curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Gather round everybody! It is said to believe that vampires do exist? No? Any disagreements well I Aashifa bring in the latest s c o p e. basically I am going to lay it down nicely =). Each week I will have reports based on the episode that has gone by, no don't get me wrong I am not planning to give you a report saying positive or negative. I am simply going to post a gossiping version of what the truth is and makeassume certain aspects of the next episode (and that is where y o u g u y scome in) you simply have to give back a feedback reply, letting me know as well as the rest of the TVD forum how you feel =) simple? Let's get started

-           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -          

-           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -

S c o p e

So..lovely ladies and gents I am starting off with the first episode, considering I have lots (lots) of catching up to do therefore since I have a limited time for doing this . And also additional new year new start (from the first episode). Let us pretend that so far there has been no new episode that has come and only the first has aired. Yes I know that may be a hard thing to do but let us just focus and try.. so here we go.

Lights .Camera .Action.

R e p o r t i n g live from actual Mystic Falls I Aashifa Hussain am your host for this telecast report. So things have gotten a little spicy down here with the whole Damon kissing 'Elena' yes that is right Damon Salvatore was under the impression that he was indeed kissing Elena but he actually was NOT! The Kat is back. Katherine is known for causing trouble,  in the past she left a rift both brothers, however is she back for the same ? One may wonder but apparently as revealed further into the episode she claims that the only reason she is back is because of Stefan. MEOW! Is that bad. We have already established that Stefan is in love with Elena and he never was really in love with Katherine but would Katherine try to create a rift between these two? Or are Stefan and Elena strong enough to face these troubles themselves, one does wonder. Even further onto the episode it is revealed that Damon actually is 'hurt'. Now come one guys which guy would not be hurt if he realised the two women that he holds in highest regard actually fell for his brother? I would (although I am not a male) I actually feel for Damon because he is a cynical idiot for doing certain things in his past but I think he is actually physically feeling something ever since he fell for Elena. To be honest with you guys and I am sharing my opinion *pops colour* I do believe Damon always felt something whether it was pain or love. But when Damon is in pain he actually masks his pain by hurting someone else. And that someone will be related to a certain someone that he feels  something for  We have already seen partly of this reaction (and perhaps previously) from his reaction after Elena says 'its always been Stefan' and then he takes a move for Jeremy, hurts him, and leaves.  I think Damon (nice Damon) is buried underneath all that evil. What say?

Ok folks so that was the happenings of the latest down here in Mystic Falls, we will see you next time this is over and out.

Okie dokes guys how was it?

I do have more things to add to it, so please don't think this is it but I felt it would be bad if I took done all of it. Weird right?

So volunteers anyone? To Volunteer let me know what you want to volunteer for and I will confirm you :D

Thank you

Aashifa

Edited by curledup - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This, Aashifa, is truly amazing! You always manage to come up with interesting ways to entertain us and you've surely outdone yourself this time!

I LOVED reading your perspective about the episode. Will definitely fill you in with mine... Looking forward to gossiping here... lol.

-dhruvi thumbnail
RESERVED love. This is simply awesome! :D
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Shifz! This totally rocks! :D Very very interesting and I actually did pretend that no other episode had aired :P LOL
curledup thumbnail
@ chipe: thank you very much :D I truly appreciate the 'outdone' myself :D I will be doing that very often I HOPE! xD and looking forward to your 'gossip' LOOLL!

@Ruvie: thank you! you better update soon ok? or me and my stick will be after you :D

@Chilte: ha that is sooo cool! I got someone in the zzzonnneee :D and thank you :D

VOLUNTEERS ANYONE?
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Shifz About that updating threat you made to Dhruvi... when are you gonna update your shop, hmm? :P
sourpuss thumbnail
I am loving the way you did this, Aashi! :D I'm PMing you what I'd like to volunteer for! ;)
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Aashifa: Looking forward to more... :)
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing job done Aashi! Beautiful start!

Ummm...i could volunteer..but what is there to volunteer for? :S
curledup thumbnail
^^ anything :D like I seriously am clueless

but thank you:D