Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Written updates 4 jan 2011

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
    Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Today it begins with Rudra looking at Pihu and is shocked.RR says she called Pihu here as her parents and in laws are absent and Pihu is hurt.Rudra kneels down to see what happens to Pihu.In the meantime when he's asking Pihu whether she's feeling any pain abhay comes and stand by a confused Pihu.Rudra shakes hand with a hesitant Abhay and he passes by gauri and goes in.Abhay takes Pihu in to give, her medicine and Gauri goes to pick up the gift which is broken on the floor.

Gauri is crying while picking up the broken glasses of the gift and says to ketki this is the first gift which Rudra brought for her and this the first sign of their changing relationship and she will make sure that Rudra will forget Pihu.Dadaji from the behind is hearing all the conversation of Gauri and ketki and is proud of her.Gauri goes in her room and sees Rudra with his liquor bottle drinking and asks him to stop drinking but he says he's in a big dilemma and no one can understand his state and feelings and he will drink as much as he want.Gauri says everything will be fine and he says how?Gauri says because i'm telling you.Gauri triesto snatch the bottle from him and the bottle fell down he's more irritated and angry and tells Gauri not to take advantage of his kindness,and he leaves.Rr comes and says to Gauri your destiny is like this broken glasses.You will never succeed in your plan because Pihu is back in this house and don't try to come in between them.It's better that you accept it and stay as the daughter in law of this house not more than that.Rr begins to leave and Gauri says a player never ask her adversors to leave but he plays with the intentions of winning.RR says you are trying to make a place in Rudra life you will never be able.Gauri says try your level best along with Pihu I will show yours and pihu true face to Rudra while pihu is still staying in this house RR is shocked and leaves.RR goes to see Pihu who's applying nail polish,RR asks where's Abhay Pihu says do you have any problem with him also?RR says you must take care of Gauri who's trying to take your place.

Pihu says it is not that easy to pihu place Gauri,and she knows how to tackle with Abhay.Pihu sits and write a letter inviting Rudra to see her in the lawn.She asks RR to take the letter to Rudra at any price.
RR leaves and she thinks to herself how come Rudra you can give my place to someone else i am the one you will always love in your life.RR brings the letter to Rudra who's on the terrace drinking.She put the letter under the bottle and leavbes.Ketki dadaji and Gauri who were following her saw her placing the letter under the bottle.They are thinking how to take out the letter when Rudra returns to sit near the bottle.
Abhay is feeding Pihu and he says how RR is nice and how Rudra has began to love Gauri.Pihu is angry and irritated.Jalebi brought a glass of milk for abay who does not feel like drinking it.Pihu forces him saying please drink it otherwise your parents will say in their absence I did not take care of you.Abay drinks the milk and they decide to sleep as it is already late.Pihu after sometimes gets up after being sure that Abhay is deeply sleeping.She says she's somehow fed up of enacting to have a broken leg.She's waiting for Rudra in a very beautiful saree outside when slowly someone is approaching her and put his hand on her shoulder she says how can you love someone else other than me and the person says Priyamvada I will never think of loving someone else she's shocked on hearing and seeing Abhay standing in front of her.she's thinking how come you are here.Abhay tells her I never thought you love me and changes that's much for me.Abhay says how did you come here with your leg in such a condition and she shows him a stick saying with it help.Pihu says she's feeling cold and they must go in and Abhay carries her in.

Dadaji,ketki and Gauri are sneaking of what's happening as the couple goes in they come out and Gauri says how Dadaji help in from taking the letter from under the bottle and how ketki exchanges the glass of milk in which Jalebi mixes sleeping pills.Gauri says whatever happen she will never let anyone come ion between her and Rudra and that Rudra is her Swabhimaan(i don't know the english word)Dadaji and ketki are proud of her.Ketki says tomorrow when RR will get to know that her plan failed she will be very angry.

Precap:Pihu ,RR and Ratnesh are in Pihu room and the latter is saying yesterday Gauri yesterday failed my plan what does she think she can fight with pihu in this Gauri and Pihu fight pihu will win as Gauri can never take my place in Rudra life.Rr and Ratnesh are happy.
Will please request instead of hitting like button please hit the chaskameter it will be Good for the show.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by alujna-21 - 04 January 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

tututunteMC4821Opandayindy1979Ramyarshah1950ritakaygaya_suballysiaSejal_Desaiahcirr_jhotyjennyrsgonte86yash1984desientluvstrawberriesalphieAMSTryasomonicayarmegsandy_rbaas-tvCinderella121Suhanievidya_sgshah84saggi80shellysgqueenyshamidjyoti007tea4megeetaawahijaz26reena71adhewarorangeshwetaHumtum25pappy123sugar-plumnavin196maaykafan25arisangpari1000ankitapatel125nirleppannujaiyerfriedasamsonrupa_polite_Sakinah_deepasalvansofia2010manya7878GamerGleek88bccldeepsiweloveAGHCashnaMaharajmariamurscbindia2009eshasonusunimaleedamee1s3chaudhkamuralident4ukelsHindoestanibeautifulbcNeetsbaku28sharmiliJoshana458just4funHeenapJia1amber20wallaaziddiladki~~~Sweta~~~viraf4usushavvialoo12desi-indianavggomezNandita5supastarttt0011rgattuone2nonegaayikaKavitaKumaribmm1985divra4Arvifansonika74salekh1sunshine33Peda_Sahra__mehak_Anjli2010Gauri22subiamanKhaLidaHgauranitaimy_viewteri_susanHoneySucklesrmirjiA HUGE FANsnehasudhirMiss_Dieyvensihubismazaman2000nainaamushkan_2003taral83dlipBee3nazzriniiiiAdditi_sjfanmonaghoshgardesnaavaFebruaryFlowerrayadallie...Binny...Darine1980shalini01-Garima-knumnumLadyZaib-Sarah-Roark.Lina.-Alina-KyunkiImafanAfghanLeenaKeenu.Gxaviara49erFanjeb1.Jiya.SankiPagal-Ravjot-Real.MadridtinselSilverBellRajiniliciousP.Kamaljit.Seanstranger2roseVasusenaRadheya

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i will hit both buttons anju. thanks for a lovely updae. i like gauri's determination to fight back. pihu is one nasty Censored Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshALUJNA21

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!

good 2 c tht gauri managed to ensure pihu's plan back fires..

pihu is seriously weird...if she has moved on thn she shud let rudra move on too

poor gauri..the 1st gift rudra bought for her broke to pieces....

monaghoshALUJNA21

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thank u very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. you have a lot of patience watching this show!

monaghoshALUJNA21

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update !! Smile

Pihu is truly getting on my nerves and R needs to stop feeling bad for himself I pity Gauri's condition though it's nice to see her standing firmly and fighting for her marriage !!

monaghoshALUJNA21

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update..swabhimaan means self respect!  ( I think)

Edited by 49erFan - 04 January 2011 at 12:43pm

monaghoshALUJNA21

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Pihu is really ***************. Thank you so much Anju for your lovely update.

monaghoshALUJNA21

Go to top