Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jan 4th: Aaj Ka Highlights (Page 9)

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Geet & Annie to be kidnapped => Where did that come from?

You know what will make me love the CVs without any inhibitions => if they turn Dev into the Evil Mind behind everything.  I have been watching earlier episodes and still think there is a possibility for this.

geet/annie

its prediction doing rounds..........

but dat wont give a happy ending to dev as dey say .............so its better if he dies in order to save geet or exposes NT..........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Dev Babu, Beware. Not just NT, but most viewers are also behind you to make you pay for your deeds. Guess, this is the first time you ever beat Maan; i.e. in number of people plotting your downfall (i.e. seeking your punishment ).LOL
LOL

_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
i agree sri

people r interesting in 3 things d most

maneet wedding
dev to get punished
NT-MAAN faceoff

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

i agree sri

people r interesting in 3 things d most

maneet wedding
dev to get punished
NT-MAAN faceoff

You forgot to add another important face-off  between Brij and Geet.
_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
brij will b hell scared to see dis new avtaar of geet..........................lolz

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

brij will b hell scared to see dis new avtaar of geet..........................lolz

That is so true. I wonder how she will take this encounter. When she faced NT with the court restraint order, she behaved like a lioness, but once NT left, she broke down and showed us how much shaken she was. Sherni ke andar Chuhe ka dil???????
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Aaah Sri....the selective way of utilizing the wonders of words.  Was impressed the way you put 2 ends together.  I learned some new words to add to my vocabulary.   Brilliance!

Coming to the questions...well since day one I have tons of questions.  Now I'm done as my archive system just died on me and I don't intent to invest in upgrading.

I was laughing when I saw that baba out of blue and a tip top guy bending on his preaching.  It was the heights of idiocy, I mean I could understand the circumstances on how Geet occupied her taweez but today?  May be if he was concerned that much then they should have shown him driving by the Nizamuddin's and then something to find there then I can understand.  May be my logic is not ready to accept the notion of hearts will.Confused
Well who am I to point out, my watching the show does not even count in the rising of the TRPs...Angry

Another part is what heater makes the smoke out like this?  Or wait, is Maan's B'room is well set like Spa?   Oh I would love to have oneWink

I couldn't stop myslef from bickering.

I'll just ignore it pick and enjoy the scenes.

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
@Newdime, Hope you don't mind if I address you as Sh from henceforth. I like word play. Sometimes it clicks. Sometimes it doesn't. But, I keep trying. Glad you found new words today. Some good came out of my effort.

On the baba scene, I understand your skepticism. The way I see it is when you are agitated a lot or are afraid and concerned a lot, you try to hold onto any thing, even if it is stupid. I am part of the emergency response team at my office and that is the first thing they teach us. When we have to leave someone in order to go get help, then we are asked to leave a small thing like a pencil or a paper with them and tell them I will be back so that they can hold on to it in hope of getting helped. It is a basic human instinct to stop oneself from giving in to despair. We know how deeply Maan loves Geet. We know how many times he came close to losing her and how worried he was about that shadow he found the other night. Love usually comes with the package of fear of losing the object of love, and the intensity of that fear is directly proportionate to the intensity of emotion love evokes in the person. So, this one idiotic act from Maan to me displays the depth of fear of losing his beloved, and the concern for her safety that he feels. Sometimes, it is such acts that act as mirror for the feelings hidden deep inside. Sometimes a child's fear of not being able to complete a first grade level homework may seem trivial to us, but for the child, it is as important and stressing as what we feel upon feeling stumped by a new project we are expected to complete at our workplace. I might have wandered a bit, but that is what I felt about this scene and just wanted to share my POv about it.

Smoke from the heater => Trust me. It is a first for me too. (At least now I know why we are asked to install CO sensors in our homes ...Wink)

Spa like bathroom => Aren't you forgetting Maan is supposed to be a billionaire?  These folks can get away with anything naaaaa?

Newdime

Go to top