Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Def a breath of fresh air! :)

tinadetroit Groupbie
tinadetroit
tinadetroit

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys!

I am new here and generally would not be writing into any such forums, but I have recently started watchin this show and it's def a breath of fresh air. Even though i just learned that it's the remake of a bengali show, the actors and the whole setting is cool and they are all doing a good job! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushaanManeetSinha18DillikudiGurpreetD

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Welcome to our forum, its a shame you joined us when we all are not in HAPPY mood which we normally are!!!! you will find our forum as entertaning as the serial itself. You are right about the serial, it was awsome , but since this track we are kind of fed up of its lenght and draggofying it. But hey we will get it back very soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunSinha18

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index