Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sksg

@Newdime, Hope you don't mind if I address you as Sh from henceforth. I like word play. Sometimes it clicks. Sometimes it doesn't. But, I keep trying. Glad you found new words today. Some good came out of my effort.

On the baba scene, I understand your skepticism. The way I see it is when you are agitated a lot or are afraid and concerned a lot, you try to hold onto any thing, even if it is stupid. I am part of the emergency response team at my office and that is the first thing they teach us. When we have to leave someone in order to go get help, then we are asked to leave a small thing like a pencil or a paper with them and tell them I will be back so that they can hold on to it in hope of getting helped. It is a basic human instinct to stop oneself from giving in to despair. We know how deeply Maan loves Geet. We know how many times he came close to losing her and how worried he was about that shadow he found the other night. Love usually comes with the package of fear of losing the object of love, and the intensity of that fear is directly proportionate to the intensity of emotion love evokes in the person. So, this one idiotic act from Maan to me displays the depth of fear of losing his beloved, and the concern for her safety that he feels. Sometimes, it is such acts that act as mirror for the feelings hidden deep inside. Sometimes a child's fear of not being able to complete a first grade level homework may seem trivial to us, but for the child, it is as important and stressing as what we feel upon feeling stumped by a new project we are expected to complete at our workplace. I might have wandered a bit, but that is what I felt about this scene and just wanted to share my POv about it.

Smoke from the heater => Trust me. It is a first for me too. (At least now I know why we are asked to install CO sensors in our homes ...😉)

Spa like bathroom => Aren't you forgetting Maan is supposed to be a billionaire?  These folks can get away with anything naaaaa?

So I get new name one more time....feel free to call me as you pleased...btw some one gave me the name is Shona....hehehe...but i wonder how u will recite it?
I agree with Maan's POV as well yours....When I saw his state of mind and heart...I said it out loud "Ohh Maan Sing Khurana I so can see you in a mental hospital if something happens to Geet or she would do something to him"  Remember Salman in Tere Naam?  Maan's love has no limits...I'm clean boled after today's show.  It's like I want this show so perfect that..aaah forget it. 
I know he is a billionaire that when i said he got spa...LOL
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

So I get new name one more time....feel free to call me as you pleased...btw some one gave me the name is Shona....hehehe...but i wonder how u will recite it?
I agree with Maan's POV as well yours....When I saw his state of mind and heart...I said it out loud "Ohh Maan Sing Khurana I so can see you in a mental hospital if something happens to Geet or she would do something to him"  Remember Salman in Tere Naam?  Maan's love has no limits...I'm clean boled after today's show.  It's like I want this show so perfect that..aaah forget it. 
I know he is a billionaire that when i said he got spa...LOL

I like Shona better. So, Shona it will be henceforth. I have not watched Salman in Tere Naam, but I understand and agree with what you are saying....😃
Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
radev2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Aaah saree.....so you are planning to steal Geet's limelight on her wedding? Oh well...I'm going to do the same...I'm dressing up in banana leaves 🤣

Oh btw...there is a 12 day oath by Maan...which delays the wedding further.

Banana leaves 😲 is that the new fashion these days ? 

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-32242483/stock-photo-sexy-woman-covered-in-banana-leaves.html
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pooja, I LIKE your post. you know what this means. Maan's bathroom does look like a spa, doesn't it? Maybe there is some steam system installed there that gets activated upon increasing the temperature. Or may be the switch was for the steam and not for temp, and Brij didn't know this. Even excessive steam can cause shortness of breath. Did I just try to explain away the technical difficulty of the steam/smoke in the bathroom? Sure, I have gone mad.

if its a spa den d smoke is logical...............................

u r not mad................bathroom is too mysterious........................😆😆😆😆
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

if its a spa den d smoke is logical...............................

u r not mad................bathroom is too mysterious........................😆

Just like IF. I just tried to hit Like button, this time no response, not even the message.
radev2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Aaah saree.....so you are planning to steal Geet's limelight on her wedding? Oh well...I'm going to do the same...I'm dressing up in banana leaves 🤣

Oh btw...there is a 12 day oath by Maan...which delays the wedding further.

12days oath !  I just read the news article ..does that mean we have to wait for 250 episode for the wedding 😡
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev2010

12days oath !  I just read the news article ..does that mean we have to wait for 250 episode for the wedding 😡

Doesn't matter what day they are on on 9th Jan. They better take a leap if needed to the Shaadi on Jan 10th (even if illogical). Other wise, 😡Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yes the first word Maan says is "Chup"   and the full sentence he says while cleaning his gun...  Thik hai,  ab jao yahan se....  (it's ok now get lost...  ) and then he says little angrily...  tumne suna nahi aab jao yahan se....
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: evasumi

Yes the first word Maan says is "Chup"   and the full sentence he says while cleaning his gun...  Thik hai,  ab jao yahan se....  (it's ok now get lost...  ) and then he says little angrily...  tumne suna nahi aab jao yahan se....

👍🏼 Good Memory! 😛
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

👍🏼 Good Memory! 😛

Oh not that good memory.😉..  Just was watching old episodes and saw your question..  😆😆 😆