Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

what does does call her family?--help me!! (Page 3)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

If one looks at it from Sia's point of view,then maybe the soap doent look appealing.But as I have pointed out a hundered times before,I dont watch the soap excepting that some change will be brought about bascially because I,personally do not think that social soaps have any affect on the society.Maybe I'm not the right person to deceide that.
But if you see,they showed a track based on marital rape.How its going to affect the women who are undergoing the problem,I have no idea.Because,in a house where marital rape happens day in and day out,will the men allow their women to watch such a soap?Confused
As for Sunehri bringing Gajji out of jail is concerned,I have a feeling any woman in her place is bound to react that way because she has no education because of which she is not financially and economically independent.The solution as such does not lie in making her aware of her rights but rather in educating her.When I say education,I mean the real education-the kind that you and me have and not some informal school where they just learn how to read and write.
Now coming to Jhumer's track,they shouldnt have touched a sensitive issue like Gotra because there is no solution to it.One can neither rubbish the issue nor encourage it.In the our society,its all ok to marry someone from the same gotra because we have a huge community.That is not the case with villages and genetic problems arising due to marrying into the same gotra cannot be overlooked.
Consider a hypothetical situation.There is a soap where they are showing that males and females are not equal but that females are infirior to males and the antagonist keeps saying that males and females are equal and the prognist keeps proving her wrong.Will we watch such a soap??!We wont!Because it is against what we think is right!And all human beings think that what they think is  right!So how do you think people who think that females are inferior to males going to watch a soap like thisConfused
I dont know!Its all too confusing!According to me social issue based soaps are just made because they are fodder for high melodrama and high melodrama will fetch high TRP'sOuch
So you see,they cant even show Ammaji in too much bad light because she represents a kind of society and if they show her in bad light it'll be like showing that entire society in bad light and that is something they cannot afford to do.At the end of the day,they have to telecast their soap on a national channel and they need viewers to watch itOuch
Its all a sham for high Trps.The PH,CH&CVs have to please eachother and create a win-win situation for mutual profitablity and pleasing everyone is next to impossible so the people who have to compromise is the viewers and what we have is a hot dog in the name of NAIDLOuchLOL
Its a classic example of too many cooks spoiling the brothOuch

Great postClapClapClap. Don't forget the companies who advertise on these shows. They are the biggest winnersLOLLOLLOL and who makes them win??................all the viewersWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11phoo_12Damyanthi

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by bittu31

Nothing has changed .its same story ..only pattern of telling it has changed..

I have loved  if Ammaji would have raised Dia with love & affection ..because she has solid reason for that ..dia was his ladla's aakri nishani .but nooooo.

What is result of sia's sacrifice ..she want  that her daughters will change custom of veerpur ...does it really happen ..The answer is no .....no change in mind set of people of veerur ..Ouch

what is use if ammaji will change at the time she is in death bedConfused

I will not say anything about  logic in laddo , like ammaji turning DKG , amba wedding planner etc as in the daily soaps it has no place ..LOL and laddo is not an exception LOL.

Atleast in veerpur they have fear that people know them and khandan ki izzat nonsense was there ..but here they have literally converted into pimp ...

And at last they will prove that its curse to be a women ..Angry..they way they showed jhumer's life ..I feel that sia has taken wrong decision ..Confused

BOLD - I am sorry but could you please clarify why Sia took a wrong decision??? Do you mean expecting her daughter's to change Veerpur. I am now confused .....Aren't they in a city now. So how will they make an impact on Veerpur???

I apologize as I do not watch this serial anymore but get what I can from reading the updates.

Wrong decision .in the sense - Not telling Raghav about the compications , and choosing girls life over hers .. I know when a mother's heart comes into picture for her child is important ..

But sirf jinda rahena hi sab kuch nahi hota if ur life is not less than hell , u r are always treated as un wanted stuff , burden .. she knew that what is the condition in veerpur ..if she is not there who is going to take care of her daughters .as other ladies in the house is not capable of going against Ammaji ...and she has also saw  fate of Jhumer  ....that too when sheela was alays there for Jhumer .

I know what ever I am saying is some thing very practical not emotional ..but I really feel that ..
its better to die in one shot rather that bearing torture each & every moment of ur life ..

Even I have not watched a single episode ...but updates are making me feel sad about the result of sia's sacrifice ..

she gaved her life to change veerpur ..kuch change nahi hua .Delhi maine phele se aur ladkiya hai if they would have not moved to Delhi and stayed in veerpur only then essence of show would have remained ...

Now its like a show which will make us familiar about  all the bad things happening in the  capital .Its better to watch news channel to get that knowlege .
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

I have loved  if Ammaji would have raised Dia with love & affection ..because she has solid reason for that ..dia was his ladla's aakri nishani .but nooooo.

What is result of sia's sacrifice ..she want  that her daughters will change custom of veerpur ...does it really happen ..The answer is no .....no change in mind set of people of veerur ..Ouch

I will not say anything about  logic in laddo , like ammaji turning DKG , amba wedding planner etc as in the daily soaps it has no place ..LOL and laddo is not an exception LOL.

Atleast in veerpur they have fear that people know them and khandan ki izzat nonsense was there ..but here they have literally converted into pimp ...

And at last they will prove that its curse to be a women ..Angry..they way they showed jhumer's life ..I feel that sia has taken wrong decision ..Confused

BOLD - I am sorry but could you please clarify why Sia took a wrong decision??? Do you mean expecting her daughter's to change Veerpur. I am now confused .....Aren't they in a city now. So how will they make an impact on Veerpur???

I apologize as I do not watch this serial anymore but get what I can from reading the updates.

Wrong decision .in the sense - Not telling Raghav about the compications , and choosing girls life over hers .. I know when a mother's heart comes into picture for her child is important ..

But sirf jinda rahena hi sab kuch nahi hota if ur life is not less than hell , u r are always treated as un wanted stuff , burden .. she knew that what is the condition in veerpur ..if she is not there who is going to take care of her daughters .as other ladies in the house is not capable of going against Ammaji ...and she has also saw  fate of Jhumer  ....that too when sheela was alays there for Jhumer .

I know what ever I am saying is some thing very practical not emotional ..but I really feel that ..
its better to die in one shot rather that bearing torture each & every moment of ur life ..

Even I have not watched a single episode ...but updates are making me feel sad about the result of sia's sacrifice ..

she gaved her life to change veerpur ..kuch change nahi hua .Delhi maine phele se aur ladkiya hai if they would have not moved to Delhi and stayed in veerpur only then essence of show would have remained ...

Now its like a show which will make us familiar about  all the bad things happening in the  capital .Its better to watch news channel to get that knowlege .

Got that. Unfortunately Sia did make a choice.

I know what you are saying is the practical thing but don't forget, that Sia never thought that Raghav would die, nor did she realize that they would all leave Veerpur..................so at the time she may have thought that she was making a sensible choice...............2 daughters to make her dreams come true.

CV's changed that very well didn't they???OuchOuchOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11Damyanthibittu31tiny15

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Actually at that point of time I admired Sia's commitment towards changing VeerpurSmileNot an easy thing to do you know-choosing to change Veerpur over your own lifeSmile
I dont know,people may say I'm being double faced and talking against Sia at one point and talking for her at another pointConfusedBut as far as possible,I have tried to be impartial towards both Sia and Ammaji.Whenever Ammaji has done something wrong,I have pointed it out and when Sia has done something admirable,I have pointed out that too although rather reluctantly!And this is one of those rare timesLOL

Edited by laado_007 - 05 January 2011 at 5:26am
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Actually at that point of time I admired Sia's commitment towards changing VeerpurSmileNot an easy thing to do you know-choosing to change Veerpur over your own lifeSmile
I dont know,people may say I'm being double faced and talking against Sia at one point and talking against her at another pointConfusedBut as far as possible,I have tried to be impartial towards both Sia and Ammaji.Whenever Ammaji has done something wrong,I have pointed it out and when Sia has done something admirable,I have pointed out that too although rather reluctantly!And this is one of those rare timesLOL

At the end of the day this Forum is for each to express their views. Nobody can agree with all the members.

I found Sia's commitment admirable be it changing Veerpur or the decision she took about her own life. Not an easy one for a woman and an about to be mother to take. Handled sensitively the cv's could have effected some genuine changes which are happening today and left others untouched.

As it is so many different tracks were introduced that it would have needed a 100 Sia's to make any valuable changes. This is where the storylines just go haywire. Keep to one message and stick to it, not go meandering round the countryside and then end up in a cityOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poetictiny15

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Bittu,

Personally I don't like the way the CVs handled the tracks and butchered everyone and everything.

I watched for RaSia, nothing else appealed, not even the storyline which was farcical.

SIa did not know taht Raghav would die and that their daughters would be orphaned. She also did not know that the family would be in such a situation, courtesy VKG and her never-ending dushmanis, and that the entire family would have to abscond. I don't think she fantasized giving birth in such dire situations though she knew very well that her life was at stake.
If Raghav was alive now, their daughters would have grown up in the way she probably dreamed of, along with him. And he wouldn't have let them suffer, under any pretense. Not only as a Father, but also as a husband who had to fulfil his wife's dreams as well.

And Sia never thoguht that they would have to run from Veerpur.

It's the stupid CVs who never thought of anything, just went ahead and took the Leap.

My personal opinion only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31tiny15

shilpa_11 Senior Member
shilpa_11
shilpa_11

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Yeah!Avtar shot himSmileClapAll of us think he is dead.But the CVs cannot be trustedOuchFor all I know,they may bring him backAngry
As the saying where colors channel is concerned goes,negative characters never dieDead

Oh no laado I sincerely hope that will not happen...........................even the cv's cannot be that ridiculous.AngryOuchDead
THAT they are my dear....As well as the all the other synonyms of ridiculous

Go to top