I miss JAKE ......CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Jake has been mistreated and we are helpless and those who hated Jake are triumphed and are saying satay ki burai par jeet. Other group is like relax because Jake is no more to answer their dadagiri.

Yeh dadagiri nahi to kya hai tell me?
Is def is!! And OMG! I just read about the FB thing...that's such hypocrisy and a load of BS!!! It's the forum's loss if Jake doesn't get to come back b/c her posts were so hilarious and full of masti and fun!!!

sameera Lbeauty84..Gurti-Kash..

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Nice Post

Miss Jake Allot Want Her Back Soon

beauty84sameera L..Gurti-Kash..

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Jake has been mistreated and we are helpless and those who hated Jake are triumphed and are saying satay ki burai par jeet. Other group is like relax because Jake is no more to answer their dadagiri.

Is def is!! And OMG! I just read about the FB thing...that's such hypocrisy and a load of BS!!! It's the forum's loss if Jake doesn't get to come back b/c her posts were so hilarious and full of masti and fun!!!

You are absolutely right. Jake's post was the highlight of GF. Without Jake its total boring Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with Avi, Arushi and Hindu4lyf ... U guys  have commented so well and all the facts written are so true.  I came in late , but not late to support u guys. 

I proudly say that i am a deedian. I usually dnt comment here on GF , left it long time back .Just come in and go. Couldn't tolerate the Politics here. Our CC got hacked. Stalkers everywhere...Published our CC on FB. Created a real threat for some of our members. Openly bashing Jake and i think the post got closed when it reached like 30 pages...but what was the result the members who bashed Jake were free and Jake was banned. The mods should not be from any so called "groups". 

I personally feel Jake should not return until and unless the rules and the system is clean here or else she will be attacked again. DT enjoy yourself and also  members who were responsible for Jake being banned , rejoice..Keep up the good work Clap
In this pace ,i think GF will be left with no members at all.. and then the mods can relax. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84hindu4lyfPreethi-PremiArushi.happygoluckystarchase..Gurti-Kash..

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

You are absolutely right. Jake's post was the highlight of GF. Without Jake its total boring Confused

Exactly Its Boring Without Her  , Her Topics Where Funny Esp About Gurti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84happygolucky

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I also miss Jake's hilarious topics!! Come back Jake!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
What is the point of Jake coming back when some people are just sitting with Jake filters on all posts!!!
I remember seeing a lot of comments like GF is gonna be a pure magical lalaland of Narnia with the new rules and Jake out....why am I not seeing anything lalala here except of Awww , Aaahhh , Devine Maan!! Why no posts or comments from even 25% of them!!!
For a bunch of hypocritical morons rest of us lost all fun!!!!
You guys should ask each of them to make fun posts and make the forum fun instead of asking Jake to come back!!
Jake was the only person cared about this bloody place and wanted bring smile to people's face and they bend their rules to ban her!!!
In a way I am happy with this situation coz now Jake cant bug us to watch Geet and comment on her posts...hat was only reason I saw atleast some clips of the show...Now I am free....I didnt PM any mod or GM for the same selfish reason!!

Edited by Rolzz - 04 January 2011 at 2:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006beauty84hindu4lyfPreethi-Premi-Sangs-Arushi...Gurti-Kash..Silentsoul-lazybee-

Go to top