted a topic after a long time but hit century in the comeback game....amazing....what an post.......which give a reason to smileSmile

Yes, I did post after a looong time coz I am afraid I can't keep up with all the posts... I am not a cricket fan, but I will take the century part Hug. Ithna tho samajh mein aayi...LOLLOLLOLLOL
Emoticons ke bina expression hi nahi... Big smile

Sinha18

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Vish, I only have one thing to say to you..... I love you. You summed out everything in such a nice manner, the very opposite that I would have expressed all of this. I do not like this show very much anymore. Sighh

for you simran!!! Catch!!!

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by vishmewell

Heeeey Pallu meri jaan... jhappi dede mere praan.. (hellooo... rukh... Sona wali jhappi nahi... ROFLROFLROFL)

Sona ki tears tho crocodile tears hai... ROFL drama queen... she must be crying b/c Suhana caught up with her asli roop aur jaldi purdah uttjayegi na... purdah uthjanese wapas ghar jaanapadega... aur raat din usse carry kaun karega, hugging kaun karega???ROFLROFLROFL
Pallu will say Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin if u give even say the word Jhappi... di.... as she is become 100 % allergic to this word after Ms. Gold's stunt.....ROFL....aapka thread dekhkar .....Lagtha hai di.... aap toh OBS se bhi Pehle SGP ka dukaan bandh kar denge....CryCryLOL...U made me SPEECHLESS.....LOL

patha hai mujhe laxmi Pallu Jhappi se allergic hai... LOLLOLLOLLOL thabhi tho jhappi diya... ROFLROFLROFL  I was taking a chance when I gave jhappi and clarifying its not Sona wali jhappi... ROFLROFLROFL

I am afraid too I will jinx it.. ROFL Bidaai dekhna band kardiya 2-3 monyths mein Bidaai ki Bidaai hogaye.... ROFLROFLROFL KAA dekhthi thi aur jab woh chod diya woh bhi jinx hogaye...ROFLROFLROFL my track recorf is not good... ROFL 

I should change my ID to JinxYouWell.. ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-111192infinity00

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

I never had problem with Ishaan not wanting to do any of the above list... but the same exact things he refused to do with Suhana, he is ok doing all of the above AND going overboard with Sona dame is what I am not liking. Suhana NEVER crossed her line with Sid although she loved him. Met him 2-3 times (I never approved Suhana doing that either) Yaha tho friendship ki naam par they are more close and physically intimate than a wife-husband relationship.

Had Ishaan tried half the stuff he is doing with Sona, by now Suhana would have been his wife in real sense.  Ishaan not being in his limits is what upsets most of us here.

I am the one who even admired Sona on this forum before she crossed all limits. I supported Ishaan before the entry (kya entry mara Sona ne Shocked... Ishaan ki donon hathon mein, gale se liptehue..Angry) of Sona.

I know but its not that simple. He had refused to do all those things before cos to him it seemed like Suhana was trying to turn him into some Sid clone. There is no doubt Ishaan is more comfortable with Sona. What physical imitmacy ? lol Hugging and all...I know its so OTT but Ishaan never looks at Sona that way. lol In one of the recent episodes, Ishaan was acting the same way with Sanju.

How can Ishaan try all those things with Suhana when it was clear to him that Suhana would never like a guy like him ? She was just staying there for her own reasons. Did Suhana make any effort  or cared for him ? lol Now, dont tell me that she served him tea or made chicken dumplings specially for him.  LOL LOL

As for Sonali, She did cross the line but she was doing her job. All I can say is CVs should have handled this track in a better way. But I don't think its all Ishaan/BM/Sona/Daddaji's fault. At the end of the day, its a TV show and they are not flawless. LOL

Edited by Sweet-Violet - 05 January 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192Tani91

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Heeeey Pallu meri jaan... jhappi dede mere praan.. (hellooo... rukh... Sona wali jhappi nahi... ROFLROFLROFL)

Sona ki tears tho crocodile tears hai... ROFL drama queen... she must be crying b/c Suhana caught up with her asli roop aur jaldi purdah uttjayegi na... purdah uthjanese wapas ghar jaanapadega... aur raat din usse carry kaun karega, hugging kaun karega???ROFLROFLROFL
Pallu will say Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin if u give even say the word Jhappi... di.... as she is become 100 % allergic to this word after Ms. Gold's stunt.....ROFL....aapka thread dekhkar .....Lagtha hai di.... aap toh OBS se bhi Pehle SGP ka dukaan bandh kar denge....CryCryLOL...U made me SPEECHLESS.....LOL

patha hai mujhe laxmi Pallu Jhappi se allergic hai... LOL thabhi tho jhappi diya... ROFLROFLROFL  I was taking a chance when I gave jhappi and clarifying its not Sona wali jhappi... ROFLROFLROFL

I am afraid too I will jinx it.. ROFL Bidaai dekhna band kardiya 2-3 monyths mein Bidaai ki Bidaai hogaye.... ROFLROFLROFL KAA dekhthi thi aur jab woh chod diya woh bhi jinx hogaye...ROFLROFLROFL my track recorf is not good... ROFL 

I should change my ID to JinxYouWell.. ROFLROFLROFL

JinxYouwell LOL thats really a great id. LOL

vishmewell

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
@ Tani ---  You raised excellent points why Suhana never expressed why she is mad or frustrated about.

@ keenu-Gill -- sahi andaaza lagaya aapne.. may there's an explanation to Suhana not expressing her frustration to Ishaan....

In taday's epi they clarified that point beautifully thru KK that Suhana is not good about expressing her sadness/frustration hence she screams.. Suhana needs frustration management lessons.. seriously... bechari nobody ever tried to teach her...

And she never shares or complains about anything. She always maintained integrity. That is very consistent with her character from the beginning.

As tani put it, R-D should be doing something...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Araam111192Keenu.GTani91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index