Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan never touched my feet: Jaya B (Page 4)

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Ok one thing is for sure that Jaya must have said that to answer a question realtingto Salman. She will not name him just out of hte blue...they must have asked htat "Oh Salman Khan is a Roshan Taneja's pass out did he ever touvh your feet to take ashirwaad"...or so to which she must have replied "Salman ne to mere pair nahin chuye.."

No big deal but it will be as Bachachan bashing is the way to go .......

I don't know why but I find Jaya a very strong lady.I like her..she is no nonsense.She speaks her mind unlike the other family members....

Loved how she said all these are like family members...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusNuktaacheen

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
i also didnt understand what is the problem if sallu never do that ?why she said that i mean what is the question ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy1973

Sweetcoco... In some cultures it is deep rooted to take ashirwad from elders... Yes I agree it should be individual choice... but in most cases not much is left to individual choices in many sections of the socety... Yes .. even today...

that is true... but i don't think people should be forced to do what their own culture or their own believes do not allow... as aishu pointed out, he is a muslim... so why would he follow another tradition... sab ke apne apne believes hote hain...

however, it's not really much of a big deal.... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900koolchick-Mmmmm-Terenainaibelieveinpink

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I think especially in creative industry the culture of touching feet is veyr strong.We see all the stars touvhing stage when they go on one....it is respect you give.

In the video intself Jaya Bachchan touched Roshan Taneja's feet when seh entered the auditorium.
I am guessing then the reporter must have asked something relating to SAlman and her....
-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Sweetcoco... In some cultures it is deep rooted to take ashirwad from elders... Yes I agree it should be individual choice... but in most cases not much is left to individual choices in many sections of the socety... Yes .. even today...

that is true... but i don't think people should be forced to do what their own culture or their own believes do not allow... as aishu pointed out, he is a muslim... so why would he follow another tradition... sab ke apne apne believes hote hain...

My statement was not directed at Salman at all...
Yes... agree it is a individual choice and yes it is not right to force someone to do it...
Mine was a general statement that in India in some sections of teh society not much is left to the individual choices and whether you like it or not you are bound to do it...

Edited by maddy1973 - 04 January 2011 at 3:56pm

ashfan2010Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

My statement was not directed at Salman at all...
Yes... agree it is a individual choice and yes it is not right to force someone to do it...
Mine was a general statement that in India in some sections of teh society not much is left to the individual choices and whether you like it or not you are bound to do it...

i know that baba... ab itni bhi budhu nahin hoon main...!  EmbarrassedLOL

but you are right... it happens... if you are a hindu and don't believe in covering your head, etc., you're still required to do so when you visit Saudi Arabia, for example... khair, us ko chodo... even here, in the US, if you go to a catholic school (a lot of desi people send their kids), they HAVE TO follow and perform some of the rituals, that may not be part of some people's culture... so it's prevalent not just in India, but in many other countries...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Arrre.... Nuktaacheen... Kya boldiya aapne... Aap aur budhu..... kabhi nahin.... Mein aapki bahuth izzat karthi hoon.... Smile
bas apna statement thoda sa elaborate kiya.... Wink

ashfan2010Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Arrre.... Nuktaacheen... Kya boldiya aapne... Aap aur budhu..... kabhi nahin.... Mein aapki bahuth izzat karthi hoon.... Smile
bas apna statement thoda sa elaborate kiya.... Wink

HugHugHug

wo kehte hain naa, insaan khata ka putla hai.... main bhi insaan hi houn aakhir....!   EmbarrassedWink

Go to top