Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jan 4th: Aaj Ka Highlights (Page 14)

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Pooja, I LIKE your post. you know what this means. Maan's bathroom does look like a spa, doesn't it? Maybe there is some steam system installed there that gets activated upon increasing the temperature. Or may be the switch was for the steam and not for temp, and Brij didn't know this. Even excessive steam can cause shortness of breath. Did I just try to explain away the technical difficulty of the steam/smoke in the bathroom? Sure, I have gone mad.

if its a spa den d smoke is logical...............................

u r not mad................bathroom is too mysterious........................LOLLOLLOLLOL

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Pooja, I LIKE your post. you know what this means. Maan's bathroom does look like a spa, doesn't it? Maybe there is some steam system installed there that gets activated upon increasing the temperature. Or may be the switch was for the steam and not for temp, and Brij didn't know this. Even excessive steam can cause shortness of breath. Did I just try to explain away the technical difficulty of the steam/smoke in the bathroom? Sure, I have gone mad.

if its a spa den d smoke is logical...............................

u r not mad................bathroom is too mysterious........................LOL

Just like IF. I just tried to hit Like button, this time no response, not even the message.
radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Originally posted by radev2010

The wedding is on Jan 10th CV's better get done with the twist by thursday !    I am getting ready for Maaneet's weeding .. Took the saree out from my huge green suitcase(One I use when I travel to India) LOL

Aaah saree.....so you are planning to steal Geet's limelight on her wedding? Oh well...I'm going to do the same...I'm dressing up in banana leaves ROFL

Oh btw...there is a 12 day oath by Maan...which delays the wedding further. Ouch

12days oath ! Ouch I just read the news article ..does that mean we have to wait for 250 episode for the wedding Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dolphinUSA

The wedding is on Jan 10th CV's better get done with the twist by thursday !    I am getting ready for Maaneet's weeding .. Took the saree out from my huge green suitcase(One I use when I travel to India) LOL

Aaah saree.....so you are planning to steal Geet's limelight on her wedding? Oh well...I'm going to do the same...I'm dressing up in banana leaves ROFL

Oh btw...there is a 12 day oath by Maan...which delays the wedding further. Ouch

12days oath ! Ouch I just read the news article ..does that mean we have to wait for 250 episode for the wedding Angry

Doesn't matter what day they are on on 9th Jan. They better take a leap if needed to the Shaadi on Jan 10th (even if illogical). Other wise, Angry

Edited by sksg - 04 January 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Yes the first word Maan says is "Chup"   and the full sentence he says while cleaning his gun...  Thik hai,  ab jao yahan se....  (it's ok now get lost...  ) and then he says little angrily...  tumne suna nahi aab jao yahan se....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgradev2010_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Yes the first word Maan says is "Chup"   and the full sentence he says while cleaning his gun...  Thik hai,  ab jao yahan se....  (it's ok now get lost...  ) and then he says little angrily...  tumne suna nahi aab jao yahan se....

Thumbs Up Good Memory! Tongue

radev2010

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Oh not that good memory.Wink..  Just was watching old episodes and saw your question..  LOLLOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgradev2010_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Oh not that good memory.Wink..  Just was watching old episodes and saw your question..  LOLLOL LOL

You are very honest. I like that.

radev2010

Go to top