Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jan/06 Communication Skills in SGP (pg 9) (Page 7)

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
i just have one qeustion, a lot of big deal is being made tht ishan sona were dancing in their BR. Would it have had a less impact/been less demeaning if the practice was done in the hall/balcony or any other place? Is the BR literally out of reach of ppl other than the couple.

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I dont know about others but I dont like people is my BR other then me , bus chalay to husband bhi nahi Wink yeah for me I dont like going into people,s bedroom or like anybody in mine as its always messy!!!!! its person to person and depends how many bedrooms you have got in your house too!!!

Edited by venture - 05 January 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I dont know about others but I dont like people is my BR other then me , bus chalay to husband bhi nahi Wink yeah for me I dont like going into people,s bedroom or like anybody in mine as its always messy!!!!! its person to person and depends how many bedrooms you have got in your house too!!!

Venture I hope you dont kill me for chasing/replying to your posts today...but aap SGP ke ghar ke sadasya kaise banengi ? Wink
Is ghar mein sab log suahan ke BR mein hi hote hai!
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
UF , bus karo ab, brothers and sisters, let it go Suhana is stupid, and silly Ishaan is sensible and sensitive and thats there positive points, it was an arranged mairrage, yes Suhana loved SID but she married Ishaan out of HATRED for SID, she was proven wrong about her choice of loving SID, lets hope that Ishaan is not WRONG in loving Suhana. Ishaan desrved somebody silly like Sushan as 2 Samajhdaar loag bohat boring ho jaata, and Suhana needed a Smajhdaar Insaan like Ishaan as she need somebody directing her all the time what to do as she is stupid. Bus ho gaya ab chalo agay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Originally posted by vishmewell

Suhana ziddi zaroor thi. But not anymore. Suhana immatured thi, not anymore. Suhana apna POV Ishaan ke saamne rakhthi thi, not anymore. She never forced him to do anything he did not want to. Everything she expressed was either shot down by saying I am not interested, OR SHOUT HIS LUNGS OUT "MUJHE KYON BADAL NA CHAHTHEHO SUHANA?! KYOOON?!!  MAI JAISA HOON WAISE THEEK HOON... EK SID KAAFI NAHI HAI KYA? (AH...Angry) The EXAMPLES for that:

1. when Suhana told Ishaan she likes dancing, but he refused by saying he is not interested in dancing.
2. Immediately after marriage. Suhana was admiring a couple on the street being romantic with each other, Ishaan shot it down saying "Chi.. and made a face... tum yeh sab dekhthe ho"
3. Suhana's friends (Suli Sudi) gave Ishaan  A pair of goggles as gift and he yelled his LUNGS OUT saying "Mujhe kyon Sid jaisa banana chahthi ho? Mujhe nahi banna hai SID... Ek Sid kaafi nahi hai kya?" and stormed out on her and the BR. We all appreciated his stand then that he should not change for anybody.

4. Suhana suggested he should have a make over. Ishaan said smartness doesn't comes with looks but by behavior.

5. NEVER allowed Suhana to hold his hand in front of his family.

6. Suhana wanted to go to Disc. IshaanREFUSED OUTRIGHT.

I can go on and on how Ishaan NEVER wanted to do anything to please Suhana. But the same things above, he refused to do w/Suhana he is doing with and for Sona. He carries her, he hugs her, he wears the goggles she gave, He lets her hug him chipko with him. He even went to PUB with Sona dame and danced and he was showing off to Suhana in their BR how they did??? If I were Suhana, before I slpped Sona I would have slapped Ishaan twice for bringing her into their BR, AND for dancing w/Sona in their BR... then I would have slapped Sona if she interfered.

Ishaan the jerk he has been, yet Suhana want to save her marriage, hence asked KK to help her come talk to Ishaan B/C her AH husband WOULD NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING SHE HAS TO SAY...
THO SAMAJHDAARI KI BAT HUI NA???

I do agree to some extent. But lets not forget Suhana was in love with Sid and she never wanted to marry Ishaan in the first place. Ishaan did let her stay and loved her but how can he change his ways to please Suhana who is not even his wife in real sense. lol Infact I am glad that he was acting like a man and stood up for himself cos until Sona came into picture Suhana never cared for Ishaan and never imagined that any girl would like him. That's why Sona went over-board with everything to make Suhana realize that even Ishaan is no less than any Sid. lol

I never had problem with Ishaan not wanting to do any of the above list... but the same exact things he refused to do with Suhana, he is ok doing all of the above AND going overboard with Sona dame is what I am not liking. Suhana NEVER crossed her line with Sid although she loved him. Met him 2-3 times (I never approved Suhana doing that either) Yaha tho friendship ki naam par they are more close and physically intimate than a wife-husband relationship.

Had Ishaan tried half the stuff he is doing with Sona, by now Suhana would have been his wife in real sense.  Ishaan not being in his limits is what upsets most of us here.

I am the one who even admired Sona on this forum before she crossed all limits. I supported Ishaan before the entry (kya entry mara Sona ne Shocked... Ishaan ki donon hathon mein, gale se liptehue..Angry) of Sona.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-111192FeefiTani91

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

i just have one qeustion, a lot of big deal is being made tht ishan sona were dancing in their BR. Would it have had a less impact/been less demeaning if the practice was done in the hall/balcony or any other place? Is the BR literally out of reach of ppl other than the couple.

Good question poshah!! Big smile 

BR is the symbolic sentiment of intimacy between husband-wife. It is a couple's private place. ONLY wife-husband are expected to have physical intimacy in their BR. NOT one of the couple with another stray woman (like Sona) or Sid. Would we have approved Sid walking into Sushaan BR and dance w/Suhana in front of Ishaan? We all would have wanted to slap Suhana. Even before we could react, Kashyaps would have beat the Censored out of Sid or any other childhood friend of Suhana.

Ishaan could not bear to see even a pair goggles look alike Sid's. He yelled his lungs out. So, how could he be insensitive about Suhana not liking Sona??? 

Kis angle se we can justify Ishaan???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-111192Feefi

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diivi

hahaha...awsome post...n well slectd points..Tongue

Thankooji... Anything for justice for SuhanaLOLBig smileTongueWinkEmbarrassed!!!
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Originally posted by poshah

Good question poshah!! Big smile 

BR is the symbolic sentiment of intimacy between husband-wife. It is a couple's private place. ONLY wife-husband are expected to have physical intimacy in their BR. NOT one of the couple with another stray woman (like Sona) or Sid. Would we have approved Sid walking into Sushaan BR and dance w/Suhana in front of Ishaan? We all would have wanted to slap Suhana. Even before we could react, Kashyaps would have beat the Censored out of Sid or any other childhood friend of Suhana.

Ishaan could not bear to see even a pair goggles look alike Sid's. He yelled his lungs out. So, how could he be insensitive about Suhana not liking Sona??? 

Kis angle se we can justify Ishaan???
I agree with you there...BUT do you think BECAUSE it is Sona she gets away with it

Sona is Ishan's childhood friend right...so they know her when they were both children and they have seen then grow up...do you think because of that they trust Sona enough to let her into the bedroomErmm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index