Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jan 4th: Aaj Ka Highlights (Page 10)

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenheartradev2010_Invincible_

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Arushi - Nice answers....let's wait and watch...lol

R - Thursday eh? You think that soon? lol
BTW...I love that song.....but now it's your choice. Dhak dhak karne laga or choli ke peeche kya hai...although the latter does have class, doesn't it? lol

Poo - even guys cannot evade MSK's charm ROFL

Kal - I'll reply to the questions soon....still thinking for some intelligent answers...but my brain has left for the day ROFL

P.S. - I'm listening to the song on repeat now lol

The wedding is on Jan 10th CV's better get done with the twist by thursday !    I am getting ready for Maaneet's weeding .. Took the saree out from my huge green suitcase(One I use when I travel to India) LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by radev2010

Thanks for the brief review of today's episode . I like the way the sentences rhyme in your post.

Answer to your Quiz Question : Maan's first word was when he says "Chup " to Geet at HP lake scene

I have posed this questions multiple times at different places, but you are the first one to get it right. Yes, it indeed is his trademark "Chup".

OMG! I got it right ! PartyDancing 

Now where is my reward ? Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg_Invincible_

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

What what what? I heard someone on the road of making fun of Geet...who who who?

Why do people first comment and then at the end say my comments in so and so color....Its even more confusing if the original comments has many colors.....I never quite understand it.....hahahha

BTW...I've heard the choli ke peeche kya hai song more than 10 times now...serious!!!! R!!!!!!!! Angry

@underline : ROFL Tell me you are not at work ..else you have to bill your time to choli ke peeche kya hai song LOL

sksg_Invincible_

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgradev2010_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sksg

Thanks for the brief review of today's episode . I like the way the sentences rhyme in your post.

Answer to your Quiz Question : Maan's first word was when he says "Chup " to Geet at HP lake scene

I have posed this questions multiple times at different places, but you are the first one to get it right. Yes, it indeed is his trademark "Chup".

OMG! I got it right ! PartyDancing 

Now where is my reward ? Cool

Here it is:

radev2010_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

The wedding is on Jan 10th CV's better get done with the twist by thursday !    I am getting ready for Maaneet's weeding .. Took the saree out from my huge green suitcase(One I use when I travel to India) LOL

Aaah saree.....so you are planning to steal Geet's thunder on her wedding? Oh well...I'm going to do the same...I'm dressing up in banana leaves ROFL

Oh btw...there is a 12 day oath by Maan...which delays the wedding further. Ouch

You are planning to steal the thunder post marriage?????????

He said within 12 days, right? Not at the end of 12 days. So, marriage can happen on Day 1 too.

_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
My comments in blue. Waise, today was a double dose of lovely takes from Pooja and yourself. Maybe, I should start creating a Highlights thread every day if this is what I am guaranteed to get each day.

- Love can make you do things you never believed in. His mind even cautioned him against a silly thing, but his heart reminded him that when Geet is concerned, no precaution, no prevention, no preparedness, no prayers are useless. It's all worth it, even if it means giving peace of mind or psychological satisfaction :-)

Well said. I tried to explain the same in the post prior to yours. But, you beat me in the economic usage of the words to convey the necessary meaning.

- Saints know everything even before you tell them. Nothing is hidden from the Lord or his messenger.

- Yaar yeh Brij toh Rancho ka bhai nikla.....screw-driver pocket mein leke ghoomta hai ROFL

Till now he brought out only a screw driver. what else does he have in his pocket? Is his talwaar also hidden there somewhere. Can he pass it off as a kitchen knife?????????

- Brij looks so sweet when he smiles...I think without the tika he looks good. And I LOVE the music played on him.

- Why was dadima sitting in outhouse sofa...if that was not outhouse, then why is Geet coming from upar? Was she in Maan's room? Abhi se? Shocked

Of course she is in Maan's room. Must be getting in practice for later.

- Jab koi cheez nahi milti, toh lights on karni chahiye...Uff...kaun samjhaye is ladki ko?

Tum, Aur Koun?

- I think Maan and Geet are at their best when they talk like sane people. They look sooooooo cooochie cooooo

Agree with you. I liked the background music they played here. It was so dreamy.

- Why do I get a feeling that Gurmeet is sick again? Maybe it's my vahem. OuchConfused

Please don't say that. Not before the marriage please.

- Maan's fear of losing Geet, Maan's restlessness, Maan's worry was portrayed sooooo well by GC. Hats off to him yaar.....

I second you there...........

- Maan holds a place next to God's for Geet. That's how pure their love is. What a couple man!!!!!!!!!!

She said that his word is the last for her. I hope this does not backfire on her the way her dialogs before the black Friday did.

- What kind of a door does Maan's bathroom has? The middle part is visible through and through. Guess both will have a good eye candy after marriage when the other goes for a showerBlushing

I had the same question. Who will want a glass door for a rest room?

- Precap is INTERESTING. Can't wait to see what happens. But I'm feeling sad for Geet. How much more does she have to suffer? Broken HeartOuch

As much as the CVs want her to .......................

_Invincible_

Go to top