Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Newdime, Hope you don't mind if I address you as Sh from henceforth. I like word play. Sometimes it clicks. Sometimes it doesn't. But, I keep trying. Glad you found new words today. Some good came out of my effort.

On the baba scene, I understand your skepticism. The way I see it is when you are agitated a lot or are afraid and concerned a lot, you try to hold onto any thing, even if it is stupid. I am part of the emergency response team at my office and that is the first thing they teach us. When we have to leave someone in order to go get help, then we are asked to leave a small thing like a pencil or a paper with them and tell them I will be back so that they can hold on to it in hope of getting helped. It is a basic human instinct to stop oneself from giving in to despair. We know how deeply Maan loves Geet. We know how many times he came close to losing her and how worried he was about that shadow he found the other night. Love usually comes with the package of fear of losing the object of love, and the intensity of that fear is directly proportionate to the intensity of emotion love evokes in the person. So, this one idiotic act from Maan to me displays the depth of fear of losing his beloved, and the concern for her safety that he feels. Sometimes, it is such acts that act as mirror for the feelings hidden deep inside. Sometimes a child's fear of not being able to complete a first grade level homework may seem trivial to us, but for the child, it is as important and stressing as what we feel upon feeling stumped by a new project we are expected to complete at our workplace. I might have wandered a bit, but that is what I felt about this scene and just wanted to share my POv about it.

Smoke from the heater => Trust me. It is a first for me too. (At least now I know why we are asked to install CO sensors in our homes ...πŸ˜‰)

Spa like bathroom => Aren't you forgetting Maan is supposed to be a billionaire?  These folks can get away with anything naaaaa?
- Love can make you do things you never believed in. His mind even cautioned him against a silly thing, but his heart reminded him that when Geet is concerned, no precaution, no prevention, no preparedness, no prayers are useless. It's all worth it, even if it means giving peace of mind or psychological satisfaction :-)

- Saints know everything even before you tell them. Nothing is hidden from the Lord or his messenger.

- Yaar yeh Brij toh Rancho ka bhai nikla.....screw-driver pocket mein leke ghoomta hai 🀣

- Brij looks so sweet when he smiles...I think without the tika he looks good. And I LOVE the music played on him.

- Why was dadima sitting in outhouse sofa...if that was not outhouse, then why is Geet coming from upar? Was she in Maan's room? Abhi se? 😲

- Jab koi cheez nahi milti, toh lights on karni chahiye...Uff...kaun samjhaye is ladki ko?

- I think Maan and Geet are at their best when they talk like sane people. They look sooooooo cooochie cooooo

- Why do I get a feeling that Gurmeet is sick again? Maybe it's my vahem. πŸ˜•

- Maan's fear of losing Geet, Maan's restlessness, Maan's worry was portrayed sooooo well by GC. Hats off to him yaar.....

- Maan holds a place next to God's for Geet. That's how pure their love is. What a couple man!!!!!!!!!!

- What kind of a door does Maan's bathroom has? The middle part is visible through and through. Guess both will have a good eye candy after marriage when the other goes for a shower☺️

- Precap is INTERESTING. Can't wait to see what happens. But I'm feeling sad for Geet. How much more does she have to suffer? πŸ’”

radev2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Arushi - Nice answers....let's wait and watch...lol

R - Thursday eh? You think that soon? lol
BTW...I love that song.....but now it's your choice. Dhak dhak karne laga or choli ke peeche kya hai...although the latter does have class, doesn't it? lol

Poo - even guys cannot evade MSK's charm 🀣

Kal - I'll reply to the questions soon....still thinking for some intelligent answers...but my brain has left for the day 🀣

P.S. - I'm listening to the song on repeat now lol

The wedding is on Jan 10th CV's better get done with the twist by thursday !    I am getting ready for Maaneet's weeding .. Took the saree out from my huge green suitcase(One I use when I travel to India) πŸ˜†
radev2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sksg

I have posed this questions multiple times at different places, but you are the first one to get it right. Yes, it indeed is his trademark "Chup".

OMG! I got it right ! πŸ₯³ 

Now where is my reward ? πŸ˜Ž
radev2010 thumbnail

What what what? I heard someone on the road of making fun of Geet...who who who?

Why do people first comment and then at the end say my comments in so and so color....Its even more confusing if the original comments has many colors.....I never quite understand it.....hahahha

BTW...I've heard the choli ke peeche kya hai song more than 10 times now...serious!!!! R!!!!!!!! 😑

@underline : πŸ€£ Tell me you are not at work ..else you have to bill your time to choli ke peeche kya hai song πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: radev2010

The wedding is on Jan 10th CV's better get done with the twist by thursday !    I am getting ready for Maaneet's weeding .. Took the saree out from my huge green suitcase(One I use when I travel to India) πŸ˜†

Aaah saree.....so you are planning to steal Geet's limelight on her wedding? Oh well...I'm going to do the same...I'm dressing up in banana leaves 🀣

Oh btw...there is a 12 day oath by Maan...which delays the wedding further.
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev2010

OMG! I got it right ! πŸ₯³ 

Now where is my reward ? πŸ˜Ž

Here it is:

sksg thumbnail

Aaah saree.....so you are planning to steal Geet's thunder on her wedding? Oh well...I'm going to do the same...I'm dressing up in banana leaves 🀣

You are planning to steal the thunder post marriage?????????

He said within 12 days, right? Not at the end of 12 days. So, marriage can happen on Day 1 too.
sksg thumbnail
My comments in blue. Waise, today was a double dose of lovely takes from Pooja and yourself. Maybe, I should start creating a Highlights thread every day if this is what I am guaranteed to get each day.

- Love can make you do things you never believed in. His mind even cautioned him against a silly thing, but his heart reminded him that when Geet is concerned, no precaution, no prevention, no preparedness, no prayers are useless. It's all worth it, even if it means giving peace of mind or psychological satisfaction :-)

Well said. I tried to explain the same in the post prior to yours. But, you beat me in the economic usage of the words to convey the necessary meaning.

- Saints know everything even before you tell them. Nothing is hidden from the Lord or his messenger.

- Yaar yeh Brij toh Rancho ka bhai nikla.....screw-driver pocket mein leke ghoomta hai 🀣

Till now he brought out only a screw driver. what else does he have in his pocket? Is his talwaar also hidden there somewhere. Can he pass it off as a kitchen knife?????????

- Brij looks so sweet when he smiles...I think without the tika he looks good. And I LOVE the music played on him.

- Why was dadima sitting in outhouse sofa...if that was not outhouse, then why is Geet coming from upar? Was she in Maan's room? Abhi se? 😲

Of course she is in Maan's room. Must be getting in practice for later.

- Jab koi cheez nahi milti, toh lights on karni chahiye...Uff...kaun samjhaye is ladki ko?

Tum, Aur Koun?

- I think Maan and Geet are at their best when they talk like sane people. They look sooooooo cooochie cooooo

Agree with you. I liked the background music they played here. It was so dreamy.

- Why do I get a feeling that Gurmeet is sick again? Maybe it's my vahem. πŸ˜•

Please don't say that. Not before the marriage please.

- Maan's fear of losing Geet, Maan's restlessness, Maan's worry was portrayed sooooo well by GC. Hats off to him yaar.....

I second you there...........

- Maan holds a place next to God's for Geet. That's how pure their love is. What a couple man!!!!!!!!!!

She said that his word is the last for her. I hope this does not backfire on her the way her dialogs before the black Friday did.

- What kind of a door does Maan's bathroom has? The middle part is visible through and through. Guess both will have a good eye candy after marriage when the other goes for a shower☺️

I had the same question. Who will want a glass door for a rest room?

- Precap is INTERESTING. Can't wait to see what happens. But I'm feeling sad for Geet. How much more does she have to suffer? πŸ’”

As much as the CVs want her to .......................

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aaah saree.....so you are planning to steal Geet's limelight on her wedding? Oh well...I'm going to do the same...I'm dressing up in banana leaves 🀣

and dere 1 day goes on for 4 days......................so total it was 18 days ..............so 18*4=........................
u can find out how many days........................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†