Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jan/06 Communication Skills in SGP (pg 9) (Page 2)

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Valid point ROFL when was the last time he did not act dumb... ROFLROFLROFL  something to ponder upon... You are right, Sanjana noticed Suhana is sad and by herself in the picnic. But being a father KK was too busy playing trumpet ROFLROFLROFL did not even notice his jamai raja was chipking to Sona during passing the parcel and Suhana was sitting faar away...

This SGP is BS... I lost interest in it... ROFLROFLROFL

Tell me, who is not acting dumb on the show ? ROFL There is Rano who sends her married son to have some funshun with his chipku friend. ROFL Then there is Raunak's mother who is living in a dreamland, her son has lost his job but all she cares about is Italian food and painting her nails. ROFL As for Kashyap family, they are going gaga over Sona already and when they will come to know about her Mahaan sacifices for their poor bholu then they might even put a big statue of her in their angaan. ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AalekhfanRaSiaradpat25vishmewell-Pallavi-iruaG111192-allizwell-Feefi-ArohaAngel-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Valid point ROFL when was the last time he did not act dumb... ROFLROFLROFL  something to ponder upon... You are right, Sanjana noticed Suhana is sad and by herself in the picnic. But being a father KK was too busy playing trumpet ROFLROFLROFL did not even notice his jamai raja was chipking to Sona during passing the parcel and Suhana was sitting faar away...

Tell me, who is not acting dumb on the show ? ROFL There is Rano who sends her married son to have some funshun with his chipku friend. ROFL Then there is Raunak's mother who is living in a dreamland, her son has lost his job but all she cares about is Italian food and painting her nails. ROFL As for Kashyap family, they are going gaga over Sona already and when they will come to know about her Mahaan sacifices for their poor bholu then they might even put a big statue of her in their angaan. ROFL

You're so funny. Thankyou fo rmaking me laughLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-VioletFeefi-ArohaAngel-

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I have no words... ONLY ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaSiaSweet-VioletFeefiiViews

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
^They should engrave the following on the statue.
"Sona devi ki jai...forever indebted, Bholu and his official wife". ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunradpat25vishmewellFeefi-ArohaAngel-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That was too funnyROFL

vishmewellFeefiSweet-Violet

whatfun Newbie
whatfun
whatfun

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I must say this is by far the funniest thread EVER! LOL guys!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

vishmewell-Pallavi-Feefi

Bronze. Goldie
Bronze.
Bronze.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
So every one other than suhana has bad communication skills... 

i Mean the women completely forgot Ishaan's questions abt their relationship... she didnt stop to think, even if ishaan and sona are in love, how does it bother her... she is not his wife... she is his namesake wife... she yelled at the top of her voice that she doesnt care for him... 

i agree with your points abt others... BM-sona, KK-suhana's mis-communication and ishaan's lack of understanding...
but the person with least understanding is Suhana... others dont understand other's pov's  but suhana doesn't understand her own POV

I was very hopeful after monday's epi and ishaan's outbust... tuesday's suhana's reaction was a big disappointment. 
-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

I want to bash, I want to thrash, I want to scream lekin I am ROFL at today's epi...ROFL The communication skills are so bad...

1.  In the entire BM-Sona conversation there's not  a single time BM asked Sona what exactly happened in the BR between Suhana-Sona. She just heard one side of the story which is less than half truth b/c Sona never told BM that she questioned Ishaan-Suhana relationship as husband-wife, the cause of full force thappad... There was NO EFFORT on BM to know complete TRUTH. SHAME ON BM...

2. Suhana insisted KK several times to go with her and talk to Ishaan b/c he loves Basanti/Sona and not herself. She indicated directly and straightforward that she wants to save the marriage.
POINT TO BE NOTED:
KK gave a wrong picture to BM that Suhana left the Kashyap house. He made it sound as if Suhana left Ishaan for good. Whereas, Suhana came to take her dad to Kashyap home with her to talk to Ishaan that whatever he was doing with Sona is WRONG and knock some sense into him.  she even put the taxi on hold. what kind of a business man is he that he can't communicate properly? Is he a street vendor selling channa or the channa seller on the street became a story writer?
They definitely did not think we the viewers are dumb... did they?

3. Ishaan came back into the BR and did not occur to him Suhana is not there? He did not even check if she was w/BM? Even if she went to sleep w/BM, she usually carries her pillows w/her as pillows are BUDGETED in Kashyap parivaar. ROFL  How could he not realize Suhana is gone when all the pillows in the BR are intact... In tomorrow's preview Meena asks RB about Suhana and Ishaan gives a surprised expression??? Hello... Ishaan Kashyap! You are not Ishaan Bajpai... even had your wife gone to sleep w/BM, she has to carry her pillows with her... tumhare lower middle-class kashyap family mein sabko 2 hi pillows milthe hai... STOP acting surprised...ROFL

4. This Sona dame is really god's piece of work I tell you.  She told Badi Maa ONLY about Suhana slapping her but not the reason behind the thappad... wah... how convenient.  If she is ONLY acting tto be close to Ishaan, then why is she crying so much over the thappad??? she should be happy na??? Why did she not tell BM the whole truth?

Hilarious, Vish. I havent seen yesterday's episode yet. But reading this, I will surely see it.

What u r telling about everyone (especially Sona and Ishan) is 100% perfect. Dont understand why Sona has to feel bad. She should be happy right? 

Will see and get back.

vishmewell111192-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index