Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

what does does call her family?--help me!!

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
amaji-amaji
karan- baiya or karan?
sheela chachi-??
santosh- badi ma
chanda-chote ma
avater- chote papa
jogi- badi papa
rajvir- baiya or rajvir?

help me out a bit guys :-)

Edited by mslucki - 04 January 2011 at 12:24pm

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mslucki

amaji-amaji
karan- baiya or karan?
sheela chachi-??
santosh- badi ma
chanda-chote ma
avater- chote papa
jogi- badi papa
rajvir- baiya or rajvir?

Ammaji-Ammaji(she's universal Ammaji!Only Sheela and Avtar call her jiji and tayji respectively!Even DV used to call her AmmajiConfusedLOL)
Karan-Karan bhaiyya
Sheela Chaci-badi ma
Santosh-Tayji
Chanda-tayji
Avtar-tauji
jogi-tauji
Rajvir-bhaiyya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-lucki

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by mslucki

amaji-amaji
karan- baiya or karan?
sheela chachi-??
santosh- badi ma
chanda-chote ma
avater- chote papa
jogi- badi papa
rajvir- baiya or rajvir?

Ammaji-Ammaji(she's universal Ammaji!Only Sheela and Avtar call her jiji and tayji respectively!Even DV used to call her AmmajiConfusedLOL)
Karan-Karan bhaiyya
Sheela Chaci-badi ma
Santosh-Tayji
Chanda-tayji
Avtar-tauji
jogi-tauji
Rajvir-bhaiyya

thank u, by the way is DV sheela chachi's dead husband? :-)
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah!Avtar shot himSmileClapAll of us think he is dead.But the CVs cannot be trustedOuchFor all I know,they may bring him backAngry
As the saying where colors channel is concerned goes,negative characters never dieDead
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Yeah!Avtar shot himSmileClapAll of us think he is dead.But the CVs cannot be trustedOuchFor all I know,they may bring him backAngry
As the saying where colors channel is concerned goes,negative characters never dieDead

Oh no laado I sincerely hope that will not happen...........................even the cv's cannot be that ridiculous.AngryOuchDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthitiny15

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Oh no laado I sincerely hope that will not happen...........................even the cv's cannot be that ridiculous.AngryOuchDead
Yeah even I dont want that to happen and if there are two people I really really dislike in the soap they are  DV and  BajriDead.Cant stand those twoDeadI was really happy when DV diedDeadLOLand moreso because I dont like the background music that accompanies himLOL
But I have no bharosa on the CVsDeadThey are capable of doing anything!!
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Yeah even I dont want that to happen and if there are two people I really really dislike in the soap they are  DV and  BajriDead.Cant stand those twoDeadI was really happy when DV diedDeadLOLand moreso because I dont like the background music that accompanies himLOL

I am very bad with remembering names specially compared to your skills of retention.
What was the name of the 3rd 'baddie' with DV, the one who was let loose by Gajinder??? Is he dead too???

I worry about the resurrection of characters despite what looks like the absolute end for them.Ouch
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

I am very bad with remembering names specially compared to your skills of retention.
What was the name of the 3rd 'baddie' with DV, the one who was let loose by Gajinder??? Is he dead too???

I worry about the resurrection of characters despite what looks like the absolute end for them.Ouch
ROFL..Which baddie are you talking about?DM or the fake BP?The Dm's name is some Vorah but I dont know his first mame! I agree with you,there are too many cameo characters that it is difficult to remember all their namesLOL
We dont know what happened to DM and the fake BPConfusedThey just dissappeared into thin airLOL

Go to top