// Salman Khan // The Hero //AT 2// [NOTE PAGE 72] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
hey girlzzzzzz where r u all?
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

hey girlzzzzzz where r u all?
hiyaaaaa my buddy.... hw u?!?!!
me still sad for salman but at da same time sooooooooooo happy after last nite's performance
man he's one hell of a choreographer πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nadzi,

i was waiting for ya buddy you know what i missed his performance 😭 just imagine i missed it... silly me pata i switchedon the channel at 8:40 when chang was about to perform i thought i havent missed anything.... but my badluck salman had already performed 😭

i just watched the recap at the end :(
What a beautiful performance. TBH, I didn't really notice Yana, I kept looking at Salman throughout the act!

Awww he was acting so cute when Mona said that he can put on a saree in 30 secs πŸ˜†
And he did the catwalk pretty well!

Wishing him a speedy recovery! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Nadzi,

i was waiting for ya buddy you know what i missed his performance 😭 just imagine i missed it... silly me pata i switchedon the channel at 8:40 when chang was about to perform i thought i havent missed anything.... but my badluck salman had already performed 😭

i just watched the recap at the end :(

guess wat?!?! sony repeats are goin in weekends jaana..  y dont u watch dat?!?! i'l check and let u know da exact times....

ayooooooooooo dat sucks na?!??!! i thought u watched it..... i remembrd u while watchin it last nite😭
Originally posted by --Rachna--

What a beautiful performance. TBH, I didn't really notice Yana, I kept looking at Salman throughout the act!

Awww he was acting so cute when Mona said that he can put on a saree in 30 secs πŸ˜†
And he did the catwalk pretty well!

Wishing him a speedy recovery! πŸ˜ƒ

hiya rachna,

yeahhhhhh dat ws super cute..... loved da way he ws havin fun with mona...
anddddd when ankita barged and bugged him abt 30 points... awww dat ws cute too πŸ˜

hiya guys,

here are some salman avis from my kitty......
pls feel free to use πŸ˜‰

xoxo nadz [nadini]

long avis

small avis

avi siggies....

thanks alot for the avis :D really cuteee
Got some caps but quality didnt come out tht good