Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: laado_007

Many people may not agree to this,but I feel the leap was actually a good idea.Janvi and Dia are good.And my Daku Rani is there😳(I like the civilized version of the Daku look!)She looks pretty much the same except that she wears jeans and kurtas and now she sports a red tikka insted of the black one😆and ofcourse,she doesnt wear the bandana or whatever the cloth around her head is called😆

Besides Amba,I like the concept of the soap.Basically I find it relevant.And I feel there is more of entertainment and less of violence and blooshed.
So I'm loving it😛

Ofcourse,for the RaSia fans its a torture because they keep talking about them but if you arent a huge RaSia fan you can give the leap a chance😊
If I gave the soap 3 stars before leap,I'll give it 4 stars now!

Is that so. No, I am way past the age of being a fan. And being a fan for me is really about the actor or actress more than the film or serial. I enjoy seeing their acting be it positive or negative, which is why I liked Ammaji (Meghna) a lot. However, in a serial unlike a film the character ends up by taking precedence over the actor so I find that very annoying after a while.

I liked Raghav more than Sia but they were very good as a couple. The message of what they were trying to achieve was what I really thought was a great idea but.............that was not to be😔

I hated the negativity of the channel and the violence so what you say makes a lot of sense. Maybe on a day when I am up and about at that time I might just switch on. Once I stopped watching NAIDL, my sleep pattern improved because I was asleep by 1030pm.

I do feel for all the RaSia fans..........they are all so devastated but unfortunately with TV serials something like this happening is always a possibility. I agree wholeheartedly that given that NAIDL had started with so much promise and a good idea, it seemed completely insane to truncate the serial and go for the leap.
But who knows what channels really look for and hope for........😕😕

You have been lucky that Amba is still there for those who have lost out on RaSia it must be heartbreaking.

I just hope that with the leap we are not going to have a modern day version of Veerpur (minus the guns), mournful faces, pained looks, Ammaji bellowing as she used to whilst the others just stand by..........................

I will definitely give it a try Laado......... 4 stars huh???? Makes me wonder now😍😍😍
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nothing has changed .its same story ..only pattern of telling it has changed..

I have loved  if Ammaji would have raised Dia with love & affection ..because she has solid reason for that ..dia was his ladla's aakri nishani .but nooooo.

What is result of sia's sacrifice ..she want  that her daughters will change custom of veerpur ...does it really happen ..The answer is no .....no change in mind set of people of veerur ..

what is use if ammaji will change at the time she is in death bed😕

I will not say anything about  logic in laddo , like ammaji turning DKG , amba wedding planner etc as in the daily soaps it has no place ..😆 and laddo is not an exception 😆.

Atleast in veerpur they have fear that people know them and khandan ki izzat nonsense was there ..but here they have literally converted into pimp ...

And at last they will prove that its curse to be a women ..😡..they way they showed jhumer's life ..I feel that sia has taken wrong decision ..😕

groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: bittu31

Nothing has changed .its same story ..only pattern of telling it has changed..

I have loved  if Ammaji would have raised Dia with love & affection ..because she has solid reason for that ..dia was his ladla's aakri nishani .but nooooo.

What is result of sia's sacrifice ..she want  that her daughters will change custom of veerpur ...does it really happen ..The answer is no .....no change in mind set of people of veerur ..

what is use if ammaji will change at the time she is in death bed😕

I will not say anything about  logic in laddo , like ammaji turning DKG , amba wedding planner etc as in the daily soaps it has no place ..😆 and laddo is not an exception 😆.

Atleast in veerpur they have fear that people know them and khandan ki izzat nonsense was there ..but here they have literally converted into pimp ...

And at last they will prove that its curse to be a women ..😡..they way they showed jhumer's life ..I feel that sia has taken wrong decision ..😕

BOLD - I am sorry but could you please clarify why Sia took a wrong decision??? Do you mean expecting her daughter's to change Veerpur. I am now confused .....Aren't they in a city now. So how will they make an impact on Veerpur???

I apologize as I do not watch this serial anymore but get what I can from reading the updates.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Probably its too early to cooment I guess😕As of now,I like the soap but one can never predict what the CVs are upto😕But yes,there are lot of entertaining characters around😊

But BP&co are yet to be re-introduced.Probably the status of the soap will become clearer then😕😆

For me too its a lot about the actor than the character.That's why I was never fond of some of  the "positive"characters😆and prefered some of the"negative"characters instead😆
I have seen Shikha in other soaps too.I find her a versatile actor with a great comic sense😳😆
But fan..........I dont know.I dont know  whether I like Shikha as much as I like Amba😕I dont know her personally and judging a person on the basis of what I see of her on screen is somehow not fair😕Atleast in my life I have never "fanned"anyone whom I have known personally😆So fanning someone whom I dont even know seems silly!Ofcourse,I am there in Meghna's and Shikha's "fan club" though😆
groucho thumbnail

Probably its too early to cooment I guess😕As of now,I like the soap but one can never predict what the CVs are upto😕But yes,there are lot of entertaining characters around😊

But BP&co are yet to be re-introduced.Probably the status of the soap will become clearer then😕😆

For me too its a lot about the actor than the character.That's why I was never fond of some of  the "positive"characters😆and prefered some of the"negative"characters instead😆
I have seen Shikha in other soaps too.I find her a versatile actor with a great comic sense😳😆
But fan..........I dont know.I dont know  whether I like Shikha as much as I like Amba😕I dont know her personally and judging a person on the basis of what I see of her on screen is somehow not fair😕Atleast in my life I have never "fanned"anyone whom I have known personally😆So fanning someone whom I dont even know seems silly!Ofcourse,I am there in Meghna's and Shikha's "fan club" though😆

Oh no not a fan like that........this Facebook has changed the whole outlook of liking actors.😉😉

I meant a favorite, admirer, preference whatever. I love Robert Redford as an actor..........not a fan but an admirer of his acting. It is a lot easier in films because they are one character in a film and then they do a completely different character in another.

I admire all the 6 actors of Friends but I prefer Chandler, Joey and Rachel

I admire Meghna, Surekha Sikri in their acting abilities............. cannot  empathize with their characters but they portray their parts well.

Gosh I sound like a school teacher. My apologies Laado😳

BTW I am not in anyone's fan page nor will I ever be.😉
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
If one looks at it from Sia's point of view,then maybe the soap doent look appealing.But as I have pointed out a hundered times before,I dont watch the soap excepting that some change will be brought about bascially because I,personally do not think that social soaps have any affect on the society.Maybe I'm not the right person to deceide that.
But if you see,they showed a track based on marital rape.How its going to affect the women who are undergoing the problem,I have no idea.Because,in a house where marital rape happens day in and day out,will the men allow their women to watch such a soap?😕
As for Sunehri bringing Gajji out of jail is concerned,I have a feeling any woman in her place is bound to react that way because she has no education because of which she is not financially and economically independent.The solution as such does not lie in making her aware of her rights but rather in educating her.When I say education,I mean the real education-the kind that you and me have and not some informal school where they just learn how to read and write.
Now coming to Jhumer's track,they shouldnt have touched a sensitive issue like Gotra because there is no solution to it.One can neither rubbish the issue nor encourage it.In the our society,its all ok to marry someone from the same gotra because we have a huge community.That is not the case with villages and genetic problems arising due to marrying into the same gotra cannot be overlooked.
Consider a hypothetical situation.There is a soap where they are showing that males and females are not equal but that females are infirior to males and the antagonist keeps saying that males and females are equal and the prognist keeps proving her wrong.Will we watch such a soap??!We wont!Because it is against what we think is right!And all human beings think that what they think is  right!So how do you think people who think that females are inferior to males going to watch a soap like this😕
I dont know!Its all too confusing!According to me social issue based soaps are just made because they are fodder for high melodrama and high melodrama will fetch high TRP's
So you see,they cant even show Ammaji in too much bad light because she represents a kind of society and if they show her in bad light it'll be like showing that entire society in bad light and that is something they cannot afford to do.At the end of the day,they have to telecast their soap on a national channel and they need viewers to watch it
Its all a sham for high Trps.The PH,CH&CVs have to please eachother and create a win-win situation for mutual profitablity and pleasing everyone is next to impossible so the people who have to compromise is the viewers and what we have is a hot dog in the name of NAIDL😆
Its a classic example of too many cooks spoiling the broth
groucho thumbnail

If one looks at it from Sia's point of view,then maybe the soap doent look appealing.But as I have pointed out a hundered times before,I dont watch the soap excepting that some change will be brought about bascially because I,personally do not think that social soaps have any affect on the society.Maybe I'm not the right person to deceide that.

But if you see,they showed a track based on marital rape.How its going to affect the women who are undergoing the problem,I have no idea.Because,in a house where marital rape happens day in and day out,will the men allow their women to watch such a soap?😕
As for Sunehri bringing Gajji out of jail is concerned,I have a feeling any woman in her place is bound to react that way because she has no education because of which she is not financially and economically independent.The solution as such does not lie in making her aware of her rights but rather in educating her.When I say education,I mean the real education-the kind that you and me have and not some informal school where they just learn how to read and write.
Now coming to Jhumer's track,they shouldnt have touched a sensitive issue like Gotra because there is no solution to it.One can neither rubbish the issue nor encourage it.In the our society,its all ok to marry someone from the same gotra because we have a huge community.That is not the case with villages and genetic problems arising due to marrying into the same gotra cannot be overlooked.
Consider a hypothetical situation.There is a soap where they are showing that males and females are not equal but that females are infirior to males and the antagonist keeps saying that males and females are equal and the prognist keeps proving her wrong.Will we watch such a soap??!We wont!Because it is against what we think is right!And all human beings think that what they think is  right!So how do you think people who think that females are inferior to males going to watch a soap like this😕
I dont know!Its all too confusing!According to me social issue based soaps are just made because they are fodder for high melodrama and high melodrama will fetch high TRP's
So you see,they cant even show Ammaji in too much bad light because she represents a kind of society and if they show her in bad light it'll be like showing that entire society in bad light and that is something they cannot afford to do.At the end of the day,they have to telecast their soap on a national channel and they need viewers to watch it
Its all a sham for high Trps.The PH,CH&CVs have to please eachother and create a win-win situation for mutual profitablity and pleasing everyone is next to impossible so the people who have to compromise is the viewers and what we have is a hot dog in the name of NAIDL😆
Its a classic example of too many cooks spoiling the broth

Great post👏👏👏. Don't forget the companies who advertise on these shows. They are the biggest winners😆😆😆 and who makes them win??................all the viewers😉
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

BOLD - I am sorry but could you please clarify why Sia took a wrong decision??? Do you mean expecting her daughter's to change Veerpur. I am now confused .....Aren't they in a city now. So how will they make an impact on Veerpur???

I apologize as I do not watch this serial anymore but get what I can from reading the updates.

Wrong decision .in the sense - Not telling Raghav about the compications , and choosing girls life over hers .. I know when a mother's heart comes into picture for her child is important ..

But sirf jinda rahena hi sab kuch nahi hota if ur life is not less than hell , u r are always treated as un wanted stuff , burden .. she knew that what is the condition in veerpur ..if she is not there who is going to take care of her daughters .as other ladies in the house is not capable of going against Ammaji ...and she has also saw  fate of Jhumer  ....that too when sheela was alays there for Jhumer .

I know what ever I am saying is some thing very practical not emotional ..but I really feel that ..
its better to die in one shot rather that bearing torture each & every moment of ur life ..

Even I have not watched a single episode ...but updates are making me feel sad about the result of sia's sacrifice ..

she gaved her life to change veerpur ..kuch change nahi hua .Delhi maine phele se aur ladkiya hai if they would have not moved to Delhi and stayed in veerpur only then essence of show would have remained ...

Now its like a show which will make us familiar about  all the bad things happening in the  capital .Its better to watch news channel to get that knowlege .
groucho thumbnail

Wrong decision .in the sense - Not telling Raghav about the compications , and choosing girls life over hers .. I know when a mother's heart comes into picture for her child is important ..

But sirf jinda rahena hi sab kuch nahi hota if ur life is not less than hell , u r are always treated as un wanted stuff , burden .. she knew that what is the condition in veerpur ..if she is not there who is going to take care of her daughters .as other ladies in the house is not capable of going against Ammaji ...and she has also saw  fate of Jhumer  ....that too when sheela was alays there for Jhumer .

I know what ever I am saying is some thing very practical not emotional ..but I really feel that ..
its better to die in one shot rather that bearing torture each & every moment of ur life ..

Even I have not watched a single episode ...but updates are making me feel sad about the result of sia's sacrifice ..

she gaved her life to change veerpur ..kuch change nahi hua .Delhi maine phele se aur ladkiya hai if they would have not moved to Delhi and stayed in veerpur only then essence of show would have remained ...

Now its like a show which will make us familiar about  all the bad things happening in the  capital .Its better to watch news channel to get that knowlege .

Got that. Unfortunately Sia did make a choice.

I know what you are saying is the practical thing but don't forget, that Sia never thought that Raghav would die, nor did she realize that they would all leave Veerpur..................so at the time she may have thought that she was making a sensible choice...............2 daughters to make her dreams come true.

CV's changed that very well didn't they???
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Actually at that point of time I admired Sia's commitment towards changing Veerpur😊Not an easy thing to do you know-choosing to change Veerpur over your own life😊
I dont know,people may say I'm being double faced and talking against Sia at one point and talking for her at another pointConfusedBut as far as possible,I have tried to be impartial towards both Sia and Ammaji.Whenever Ammaji has done something wrong,I have pointed it out and when Sia has done something admirable,I have pointed out that too although rather reluctantly!And this is one of those rare times😆
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago