Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jan/06 Communication Skills in SGP (pg 9) (Page 5)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

let's c how CVs will cover tht up, Prolly disha and rajini will raise the issue of sona when they came to knw about suhaana's exit from home and hopefully put some sense in clueless ishaan as he's still thinking "what did i do" and badi maa who doesnt even bother thinking abt suhaana's feelings.. Broken Heart
it will be good to see the talk between two sisters like you said.. 
SGP is all abt faults at this moment, but I dun realli mind.. cauz afterall nobody's perfect Wink
exactly...I actually am still loving the show....and trust me I have seen million times worse serials than SGP which is in its bad times creatively it is till million times better than those shows in its best times.....so I have no probs with SGP....because for me SGP is like gold standard...baaki sab bronze haiWink

I actually hope Rajni-Disha take the initiatvie to talk some sense into Ishan....and Badi Ma-Dadji IF they remain in their limits which they will.....I think Rajni-Disha can seirously help BM and Dadji see how wrong they ultimately were (if they find out it was all a plan) because if they dont then Ishan gets ALL the blameOuchAngry

I hope something like this happens

Rajni or Disha overhear Sona and BM talking about the plan somehow, put two and two together and realize that it was all planning of BM-Dadji....They both confront BM and co and make the three of them realize that even though their heart is in the right place the way they executed it isnt.....BM realizes and regretts her mistake same with Sona. BM consoles Suhana and brings her home...Sona realizes her mistake and apologizes to Suhana and finally leaves.....then SGP becomes rocking like it always wasTongueBig smile

Yup hopefully it does, i will be pissed if they start praising sona! but i have this feeling that even afta knowing the plan they will question the motives and favor suhana since they have seen how sad she was throughout! 

-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
I am totally disappointed with BM and dadaji ...i mean badi ma should have made an effort...suhanas not stupid...she obviously had a reason to slap sona but no one cared...Ishaan's just plain making me mad...enough to strangle him! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Araam

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I know lots of loop holes.Sillythat way they r all acting loopy..... LOL   any way i want to kill them alll for this idiocracy but v r the even bigger idiots to expect anything worth watching from them.  They all need to attend communication seminars.  
             I saw My favorite Meena kumary in promo.... She is going to sort out everything.. My new years wish is " When sonali gets married,  Ishaan to go and mess up her marriage and tech her husband a valuable lesson "
              I know i'm turning evil Evil Smile. Snali has to go and I'll again turn in to my self.Dancing

@Red - So true..... But dumbo Ishan wont go on his own. I want Suhana to send him to Sona's house and make him chipkoo with Sona infront of Sona's husband. Suhana should take this revenge for sure. After all she is Suhana Bajpai.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamvishmewell

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Originally posted by whatfun

I must say this is by far the funniest thread EVER! LOL guys!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks... I am just releasing pressure from some of my pressure points... ROFLROFLROFL

SGP characters:

Sona -

Ishaan - kaun phasega mere jaal mein??  SONA!!! -
Suhana - (shooting love arrows aimlessly)
Ishaan-Sona -
Alok - tu chup hi kar
sabki khabar rakhnewale Dadaji -
Rano - the Rona mayi -
BMtumhari asli roop kya hai??
I-E -
R-D communicates well... Sona ho ya Suhana
Meena Kumari - nothing can get past her lenses..

ha ha... Suhana is shooting aimlessly LOL No... Vish... she is shooting at Ishan. But by the time arrow hits him, Sona-dame pulls Ishan and hence doesnt reach Ishan. LOL So naturally Suhana Bajpai is angry. Still this bholu is not aware that she is shooting the arrowsLOL

whatfun

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bronze.

So every one other than suhana has bad communication skills... 

i Mean the women completely forgot Ishaan's questions abt their relationship... she didnt stop to think, even if ishaan and sona are in love, how does it bother her... she is not his wife... she is his namesake wife... she yelled at the top of her voice that she doesnt care for him... 

i agree with your points abt others... BM-sona, KK-suhana's mis-communication and ishaan's lack of understanding...
but the person with least understanding is Suhana... others dont understand other's pov's  but suhana doesn't understand her own POV

I was very hopeful after monday's epi and ishaan's outbust... tuesday's suhana's reaction was a big disappointment. 

Ishaan ke kaan tho Suhana keliye behre hogeye, aankhein andhe hogeye, shareer ka Upar ka hissa khali hogaye, Sona keliye dil ki darwaze khulgaye, dil dhak dhak karne laggaye sona keliye, Sona ko carry karnekeliye Mr. India bangaye, AUR Suhana keliye Bholu bangaye...

phir kya karegi Suhana bechari, gayi apni Baap ke paas madad maangne... Ishaan ke kaan aur aankhen khulwane, dil ki darwaza sona keliye band karane, dhak dhak karne wali dil ko normal karane, Suhana par chillane wali muh ko bandh karane...

Lekin nikla baap ki pyaar nakli, BM ki pyaar bemaani,

Ab hogi sab ki badolath Suhana ki izzat ko Khooni... aur hum sab ki khoon kaulni... tussi great ho ji... suhana ki samajhdaari nahi dikhi... warna dukhi hoti jaise ki hum...

So truee..... Ishan has become Mr. India for Sona by taking her to pub and dancing with her there, also lifting her, chipkooing with her....

but to Suhana he is acting like a bholu only whose smartness is limited for doing su-su on the bed LOL I still remember how Ishan acted when Suhana was explaining about romance seeing a boy and a girl talking on the road. That time, she named him as Amol palekhar also. Now he has totally changed. And Sona is telling Suhana that Suhana should have forcced him Angry How can Suhana force Ishan? He has told in the first place that dont try to change him and he is what he is. Isnt this a typical MCP behavior?

Actually, in Bhaskar-Bharti, Bharti (Ragini) used to face similar problems where she didnt have anyone to support. But somehow, she used to come out of that situation with her intelligence. Want to see the Bharti in Suhana now.

Edited by reguser - 05 January 2011 at 1:30am

Araam

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Loved this post, but all of our frustration is vain, as CV HAS got a STORY to tell that how dumb and Stupid Suahan is, how naive, silly, na samajh she is and we can treat her anyway we want because her character is not only a tubelight but has got selective memory, a momory of a gold fish, meomory of Amir Khan is Gajni, so no point of saying anything, everybody would ENJOY the misery of Suhana, she will be LECTURED about the mairrage and everything, Ishaan KNOWS everything so he doesnt need to be told about MAIRRAGE and its OBLIGATIONS towards ONE,s wife, they all think that Ishaan,s love is so MAHAN and he must have said 1000000 times to Suhana how he love her and the dumbo rejected his love.
SGP has treated Suhana,s character unfailry lately, she is like every other bahu in an ordinary serial except with less makeup and classy saris, she is being taken for granted by everyone, may be I am absolutely wrong, I am ready to accept it but CV didnt get it right either, its a shame because they could have dealt with it more creatively then this cheap tactics.

-Pallavi-Sinha18

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by reguser

I want to bash, I want to thrash, I want to scream lekin I am ROFL at today's epi...ROFL The communication skills are so bad...

1.  In the entire BM-Sona conversation there's not  a single time BM asked Sona what exactly happened in the BR between Suhana-Sona. She just heard one side of the story which is less than half truth b/c Sona never told BM that she questioned Ishaan-Suhana relationship as husband-wife, the cause of full force thappad... There was NO EFFORT on BM to know complete TRUTH. SHAME ON BM...

2. Suhana insisted KK several times to go with her and talk to Ishaan b/c he loves Basanti/Sona and not herself. She indicated directly and straightforward that she wants to save the marriage.
POINT TO BE NOTED:
KK gave a wrong picture to BM that Suhana left the Kashyap house. He made it sound as if Suhana left Ishaan for good. Whereas, Suhana came to take her dad to Kashyap home with her to talk to Ishaan that whatever he was doing with Sona is WRONG and knock some sense into him.  she even put the taxi on hold. what kind of a business man is he that he can't communicate properly? Is he a street vendor selling channa or the channa seller on the street became a story writer?
They definitely did not think we the viewers are dumb... did they?

3. Ishaan came back into the BR and did not occur to him Suhana is not there? He did not even check if she was w/BM? Even if she went to sleep w/BM, she usually carries her pillows w/her as pillows are BUDGETED in Kashyap parivaar. ROFL  How could he not realize Suhana is gone when all the pillows in the BR are intact... In tomorrow's preview Meena asks RB about Suhana and Ishaan gives a surprised expression??? Hello... Ishaan Kashyap! You are not Ishaan Bajpai... even had your wife gone to sleep w/BM, she has to carry her pillows with her... tumhare lower middle-class kashyap family mein sabko 2 hi pillows milthe hai... STOP acting surprised...ROFL

4. This Sona dame is really god's piece of work I tell you.  She told Badi Maa ONLY about Suhana slapping her but not the reason behind the thappad... wah... how convenient.  If she is ONLY acting tto be close to Ishaan, then why is she crying so much over the thappad??? she should be happy na??? Why did she not tell BM the whole truth?

Hilarious, Vish. I havent seen yesterday's episode yet. But reading this, I will surely see it.

What u r telling about everyone (especially Sona and Ishan) is 100% perfect. Dont understand why Sona has to feel bad. She should be happy right? 

Will see and get back.

Heeeey Pallu meri jaan... jhappi dede mere praan.. (hellooo... rukh... Sona wali jhappi nahi... ROFLROFLROFL)

Sona ki tears tho crocodile tears hai... ROFL drama queen... she must be crying b/c Suhana caught up with her asli roop aur jaldi purdah uttjayegi na... purdah uthjanese wapas ghar jaanapadega... aur raat din usse carry kaun karega, hugging kaun karega???ROFLROFLROFL
Pallu will say Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin if u give even say the word Jhappi... di.... as she is become 100 % allergic to this word after Ms. Gold's stunt.....ROFL....aapka thread dekhkar .....Lagtha hai di.... aap toh OBS se bhi Pehle SGP ka dukaan bandh kar denge....CryCryLOL...U made me SPEECHLESS.....LOL

Lax, I am not only allergic to sonawali jappis. I am allergic to going in the scooter, allergy creams (which Ishan applied all overWink) LOL I would have got allergic towards pubs also, but sadly I dont go to pubs LOL  I am allergic to gold also now LOL 

I am so happy Vish opened this thread. After coming from India, I checked SGP forum to see what has happened in the past weeks. Felt like vomitting just by reading the picnic wala episodes. Thankfully, I didnt see them. LOL Naturally, I saw the part where suhana slaps Sona. I really wished that part was directed by Ekta kapoor because then we would have got to see multiple actions of thappad LOL Also, director should have made Sona hit Ishan (just like comedy movies where everyone hits the other). LOL

I hope SGP CVs come to this forum and this thread and read how frustrated viewers are about this track. It may be due to channel's demand. But even in star plus serials like Kichdi and Baa-Bahu-Baby didnt loose its essence. Lets hope SGP gets back its originality.

Araam-allizwell-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Loved this post, but all of our frustration is vain, as CV HAS got a STORY to tell that how dumb and Stupid Suahan is, how naive, silly, na samajh she is and we can treat her anyway we want because her character is not only a tubelight but has got selective memory, a momory of a gold fish, meomory of Amir Khan is Gajni, so no point of saying anything, everybody would ENJOY the misery of Suhana, she will be LECTURED about the mairrage and everything, Ishaan KNOWS everything so he doesnt need to be told about MAIRRAGE and its OBLIGATIONS towards ONE,s wife, they all think that Ishaan,s love is so MAHAN and he must have said 1000000 times to Suhana how he love her and the dumbo rejected his love.
SGP has treated Suhana,s character unfailry lately, she is like every other bahu in an ordinary serial except with less makeup and classy saris, she is being taken for granted by everyone, may be I am absolutely wrong, I am ready to accept it but CV didnt get it right either, its a shame because they could have dealt with it more creatively then this cheap tactics.

You are so right!! I completely agree with you. Yes its a real tragedy that Suhana's character is being demoralised in every way. It was supposed to show her groW*H and improvements in a positive manner but no.....oh well.

Araam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index