India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jake We Miss You Yaar (Page 2)

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
WE already  sent msg to the GMs but we didn't get any response so far......We also want to know the reason for banning Jake......There r lots of things is unexplained abt it & for sure even after reading all these I won't get any reply also......Every one has noticed that forum is getting too bored without her spicy topics......TongueBut any ways DT or Mods can not  break their rules even if their decision is breaking so many people's wishes.....Simply I don;t have any thing against any mods but every body deserves second chance.....Mods if this decision is not biased then we owe at least some explanation abt it....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiebabegurpreet28beauty84sameera LSweet_Lovelyuntamedtigresshappygoluckyhindu4lyf-Sangs-Arushi...Gurti-Kash..ibelieveinpink

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Hindu4lyf:Whoever has PMed me regarding the issues related to Jake have got their replies with a proper explanationSmile..and those PMs and my replies to the PMs r even forwarded together to the global mods to make sure none of the mods here get accused of any politics aroundSmile

I'm glad the mods finally got round to replying to PMs.

No matter what you say, I don't know what went on during the exchange of those PMs but it doesn't take a genius to figure out the politics that goes on in this forum.

I've seen the 101 new rules that were created and it would be stupid to say they were created with all members in mind. It's such a shame that such a large group of members chose to leave the forum after seeing all the politics that goes on.

What can I say other than..lage raho.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84-Sangs--lazybee-..Gurti-Kash..

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beauty84

@Hindu4lyf:Whoever has PMed me regarding the issues related to Jake have got their replies with a proper explanationSmile..and those PMs and my replies to the PMs r even forwarded together to the global mods to make sure none of the mods here get accused of any politics aroundSmile

Jyoti plzzz.... do smthng we need Jake backCry

Please don't beg in front of the mods.
We're not that desperate.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Lovely-Sangs-happygoluckyArushi...Gurti-Kash..Rolzz-lazybee-

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sameera Lhappygolucky..Gurti-Kash..-lazybee-

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Hindu4lyf 

I totally agree with what you are saying. The majority of Mod's are from some 'group' and they forget at times that all members need to be treated equally. I have seen so many topics closed, and that too when they weren't flouting rules. 

Like you said about the rules, what are the purpose of rules when they just lead people to move on? We've practically killed the forum. And those rules *Rolls Eyes* 

Loads of people in GF are capable of joining Indian Politics. Aaah well. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Lovelymgdg_2010hindu4lyf-Sangs-happygolucky..Gurti-Kash..

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arushi.

@Hindu4lyf 

I totally agree with what you are saying. The majority of Mod's are from some 'group' and they forget at times that all members need to be treated equally. I have seen so many topics closed, and that too when they weren't flouting rules. 

Like you said about the rules, what are the purpose of rules when they just lead people to move on? We've practically killed the forum. And those rules *Rolls Eyes* 

Loads of people in GF are capable of joining Indian Politics. Aaah well. 

Exactly. Those from their 'group' get away easily, probably without even a warning and others get watched closely and it was pretty damn obvious that the mods were looking for any small excuse to ban Jake. There must be a party going on in the dev team section, right mods?Wink

The forum is totally dead with the same old posts every day which is why I avoid posting here as well.

Oh man, if certain people went in to politics then half the people that committed crimes would get away scot-free and the innocent would be put behind bars.

Aussiebabe-Sangs-Arushi...Gurti-Kash..

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Exactly. Those from their 'group' get away easily, probably without even a warning and others get watched closely and it was pretty damn obvious that the mods were looking for any small excuse to ban Jake. There must be a party going on in the dev team section, right mods?Wink

The forum is totally dead with the same old posts every day which is why I avoid posting here as well.

Oh man, if certain people went in to politics then half the people that committed crimes would get away scot-free and the innocent would be put behind bars.

Bang On !

You won't believe, but I have seen topics that bash members here, and get away with 20-30 pages, despite being reported. What kind of justice is that? And we'll probably be getting warnings from raising our voice. Or even stating facts. 

I'd like to remind a few people here that the word 'responsibility' means 'to satisfactorly complete a task' I'd say I am not satisfied with the way this forum is being moderated, and I know people who'd agree with me, so how far has the responsibility been taken care of, I muse? Sad part is, all those who could and would have raised voice against this are being banned and discriminated against. 

DMG forum was ban-named for being the most 'dirty' forum. But I prefer to differ. I don't think even DMG had this amount of 'dirty politics' And the state and activeness of GF speaks for itself. Well.. 

PS: Well, that's why I said Indian Politics. That's exactly what happens here also, nail the not-so-bad-ones and the real one's go scot free. 

Edited by Arushi. - 04 January 2011 at 1:33pm

happygoluckyhindu4lyf-Sangs-..Gurti-Kash..

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beauty84

Jyoti plzzz.... do smthng we need Jake back

Joyoti can anything be done or its too late? Very strict action against is just shocking to all of us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

Go to top