Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya thats true too but the first time punit got the lowest score, he was out then it was renuka and she was out and then it was akhil who totally deserved to go at first but oh well than it was krushna and now see it's salman. ya the show might be rigged. i don't wanna see any other  good dancer going out now. salman elimination was the limit seriously i bet people voted for him for sure considering his fan following and he has never come on bottom and suddenly he is eliminated?????😲
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Cherry- Well, whatever it is, now all I want is their comeback through WC. Thats the LEAST they deserve atleast !😳
gotta go now. Ttyl guys <3 ! πŸ€—
Edited by candygurl_ksg - 13 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

ya thats true too but the first time punit got the lowest score, he was out then it was renuka and she was out and then it was akhil who totally deserved to go at first but oh well than it was krushna and now see it's salman. ya the show might be rigged. i don't wanna see any other  good dancer going out now. salman elimination was the limit seriously i bet people voted for him for sure considering his fan following and he has never come on bottom and suddenly he is eliminated?????😲

exaclty ... its not like all salman fans are gonna stop voting and supporting him only cuz one week they were weak ..
if theyve never been in the bottom how did they suddenly get eliminated
in my case seeing they got low marks i voted for them more than any week and im sure all salman fans did too

they think we are dumb to believe this 😑🀒
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when i logged today i saw salman online 
and i was like wait doesnt he to be at the shoot...

then it hit me i ran to his facebook and i saw it my heart broke 

=( this cant be happening
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys .... i dont watch this show if SalYaana not there :(((
they will be back on wild card entry .... otherwise i dont watch this show anymore :((((((
CuteCherry thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

exaclty ... its not like all salman fans are gonna stop voting and supporting him only cuz one week they were weak ..
if theyve never been in the bottom how did they suddenly get eliminated
in my case seeing they got low marks i voted for them more than any week and im sure all salman fans did too

they think we are dumb to believe this 😑🀒

I know it's really confusing  and i think even more people voted for him for sure because their performance has been outstanding.πŸ‘ i def think salman and yana will come thorugh wild card for sure and not only because of there fan following but also because they deserve to be in the finals with sushant.😊
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

I know it's really confusing  and i think even more people voted for him for sure because their performance has been outstanding.πŸ‘ i def think salman and yana will come thorugh wild card for sure and not only because of there fan following but also because they deserve to be in the finals with sushant.😊

i agree with ur each words but they deserve to be in the finals with sushant πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
so u sure sush in the finals ... anyways
bas i just wait for salyaana back πŸ˜‰
CuteCherry thumbnail
@niceangelsana 
yes i want sushant and yana in the finals for sure because they are the best out of all and has been giving outstanding performances but ya by the shocking elimination im scared for sushant too but hopefully my sushi will be saved and will def be in da finalsπŸ‘πŸΌ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

when i logged today i saw salman online 

and i was like wait doesnt he to be at the shoot...

then it hit me i ran to his facebook and i saw it my heart broke 

=( this cant be happening

i saw his status msg and im really sad......
gosh im still in shock taz.................😭 first couple of mins of next monday is da last time im gonna watch jdj... im gonna watch dat stupid show ONLY if salman is back with wild card entry
priya185 thumbnail
so sad hes out but he /yaana are most deserving of wild card entry so dont loose hope