Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
meh she can say what she like I used to like her but now im not too sure
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I saw a clipping on NDTV of this event.... Jaya Bachchan was touching Rashan Taneja's feet, Taneja was asking the students around him to touch Jaya Bachchan's feet... Then she was feeling awkward and said something like rehne do or something and Taneja guy said nahin yeh apne hi bache hai.. aapka ashirwad chahiye.... This is how much I saw...

I am assuming after that the reporters must have asked her about Salman whether he had done that since Salman too was a student of Taneja... and  what we heard from her must be her answer...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In all honesty its really not that big of a deal.
I'm Sikh and no one in my family and the community here touches other people's feet, but that doesn't mean that we don't respect each other!

Maybe he has his own way of respecting her, such as by not making snide comments about her like he does for some others😉😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

In all honesty its really not that big of a deal.

exactly i wouldnt want to touch her feet either😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy1973

I saw a clipping on NDTV of this event.... Jaya Bachchan was touching Rashan Taneja's feet, Taneja was asking the students around him to touch Jaya Bachchan's feet... Then she was feeling awkward and said something like rehne do or something and Taneja guy said nahin yeh apne hi bache hai.. aapka ashirwad chahiye.... This is how much I saw...

I am assuming after that the reporters must have asked her about Salman whether he had done that since Salman too was a student of Taneja... and  what we heard from her must be her answer...

The guy is making the students take aashirwad...once again I belief it's an individual choice...if they don't idolize her, then why?! I fail to understand this!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Ditto!!!! I feel the same way!!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sweetcoco... In some cultures it is deep rooted to take ashirwad from elders... Yes I agree it should be individual choice... but in most cases not much is left to individual choices in many sections of the socety... Yes .. even today...
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ruky786

Agree Whats the BIG DEAL if he didnt touch her feet!!😕😉
Manners and touching feet do not exactly correlate. It depends from culture to culture. I have not bowed down to a human being, and will never choose to do that in the future, but that certainly doesn't imply I lack manners. Will you see the people from Niger or Namibia touch feet out of respect? Uhhh, and here I thought everyone knew India was diverse.

I do not touch anyone's feet, because personally I do not believe any human being is above me...and I have other ways to offer respect to the ones elder and younger to me.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago