Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I So wished to kill chiku

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Vanakkum guys Hug
     Todays epi was a good one  .I especially liked the first part Arjuhi scene .I just love Karanika more n more they r so cute .I m quite impressed with Arjun he so so witty n smart Arohi ke har nehle par dehla mar sakta hain lekin sadi Arohi bi kam nahi she is so spontaneous regarding Arjun's each action .i just love their scene .IT was the best part of the Epi .
     No doubt Atom bomb type dadi was rocking but for me Arjuhi were the main attractions .I just loved their scenes be it funny ,witty emotional .Todays Arohi's fake smile scene took me back to Kmh s1 where Arjun used to try smiling wud instead look funny i was so happy that after ages i wud see our  Angel smile Not a fake one but a truely felt by heart .Not only Arjun even i was waiting to see that sparkling smile on her face which we ppl die for .She was abt to give that but damn that chiku olu ka phaata ruined everything
     I seriously felt like killing that kabutar Angryhe ruined such a beauitiful Arjuhi scene  i really wanted to blast him with a 
 bomb 

i m so thankful to the Bulakkad mama that he gave that kabutar the punishment he deserved

Looking forward for more Arjuhi scenes tomorow have high hopes from the Dadima

God bless all
Take care.

Edited by manoj589 - 04 January 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index