Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jan/06 Communication Skills in SGP (pg 9) (Page 4)

~*simran*~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Pallavi--allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Originally posted by reguser

Originally posted by vishmewell

I want to bash, I want to thrash, I want to scream lekin I am ROFL at today's epi...ROFL The communication skills are so bad...

1.  In the entire BM-Sona conversation there's not  a single time BM asked Sona what exactly happened in the BR between Suhana-Sona. She just heard one side of the story which is less than half truth b/c Sona never told BM that she questioned Ishaan-Suhana relationship as husband-wife, the cause of full force thappad... There was NO EFFORT on BM to know complete TRUTH. SHAME ON BM...

2. Suhana insisted KK several times to go with her and talk to Ishaan b/c he loves Basanti/Sona and not herself. She indicated directly and straightforward that she wants to save the marriage.
POINT TO BE NOTED:
KK gave a wrong picture to BM that Suhana left the Kashyap house. He made it sound as if Suhana left Ishaan for good. Whereas, Suhana came to take her dad to Kashyap home with her to talk to Ishaan that whatever he was doing with Sona is WRONG and knock some sense into him.  she even put the taxi on hold. what kind of a business man is he that he can't communicate properly? Is he a street vendor selling channa or the channa seller on the street became a story writer?
They definitely did not think we the viewers are dumb... did they?

3. Ishaan came back into the BR and did not occur to him Suhana is not there? He did not even check if she was w/BM? Even if she went to sleep w/BM, she usually carries her pillows w/her as pillows are BUDGETED in Kashyap parivaar. ROFL  How could he not realize Suhana is gone when all the pillows in the BR are intact... In tomorrow's preview Meena asks RB about Suhana and Ishaan gives a surprised expression??? Hello... Ishaan Kashyap! You are not Ishaan Bajpai... even had your wife gone to sleep w/BM, she has to carry her pillows with her... tumhare lower middle-class kashyap family mein sabko 2 hi pillows milthe hai... STOP acting surprised...ROFL

4. This Sona dame is really god's piece of work I tell you.  She told Badi Maa ONLY about Suhana slapping her but not the reason behind the thappad... wah... how convenient.  If she is ONLY acting tto be close to Ishaan, then why is she crying so much over the thappad??? she should be happy na??? Why did she not tell BM the whole truth?

Hilarious, Vish. I havent seen yesterday's episode yet. But reading this, I will surely see it.

What u r telling about everyone (especially Sona and Ishan) is 100% perfect. Dont understand why Sona has to feel bad. She should be happy right? 

Will see and get back.

Heeeey Pallu meri jaan... jhappi dede mere praan.. (hellooo... rukh... Sona wali jhappi nahi... ROFLROFLROFL)

Sona ki tears tho crocodile tears hai... ROFL drama queen... she must be crying b/c Suhana caught up with her asli roop aur jaldi purdah uttjayegi na... purdah uthjanese wapas ghar jaanapadega... aur raat din usse carry kaun karega, hugging kaun karega???ROFLROFLROFL
Pallu will say Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin if u give even say the word Jhappi... di.... as she is become 100 % allergic to this word after Ms. Gold's stunt.....ROFL....aapka thread dekhkar .....Lagtha hai di.... aap toh OBS se bhi Pehle SGP ka dukaan bandh kar denge....CryCryLOL...U made me SPEECHLESS.....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Pallavi-Sinha18

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
ok so I saw the US episode that came on today....and Suhana seirously also has a communication problem

the episode was the one where she goes into Badi Ma's room only to find out Sona is there and Suhana comes and starts crying in her room

anyways throughout the WHOLE episode Suhana was rudely talking to Ishan, she was ignoring him when he was actually trying to be nice to her, she ignored him while playing with Meethi, she called Ishan doll "ghanda"....NEVER acknowledging WHY she is so mad and irritated at him?? now that makes me mad about Suhana's character a bit....yes I know she is childish and immature....BUT shouldnt she have said something....to someone....ok maybe not one of the Kashyaps....but to Sanju...who knew right away that something was bothering herAngry

that was one thing that irked me throughout this whole track......WHY is she staying quiet...why isnt she venting out her frustrations....talking to somone?
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

ok so I saw the US episode that came on today....and Suhana seirously also has a communication problem

the episode was the one where she goes into Badi Ma's room only to find out Sona is there and Suhana comes and starts crying in her room

anyways throughout the WHOLE episode Suhana was rudely talking to Ishan, she was ignoring him when he was actually trying to be nice to her, she ignored him while playing with Meethi, she called Ishan doll "ghanda"....NEVER acknowledging WHY she is so mad and irritated at him?? now that makes me mad about Suhana's character a bit....yes I know she is childish and immature....BUT shouldnt she have said something....to someone....ok maybe not one of the Kashyaps....but to Sanju...who knew right away that something was bothering herAngry

that was one thing that irked me throughout this whole track......WHY is she staying quiet...why isnt she venting out her frustrations....talking to somone?
i knw wht you mean, the girl who was so striaghtforward is keeping everything is herself?! yeh kaise ho gaya! 
But maybe she is confused herself from whatever she is feeling so doesnt know how to express or soemthing?! 
but Its jus gonna come out sooner or later, I m actualli waiting for "THT" confrontation of Suhaana with ishaan or BM! cauz they need to realize wht suhaana's been goin through while they have been singing "SONA's" mahaanta songs! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
^I know...she is confused and she should be...Suhana being the slow, immature person she is...I would be surprised if she wasn't confused.....but the fact that she could SHARE that with someone...like I said...not with the Kashyaps....but with Sanju...who seriously kept on asking her if something was bothering her....and she flat out refused or simply ignored her and started playing with Meethi

this is where the blame comes on Suhana's part....this track is a full on jhamela with faults lying in everyone somehow or the otherErmm

Badi Ma,Ishan,Sona and Dadji for obvious reasons

I also feel that if in the coming episodes Rajni-Disha dont do anything about it then I would be mad about their characters as well....because they noticed it right away that Suhana isn't herself anymore....and they could have taken the initiative to sort it out....then its another issue if she would have opened up to them or not.......also Alok had noticed Ishan's closeness to Sonali....so I hope in the coming episodes (in India) he tries to talk some sense into Ishan

from what I read on the forum it seems like Dadi and Rano aren't of any help....dont know if Radha Bua even exists at this point....Ouch Inder and Elesh are probably more clueless than Suhana about this whole issue...

Edited by Tani91 - 05 January 2011 at 6:39pm
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Mashallah...kya khoob likha hai vishme.. loveeeeeeeeedddddd ur post..!! Seriously... pata nahi..what the CVs are upto these days... Suhana ko galat sabit karne ke liye rhyme n reason dono tyaag chuke hain..!!

Fab yaar..n i have exactly the same questions to asks the CVs.......Angry hum logon ko kya Suhana THE TUBELIGHT samaj rakha hai
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
let's c how CVs will cover tht up, Prolly disha and rajini will raise the issue of sona when they came to knw about suhaana's exit from home and hopefully put some sense in clueless ishaan as he's still thinking "what did i do" and badi maa who doesnt even bother thinking abt suhaana's feelings.. Broken Heart
it will be good to see the talk between two sisters like you said.. 
SGP is all abt faults at this moment, but I dun realli mind.. cauz afterall nobody's perfect Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

let's c how CVs will cover tht up, Prolly disha and rajini will raise the issue of sona when they came to knw about suhaana's exit from home and hopefully put some sense in clueless ishaan as he's still thinking "what did i do" and badi maa who doesnt even bother thinking abt suhaana's feelings.. Broken Heart
it will be good to see the talk between two sisters like you said.. 
SGP is all abt faults at this moment, but I dun realli mind.. cauz afterall nobody's perfect Wink
exactly...I actually am still loving the show....and trust me I have seen million times worse serials than SGP which is in its bad times creatively it is till million times better than those shows in its best times.....so I have no probs with SGP....because for me SGP is like gold standard...baaki sab bronze haiWink

I actually hope Rajni-Disha take the initiative to talk some sense into Ishan....and Badi Ma-Dadji IF they remain in their limits which they will.....I think Rajni-Disha can seriously help BM and Dadji see how wrong they ultimately were (if they find out it was all a plan) because if they don't then Ishan gets ALL the blameOuchAngry

I hope something like this happens

Rajni or Disha overhear Sona and BM talking about the plan somehow, put two and two together and realize that it was all planning of BM-Dadji....They both confront BM and co and make the three of them realize that even though their heart is in the right place the way they executed it isnt.....BM realizes and regretts her mistake same with Sona. BM consoles Suhana and brings her home...Sona realizes her mistake and apologizes to Suhana and finally leaves.....then SGP becomes rocking like it always wasTongueBig smile

Edited by Tani91 - 05 January 2011 at 6:42pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index