Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jake We Miss You Yaar (Page 3)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arushi.

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Exactly. Those from their 'group' get away easily, probably without even a warning and others get watched closely and it was pretty damn obvious that the mods were looking for any small excuse to ban Jake. There must be a party going on in the dev team section, right mods?Wink

The forum is totally dead with the same old posts every day which is why I avoid posting here as well.

Oh man, if certain people went in to politics then half the people that committed crimes would get away scot-free and the innocent would be put behind bars.

Bang On !

You won't believe, but I have seen topics that bash members here, and get away with 20-30 pages, despite being reported. What kind of justice is that? And we'll probably be getting warnings from raising our voice. Or even stating facts. 

I'd like to remind a few people here that the word 'responsibility' means 'to satisfactorly complete a task' I'd say I am not satisfied with the way this forum is being moderated, and I know people who'd agree with me, so how far has the responsibility been taken care of, I muse? Sad part is, all those who could and would have raised voice against this are being banned and discriminated against. 

DMG forum was ban-named for being the most 'dirty' forum. But I prefer to differ. I don't think even DMG had this amount of 'dirty politics' And the state and activeness of GF speaks for itself. Well.. 

PS: Well, that's why I said Indian Politics. That's exactly what happens here also, nail the not-so-bad-ones and the real one's go scot free. 

Politics woh bhi Bihar wala politics is going on GF. On that particular post where Jake got the heat , the rest of the members attacking Jake are free. No warning at all. This is a sheer politics no doubt about it. First of all Jake and deedians were branded as Cheap , secondly Our cc was hacked and posted on FB to put Jake in trouble in real terms. Now her IP has been blocked. Blocking IP is a huge deal.  Jake has been mistreated no doubt about it

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006Arushi.hindu4lyfPreethi-Premi-Sangs-..Gurti-Kash..-lazybee-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

WE already  sent msg to the GMs but we didn't get any response so far......We also want to know the reason for banning Jake......There r lots of things is unexplained abt it & for sure even after reading all these I won't get any reply also......Every one has noticed that forum is getting too bored without her spicy topics......TongueBut any ways DT or Mods can not  break their rules even if their decision is breaking so many people's wishes.....Simply I don;t have any thing against any mods but every body deserves second chance.....Mods if this decision is not biased then we owe at least some explanation abt it....

Don't hope against hope at all. Sorry for being negative but this is true Jake has banned with an agenda to keep her away for ever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84..Gurti-Kash..

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Politics woh bhi Bihar wala politics is going on GF. On that particular post where Jake got the heat , the rest of the members attacking Jake are free. No warning at all. This is a sheer politics no doubt about it. First of all Jake and deedians were branded as Cheap , secondly Our cc was hacked and posted on FB to put Jake in trouble in real terms. Now her IP has been blocked. Blocking IP is a huge deal.  Jake has been mistreated no doubt about it

Actually I think I made a mistake by calling it politics. It is not politics at all. It is pure tyranny. Hmph ! 

I agree with you, it's a very big deal. And I don't see a proper reasoning being given for it. Just because a member holds a POV that is not supported by you, you take extreme measures? That's being utterly insecure and selfish. 

It is India-Forums. Forums. A forum where ideally everyone is allowed to hold and voice their opinions. Oh, I see a contradiction to the very name of this site. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyhindu4lyf-Sangs-..Gurti-Kash..

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Exactly. Those from their 'group' get away easily, probably without even a warning and others get watched closely and it was pretty damn obvious that the mods were looking for any small excuse to ban Jake. There must be a party going on in the dev team section, right mods?Wink

The forum is totally dead with the same old posts every day which is why I avoid posting here as well.

Oh man, if certain people went in to politics then half the people that committed crimes would get away scot-free and the innocent would be put behind bars.

Bang On !

You won't believe, but I have seen topics that bash members here, and get away with 20-30 pages, despite being reported. What kind of justice is that? And we'll probably be getting warnings from raising our voice. Or even stating facts. 

I'd like to remind a few people here that the word 'responsibility' means 'to satisfactorly complete a task' I'd say I am not satisfied with the way this forum is being moderated, and I know people who'd agree with me, so how far has the responsibility been taken care of, I muse? Sad part is, all those who could and would have raised voice against this are being banned and discriminated against. 

DMG forum was ban-named for being the most 'dirty' forum. But I prefer to differ. I don't think even DMG had this amount of 'dirty politics' And the state and activeness of GF speaks for itself. Well.. 

PS: Well, that's why I said Indian Politics. That's exactly what happens here also, nail the not-so-bad-ones and the real one's go scot free. 

If all members of the DT belong to all these 'groups' then surely it's only fair if there's a member of the DT from our group? Justice and that too on Geet forum? Haha I'm already waiting for a PM from a member of the DT to tell me to stop with the instigative posts. I wonder if they'll prove me wrong for once. I doubt it.

We shouldn't even bother reporting anyone's posts because it's obvious whatever we say shall be ignored and only those that belong to a certain 'group' shall be listened to. It's a shame that so many members feel like this and yet absolutely nothing is being done about it. It just goes to show what great leaders are running the forum.

Geet forum is the most active forum on IF. If things carry on the way they are, then one by one everyone will start to leave and then all that will be left are the groups. I guess that's what the aim is anyway.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyArushi...Gurti-Kash..

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Actually I think I made a mistake by calling it politics. It is not politics at all. It is pure tyranny. Hmph ! 

I agree with you, it's a very big deal. And I don't see a proper reasoning being given for it. Just because a member holds a POV that is not supported by you, you take extreme measures? That's being utterly insecure and selfish. 

It is India-Forums. Forums. A forum where ideally everyone is allowed to hold and voice their opinions. Oh, I see a contradiction to the very name of this site. 

Public forum has so much partiality. I have sent repeated emails to GM and what I got in return not even a simple reply to acknowledge our concern. It seems we have no dignity at all. Few people have named Jake's ban as " our  chun chun kar badla or chun chun kar vadh karongi"

Edited by happygolucky - 04 January 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi...Gurti-Kash..

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

If all members of the DT belong to all these 'groups' then surely it's only fair if there's a member of the DT from our group? Justice and that too on Geet forum? Haha I'm already waiting for a PM from a member of the DT to tell me to stop with the instigative posts. I wonder if they'll prove me wrong for once. I doubt it.

We shouldn't even bother reporting anyone's posts because it's obvious whatever we say shall be ignored and only those that belong to a certain 'group' shall be listened to. It's a shame that so many members feel like this and yet absolutely nothing is being done about it. It just goes to show what great leaders are running the forum.

Geet forum is the most active forum on IF. If things carry on the way they are, then one by one everyone will start to leave and then all that will be left are the groups. I guess that's what the aim is anyway.

I understand what you mean. I just got a PM two minutes back, and I was like. "There comes my warning" Ha ! But nothing till now. Though I am sure it'll be waiting for me tomorrow. 

This way, GF is not going to last. Not at all. And 'groups' will not be left, only one group will be left. And then they can gloat over their victories and talk about everything but the show. Oh Well, and indeed bright future some would say. To each their own ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyhindu4lyf-lazybee-..Gurti-Kash..

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Jake has been mistreated and we are helpless and those who hated Jake are triumphed and are saying satay ki burai par jeet. Other group is like relax because Jake is no more to answer their dadagiri.

Yeh dadagiri nahi to kya hai tell me?

Edited by happygolucky - 04 January 2011 at 1:51pm

beauty84..Gurti-Kash..-lazybee-

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Jake has been mistreated and we are helpless and those who hated Jake are triumphed and are saying satay ki burai par jeet. Other group is like relax because Jake is no more to answer their dadagiri.

Yeh dadagiri nahi to kya hai tell me?

Apne bill mein tou chuha b sher hota hai.......poor dadigiri wlaeyLOL

Edited by beauty84 - 04 January 2011 at 1:54pm

happygolucky..Gurti-Kash..-lazybee-

Go to top