Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jan/06 Communication Skills in SGP (pg 9)

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I want to bash, I want to thrash, I want to scream lekin I am ROFL at today's epi...ROFL The communication skills are so bad...

1.  In the entire BM-Sona conversation there's not  a single time BM asked Sona what exactly happened in the BR between Suhana-Sona. She just heard one side of the story which is less than half truth b/c Sona never told BM that she questioned Ishaan-Suhana relationship as husband-wife, the cause of full force thappad... There was NO EFFORT on BM to know complete TRUTH. SHAME ON BM...

2. Suhana insisted KK several times to go with her and talk to Ishaan b/c he loves Basanti/Sona and not herself. She indicated directly and straightforward that she wants to save the marriage.
POINT TO BE NOTED:
KK gave a wrong picture to BM that Suhana left the Kashyap house. He made it sound as if Suhana left Ishaan for good. Whereas, Suhana came to take her dad to Kashyap home with her to talk to Ishaan that whatever he was doing with Sona is WRONG and knock some sense into him.  she even put the taxi on hold. what kind of a business man is he that he can't communicate properly? Is he a street vendor selling channa or the channa seller on the street became a story writer?
They definitely did not think we the viewers are dumb... did they?

3. Ishaan came back into the BR and did not occur to him Suhana is not there? He did not even check if she was w/BM? Even if she went to sleep w/BM, she usually carries her pillows w/her as pillows are BUDGETED in Kashyap parivaar. ROFL  How could he not realize Suhana is gone when all the pillows in the BR are intact... In tomorrow's preview Meena asks RB about Suhana and Ishaan gives a surprised expression??? Hello... Ishaan Kashyap! You are not Ishaan Bajpai... even had your wife gone to sleep w/BM, she has to carry her pillows with her... tumhare lower middle-class kashyap family mein sabko 2 hi pillows milthe hai... STOP acting surprised...ROFL

4. This Sona dame is really god's piece of work I tell you.  She told Badi Maa ONLY about Suhana slapping her but not the reason behind the thappad... wah... how convenient.  If she is ONLY acting tto be close to Ishaan, then why is she crying so much over the thappad??? she should be happy na??? Why did she not tell BM the whole truth?

Edited by vishmewell - 06 January 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalekhfanwhatfunsjnpjshree_ramjulaikhasvesumRaSiaradpat25DiiviasyadadaGarima_04tantrums..-_BArsAAt_-AraamrgattuArmu4evarose-girl-Pallavi---sree--SushaanManeetneel_jaylifeztufiruaGSinha18Sweet-VioletGunseeratmjtruelegend111192crysind-allizwell-FeefiiViewsYusBee-ArohaAngel-Siddhi_

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
             I know lots of loop holes.Sillythat way they r all acting loopy..... LOL   any way i want to kill them alll for this idiocracy but v r the even bigger idiots to expect anything worth watching from them.  They all need to attend communication seminars.  
             I saw My favorite Meena kumary in promo.... She is going to sort out everything.. My new years wish is " When sonali gets married,  Ishaan to go and mess up her marriage and tech her husband a valuable lesson "
              I know i'm turning evil Evil Smile. Snali has to go and I'll again turn in to my self.Dancing

Edited by netri - 04 January 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaRaSiaDiiviGarima_04vishmewell-Pallavi-mjtruelegend111192-allizwell-infinity00Feefi

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I know lots of loop holes.Sillythat way they r all acting loopy..... LOL   any way i want to kill them alll for this idiocracy but v r the even bigger idiots to expect anything worth watching from them.  They all need to attend communication seminars.  
             I saw My favorite Meena kumary in promo.... She is going to sort out everything.. My new years wish is " When sonali gets married,  Ishaan to go and mess up her marriage and tech her husband a valuable lesson "
              I know i'm turning evil Evil Smile. Snali has to go and I'll again turn in to my self.Dancing

MMMuuuaaahhhh!!! Good News!! I can like you now!!! Make hay while the sun shines!!! I hit the 'LIke' button ROFLROFLROFLROFL

They are not just any holes yaar... they are Bermuda triangle... jo andar jaatha hai, woh kabhi bahar nahi aatha hai...ROFLROFLROFLROFL so are some scenes in SGP... ROFLROFLROFL

I was ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL when I saw Meena Kumari. I was remembering you... I was imagining you jumping with joy!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I want to grant your New Year's Wish but don't know how...ROFLROFLROFL I will have to find a Gene for you.. ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-mjtruelegend-allizwell-Feefiinfinity00iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

I want to bash, I want to thrash, I want to scream lekin I am ROFL at today's epi...ROFL The communication skills are so bad...My Sentiments exactly

1.  In the entire BM-Sona conversation there's not  a single time BM asked Sona what exactly happened in the BR between Suhana-Sona. She just heard one side of the story which is less than half truth b/c Sona never told BM that she questioned Ishaan-Suhana relationship as husband-wife, the cause of full force thappad... There was NO EFFORT on BM to know complete TRUTH. SHAME ON BM... I was thinking constantly why is she not asking WHY , WHAT HAPPENED, Suhana ko bilkul he pagal samjha hua hai, also why is Sonali trying to portray Suhana only short tempured girl and what is wrong with he LIFE STYLE, its better have she had more morals they Sonali, she WANTED to marry SID not just being FRIENDS with him unlike Sonali not seeing anything wrong with physical intimicy

2. Suhana insisted KK several times to go with her and talk to Ishaan b/c he loves Basanti/Sona and not herself. She indicated directly and straightforward that she wants to save the marriage.
POINT TO BE NOTED:
KK gave a wrong picture to BM that Suhana left the Kashyap house. He made it sound as if Suhana left Ishaan for good. Whereas, Suhana came to take her dad to Kashyap home with her to talk to Ishaan that whatever he was doing with Sona is WRONG and knock some sense into him.  she even put the taxi on hold. what kind of a business man is he that he can't communicate properly? Is he a street vendor selling channa or the channa seller on the street became a story writer?  Good point
They definitely did not think we the viewers are dumb... did they? May be

3. Ishaan came back into the BR and did not occur to him Suhana is not there? He did not even check if she was w/BM? Even if she went to sleep w/BM, she usually carries her pillows w/her as pillows are BUDGETED in Kashyap parivaar. ROFL  How could he not realize Suhana is gone when all the pillows in the BR are intact... In tomorrow's preview Meena asks RB about Suhana and Ishaan gives a surprised expression??? Hello... Ishaan Kashyap! You are not Ishaan Bajpai... even had your wife gone to sleep w/BM, she has to carry her pillows with her... tumhare lower middle-class kashyap family mein sabko 2 hi pillows milthe hai... STOP acting surprised...ROFL I was thinking as well, why didnt he check where Suhana is???

4. This Sona dame is really god's piece of work I tell you.  She told Badi Maa ONLY about Suhana slapping her but not the reason behind the thappad... wah... how convenient.  If she is ONLY acting tto be close to Ishaan, then why is she crying so much over the thappad??? she should be happy na??? Why did she not tell BM the whole truth?

I am very disappointed at portarying Suhana as dumb blonde bimbo, who doesnt understand anything and everything is her FAULT. I didnt see any remorse in BAdi Maa and Dadaji,s attitude they were more worried about, Sonali, Ishaan never even mentions what is Suhana might me going through, is it that easy to leave one,s home??????

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaGarima_04-_BArsAAt_-Araam-Pallavi-vishmewellSinha18Feefi-allizwell-mjtruelegend111192iViews

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I want to bash, I want to thrash, I want to scream lekin I am ROFL at today's epi...ROFL The communication skills are so bad...My Sentiments exactly

1.  In the entire BM-Sona conversation there's not  a single time BM asked Sona what exactly happened in the BR between Suhana-Sona. She just heard one side of the story which is less than half truth b/c Sona never told BM that she questioned Ishaan-Suhana relationship as husband-wife, the cause of full force thappad... There was NO EFFORT on BM to know complete TRUTH. SHAME ON BM... I was thinking constantly why is she not asking WHY , WHAT HAPPENED, Suhana ko bilkul he pagal samjha hua hai, also why is Sonali trying to portray Suhana only short tempured girl and what is wrong with he LIFE STYLE, its better have she had more morals they Sonali, she WANTED to marry SID not just being FRIENDS with him unlike Sonali not seeing anything wrong with physical intimicy

POINT TO BE NOTED:
KK gave a wrong picture to BM that Suhana left the Kashyap house. He made it sound as if Suhana left Ishaan for good. Whereas, Suhana came to take her dad to Kashyap home with her to talk to Ishaan that whatever he was doing with Sona is WRONG and knock some sense into him.  she even put the taxi on hold. what kind of a business man is he that he can't communicate properly? Is he a street vendor selling channa or the channa seller on the street became a story writer?  Good point
They definitely did not think we the viewers are dumb... did they? May be

3. Ishaan came back into the BR and did not occur to him Suhana is not there? He did not even check if she was w/BM? Even if she went to sleep w/BM, she usually carries her pillows w/her as pillows are BUDGETED in Kashyap parivaar. ROFL  How could he not realize Suhana is gone when all the pillows in the BR are intact... In tomorrow's preview Meena asks RB about Suhana and Ishaan gives a surprised expression??? Hello... Ishaan Kashyap! You are not Ishaan Bajpai... even had your wife gone to sleep w/BM, she has to carry her pillows with her... tumhare lower middle-class kashyap family mein sabko 2 hi pillows milthe hai... STOP acting surprised...ROFL I was thinking as well, why didnt he check where Suhana is???

I am very disappointed at portarying Suhana as dumb blonde bimbo, who doesnt understand anything and everything is her FAULT. I didnt see any remorse in BAdi Maa and Dadaji,s attitude they were more worried about, Sonali, Ishaan never even mentions what is Suhana might me going through, is it that easy to leave one,s home??????

Now KK is acting dumb too... there's absolutely no dismay in KK when Suhana told him so explicitly and vividly what Ishaan does with Sona and she is thinking he loves Sona dame.... totally ridiculous...

When my BIL threatened in front of all my in-laws that he will get my husband married again to someone else, I left my sasural with my 15 month baby challenging my sasural my dad will take their khabar LOLLOL I had so much faith that my dad will listen to me and he did. Of course he confirmed the other side of the story and gave my in-laws earful for treating me the way they did. I am shocked KK did not believe his daughter after she showed him how they sit on the scooter etc etc... AngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunDiivi-Pallavi-mjtruelegendinfinity00FeefiiViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I know its shockingly disappointing. Meena Kumari and Suhana are the only 2 who make sense to me at the moment..the others are just talking grabbage.......well it all mindless, illogical and pathetic an very degrading.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-Pallavi-111192Feefi

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
When is KK not acting dumb these days ? lol He was making a big fool of himself at the picnic. lol Did he even bother to find out why Suhana was so quiet ? He is all for his jamai babu and his family. lol

Edited by Sweet-Violet - 04 January 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-111192Feefi

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Now KK is acting dumb too... there's absolutely no dismay in KK when Suhana told him so explicitly and vividly what Ishaan does with Sona and she is thinking he loves Sona dame.... totally ridiculous...

When my BIL threatened in front of all my in-laws that he will get my husband married again to someone else, I left my sasural with my 15 month baby challenging my sasural my dad will take their khabar LOLLOL I had so much faith that my dad will listen to me and he did. Of course he confirmed the other side of the story and gave my in-laws earful for treating me the way they did. I am shocked KK did not believe his daughter after she showed him how they sit on the scooter etc etc... AngryAngry

When is KK not acting dumb these days ? lol He was making a big fool of himself on the picnic. lol Did he even bother to find out why Suhana was so quiet ? He is all for his jamai raja and his family. ROFL

Valid point ROFLROFLROFLROFL when was the last time he did not act dumb... ROFLROFLROFL  something to ponder upon... You are right, Sanjana noticed Suhana is sad and by herself in the picnic. But being a father KK was too busy playing trumpet ROFLROFLROFL did not even notice his jamai raja was chipking to Sona during passing the parcel and Suhana was sitting faar away...

This SGP is BS... I lost interest in it... ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-111192

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index