Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jan/06 Communication Skills in SGP (pg 9) (Page 6)

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Originally posted by vishmewell

Valid point ROFL when was the last time he did not act dumb... ROFLROFLROFL  something to ponder upon... You are right, Sanjana noticed Suhana is sad and by herself in the picnic. But being a father KK was too busy playing trumpet ROFLROFLROFL did not even notice his jamai raja was chipking to Sona during passing the parcel and Suhana was sitting faar away...

This SGP is BS... I lost interest in it... ROFLROFLROFL

Tell me, who is not acting dumb on the show ? ROFL There is Rano who sends her married son to have some funshun with his chipku friend. ROFL Then there is Raunak's mother who is living in a dreamland, her son has lost his job but all she cares about is Italian food and painting her nails. ROFL As for Kashyap family, they are going gaga over Sona already and when they will come to know about her Mahaan sacifices for their poor bholu then they might even put a big statue of her in their angaan. ROFL

OMG this is just what I think too ROFL Why the Kashyaps are feeling bad for Ms. Gold is beyond me. I mean, she willingly agreed to be a part of this plan and has crossed the line far too many times. Sooner than later this (the slap) had to happen.  And yes, I completely agree with the fact that everyone in the Kashyap household has abysmal communication skills, including Suhana, and that her father should have been more sensitive to her plight. Sanjana is the only sane person in this serial,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiivivishmewellSweet-Violet

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iruaG

Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Valid point ROFL when was the last time he did not act dumb... ROFLROFLROFL  something to ponder upon... You are right, Sanjana noticed Suhana is sad and by herself in the picnic. But being a father KK was too busy playing trumpet ROFLROFLROFL did not even notice his jamai raja was chipking to Sona during passing the parcel and Suhana was sitting faar away...

This SGP is BS... I lost interest in it... ROFLROFLROFL

Tell me, who is not acting dumb on the show ? ROFL There is Rano who sends her married son to have some funshun with his chipku friend. ROFL Then there is Raunak's mother who is living in a dreamland, her son has lost his job but all she cares about is Italian food and painting her nails. ROFL As for Kashyap family, they are going gaga over Sona already and when they will come to know about her Mahaan sacifices for their poor bholu then they might even put a big statue of her in their angaan. ROFL

OMG this is just what I think too ROFL Why the Kashyaps are feeling bad for Ms. Gold is beyond me. I mean, she willingly agreed to be a part of this plan and has crossed the line far too many times. Sooner than later this (the slap) had to happen.  And yes, I completely agree with the fact that everyone in the Kashyap household has abysmal communication skills, including Suhana, and that her father should have been more sensitive to her plight. Sanjana is the only sane person in this serial,

In blue-I agree with you there and I know its like none of them have any respect towards Suhana or her feelings....tut tut tut

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192

lakshmiramdas Groupbie
lakshmiramdas
lakshmiramdas

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bronze.

So every one other than suhana has bad communication skills... 

i Mean the women completely forgot Ishaan's questions abt their relationship... she didnt stop to think, even if ishaan and sona are in love, how does it bother her... she is not his wife... she is his namesake wife... she yelled at the top of her voice that she doesnt care for him... 

i agree with your points abt others... BM-sona, KK-suhana's mis-communication and ishaan's lack of understanding...
but the person with least understanding is Suhana... others dont understand other's pov's  but suhana doesn't understand her own POV

I was very hopeful after monday's epi and ishaan's outbust... tuesday's suhana's reaction was a big disappointment. 

ya u r right...suhana is the one with least understanding...but that is how her character is supposed to be..Smileand tat is why no one is complaining about her behaviour...whereas the other ppl esp ppl like badimaa and dadaji have been portrayed and are supposed to be matured people who should be able to understand why suhana is upset and has left the house..

Araam111192

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmiramdas

i Mean the women completely forgot Ishaan's questions abt their relationship... she didnt stop to think, even if ishaan and sona are in love, how does it bother her... she is not his wife... she is his namesake wife... she yelled at the top of her voice that she doesnt care for him... 

i agree with your points abt others... BM-sona, KK-suhana's mis-communication and ishaan's lack of understanding...
but the person with least understanding is Suhana... others dont understand other's pov's  but suhana doesn't understand her own POV

I was very hopeful after monday's epi and ishaan's outbust... tuesday's suhana's reaction was a big disappointment. 

ya u r right...suhana is the one with least understanding...but that is how her character is supposed to be..Smileand tat is why no one is complaining about her behaviour...whereas the other ppl esp ppl like badimaa and dadaji have been portrayed and are supposed to be matured people who should be able to understand why suhana is upset and has left the house..

Suhana ziddi zaroor thi. But not anymore. Suhana immatured thi, not anymore. Suhana apna POV Ishaan ke saamne rakhthi thi, not anymore. She never forced him to do anything he did not want to. Everything she expressed was either shot down by saying I am not interested, OR SHOUT HIS LUNGS OUT "MUJHE KYON BADAL NA CHAHTHEHO SUHANA?! KYOOON?!!  MAI JAISA HOON WAISE THEEK HOON... EK SID KAAFI NAHI HAI KYA? (AH...Angry) The EXAMPLES for that:

1. when Suhana told Ishaan she likes dancing, but he refused by saying he is not interested in dancing.
2. Immediately after marriage. Suhana was admiring a couple on the street being romantic with each other, Ishaan shot it down saying "Chi.. and made a face... tum yeh sab dekhthe ho"
3. Suhana's friends (Suli Sudi) gave Ishaan  A pair of goggles as gift and he yelled his LUNGS OUT saying "Mujhe kyon Sid jaisa banana chahthi ho? Mujhe nahi banna hai SID... Ek Sid kaafi nahi hai kya?" and stormed out on her and the BR. We all appreciated his stand then that he should not change for anybody.

4. Suhana suggested he should have a make over. Ishaan said smartness doesn't comes with looks but by behavior.

5. NEVER allowed Suhana to hold his hand in front of his family.

6. Suhana wanted to go to Disc. IshaanREFUSED OUTRIGHT.

I can go on and on how Ishaan NEVER wanted to do anything to please Suhana. But the same things above, he refused to do w/Suhana he is doing with and for Sona. He carries her, he hugs her, he wears the goggles she gave, He lets her hug him chipko with him. He even went to PUB with Sona dame and danced and he was showing off to Suhana in their BR how they did??? If I were Suhana, before I slpped Sona I would have slapped Ishaan twice for bringing her into their BR, AND for dancing w/Sona in their BR... then I would have slapped Sona if she interfered.

Ishaan the jerk he has been, yet Suhana want to save her marriage, hence asked KK to help her come talk to Ishaan B/C her AH husband WOULD NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING SHE HAS TO SAY...
THO SAMAJHDAARI KI BAT HUI NA???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramradpat25DiiviAraam-Pallavi-*mittu*Keenu.G111192-allizwell-iViews

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Suhana ziddi zaroor thi. But not anymore. Suhana immatured thi, not anymore. Suhana apna POV Ishaan ke saamne rakhthi thi, not anymore. She never forced him to do anything he did not want to. Everything she expressed was either shot down by saying I am not interested, OR SHOUT HIS LUNGS OUT "MUJHE KYON BADAL NA CHAHTHEHO SUHANA?! KYOOON?!!  MAI JAISA HOON WAISE THEEK HOON... EK SID KAAFI NAHI HAI KYA? (AH...Angry) The EXAMPLES for that:

1. when Suhana told Ishaan she likes dancing, but he refused by saying he is not interested in dancing.
2. Immediately after marriage. Suhana was admiring a couple on the street being romantic with each other, Ishaan shot it down saying "Chi.. and made a face... tum yeh sab dekhthe ho"
3. Suhana's friends (Suli Sudi) gave Ishaan  A pair of goggles as gift and he yelled his LUNGS OUT saying "Mujhe kyon Sid jaisa banana chahthi ho? Mujhe nahi banna hai SID... Ek Sid kaafi nahi hai kya?" and stormed out on her and the BR. We all appreciated his stand then that he should not change for anybody.

4. Suhana suggested he should have a make over. Ishaan said smartness doesn't comes with looks but by behavior.

I can go on and on how Ishaan NEVER wanted to do anything to please Suhana. But the same things above, he refused to do w/Suhana he is doing with and for Sona. He carries her, he hugs her, he wears the goggles she gave, He lets her hug him chipko with him. He even went to PUB with Sona dame and danced and he was showing off to Suhana in their BR how they did??? If I were Suhana, before I slpped Sona I would have slapped Ishaan twice for bringing her into their BR, AND for dancing w/Sona in their BR... then I would have slapped Sona if she interfered.

Ishaan the jerk he has been, yet Suhana want to save her marriage, hence asked KK to help her come talk to Ishaan B/C her AH husband WOULD NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING SHE HAS TO SAY...

hahaha...awsome post...n well slectd points..ClapLOLBig smileTongue
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@vishmewell awesome post dear again! i m runnin out of words for praisin all the post, they are soo well written LOL
Both sides of coins have faults! maybt thts why they complement each other Tongue

AraamDiivi

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

I do agree to some extent. But lets not forget Suhana was in love with Sid and she never wanted to marry Ishaan in the first place. Ishaan did let her stay and loved her but how can he change his ways to please Suhana who is not even his wife in real sense. lol Infact I am glad that he was acting like a man and stood up for himself cos until Sona came into picture Suhana never cared for Ishaan and never imagined that any girl would like him. That's why Sona went over-board with everything to make Suhana realize that even Ishaan is no less than any Sid. lol
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

@ blue. I agree with each and every point of your. Thankyou for expressing them and now I don't need to say anything. You've said it all.Clap
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192iViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index