Na Aana Is Desh Laado

what does does call her family?--help me!!

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
amaji-amaji
karan- baiya or karan?
sheela chachi-??
santosh- badi ma
chanda-chote ma
avater- chote papa
jogi- badi papa
rajvir- baiya or rajvir?

help me out a bit guys :-)
Edited by mslucki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mslucki

amaji-amaji

karan- baiya or karan?
sheela chachi-??
santosh- badi ma
chanda-chote ma
avater- chote papa
jogi- badi papa
rajvir- baiya or rajvir?

help me out a bit guys :-)

Ammaji-Ammaji(she's universal Ammaji!Only Sheela and Avtar call her jiji and tayji respectively!Even DV used to call her Ammaji😕😆)
Karan-Karan bhaiyya
Sheela Chaci-badi ma
Santosh-Tayji
Chanda-tayji
Avtar-tauji
jogi-tauji
Rajvir-bhaiyya
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: laado_007

Ammaji-Ammaji(she's universal Ammaji!Only Sheela and Avtar call her jiji and tayji respectively!Even DV used to call her Ammaji😕😆)

Karan-Karan bhaiyya
Sheela Chaci-badi ma
Santosh-Tayji
Chanda-tayji
Avtar-tauji
jogi-tauji
Rajvir-bhaiyya

thank u, by the way is DV sheela chachi's dead husband? :-)
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Yeah!Avtar shot him😊👏All of us think he is dead.But the CVs cannot be trustedFor all I know,they may bring him back😡
As the saying where colors channel is concerned goes,negative characters never die🤢
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah!Avtar shot him😊👏All of us think he is dead.But the CVs cannot be trustedFor all I know,they may bring him back😡

As the saying where colors channel is concerned goes,negative characters never die🤢

Oh no laado I sincerely hope that will not happen...........................even the cv's cannot be that ridiculous.😡🤢
PemaKarpo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

Oh no laado I sincerely hope that will not happen...........................even the cv's cannot be that ridiculous.😡🤢

Yeah even I dont want that to happen and if there are two people I really really dislike in the soap they are  DV and  Bajri🤢.Cant stand those two🤢I was really happy when DV died🤢😆and moreso because I dont like the background music that accompanies him😆
But I have no bharosa on the CVs🤢They are capable of doing anything!!
groucho thumbnail

Yeah even I dont want that to happen and if there are two people I really really dislike in the soap they are  DV and  Bajri🤢.Cant stand those two🤢I was really happy when DV died🤢😆and moreso because I dont like the background music that accompanies him😆

But I have no bharosa on the CVs🤢They are capable of doing anything!!

I am very bad with remembering names specially compared to your skills of retention.
What was the name of the 3rd 'baddie' with DV, the one who was let loose by Gajinder??? Is he dead too???

I worry about the resurrection of characters despite what looks like the absolute end for them.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

I am very bad with remembering names specially compared to your skills of retention.
What was the name of the 3rd 'baddie' with DV, the one who was let loose by Gajinder??? Is he dead too???

I worry about the resurrection of characters despite what looks like the absolute end for them.

🤣..Which baddie are you talking about?DM or the fake BP?The Dm's name is some Vorah but I dont know his first mame! I agree with you,there are too many cameo characters that it is difficult to remember all their names😆
We dont know what happened to DM and the fake BP😕They just dissappeared into thin air😆
groucho thumbnail
🤣..Which baddie are you talking about?DM or the fake BP?The Dm's name is some Vorah but I dont know his first mame! I agree with you,there are too many cameo characters that it is difficult to remember all their names😆
We dont know what happened to DM and the fake BP😕They just dissappeared into thin air😆
[/QUOTE]

Vorah - that is the creepy guy. Oh dear I hope he doesn't also appear at some point of time. I don't know why I am getting so upset as I don't watch but who knows I just might look in one day. Will give it a few months and then there is always the Forum and all of you to update us so well.😊😊

PemaKarpo thumbnail

Many people may not agree to this,but I feel the leap was actually a good idea.Janvi and Dia are good.And my Daku Rani is there😳(I like the civilized version of the Daku look!)She looks pretty much the same except that she wears jeans and kurtas and now she sports a red tikka insted of the black one😆and ofcourse,she doesnt wear the bandana or whatever the cloth around her head is called😆

Besides Amba,I like the concept of the soap.Basically I find it relevant.And I feel there is more of entertainment and less of violence and blooshed.
So I'm loving it😛

Ofcourse,for the RaSia fans its a torture because they keep talking about them but if you arent a huge RaSia fan you can give the leap a chance😊
If I gave the soap 3 stars before leap,I'll give it 4 stars now!