Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: drswati

u all were worried tht khanak vl get lesser space in nw trak
tht wsnt d case
u all asked for more shanak n u got tht
nw its not necessary to get all demands fulfilled
its their baby n thy hv right  to brought it up in their own way

agree with u swati......its like too many cooks spoil the food......we should stop giving suggestions to CVs.....like initial days of RBO....CVs had canvased a beautiful story.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Swati for making this post I think this is the time we should support RBO and let karan come back and then we can demand for shanak or whatever anyone wants.

KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou for this post!...It was very much needed...everyone tried putting up with KT's absence last week, and did a wonderful job at it...but, no one was expecting him to be gone this long...hence, the frustration causing all the negativity now...few more days and it should start getting better again. . .
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree swati di🤗 U have my support towards RBO... as I mentioned in another post.. despite the circumstances they are in... they are putting a good show.
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Completely agree with u Swatiji ...

We need to understand the gravity of the situation ... and instead of blaming RBO team , need to support them in this time of crisis ... Ofcoure Shaan being not there for quite sometime is definitely affecting the track ... But KT's health is foremost ....

So be patient & hope for the best .. Thode din ki toh baat hain ..... KT toh jald hi wapas aajayea ... DABANNNG style :D
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really i am with RBO team.

.theya re in tight situation and they need our suport unconditionally..and more so we have to support for showing our love for shaan.
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
KIRUCHINA150826 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakrocks1

agree with u swati......its like too many cooks spoil the food......we should stop giving suggestions to CVs.....like initial days of RBO....CVs had canvased a beautiful story.......

hello drswati.. i always read ur msg,, i am new to this forum,, i really appriciate u.. u r correct,, this moment we all shd be positive abt everything,, and thxs for updating kt is health,, thxs again,, we need to support rbo team noww,, is the time....
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
must needed post dear we need be on there side in this worst time they are going thru. i will support them irrespective of whether i like it or not  because these were the people who gave me my shanak whom i am gonna cherish till my lifetime without blaming anyone for anything i know they are capable of doing it agian and we all will get to see going ga ga over them head overheels in the coming future thanks once again swati

@kiruchina hey warm welcome to the forum hope u have a gaala time here
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u swati di...but dnt worry we'll be patient
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
totally agree wid swati🤗....dont worry dear we all RBOans will definitely support our show....n hoping kt will b back soon😍....till that time have patience guys...remember unity is d key to success....👍🏼