India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

No Credibility??? (Page 6)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Just saw today's episode and I'm totally shocked even in SGP they're going to show Suhana's father joining the masterminds against his own daughter???? I really did not like this in OBS but was hoping that they would show a more understanding father but I was sooooo wrong to hope for something logical and sensible.

GOD CAN YOU IMAGINE??? Your own father with BM and Dadaji scheming behind your back. As a daughter I would say that is a crime!!!

WHY ARE THEY STILL SCHEMING BEHIND HER BACK???

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST TALK TO HER NOW??????? They're discussing what ever it is and yet the most important people they're not even talking to????? God give the girl some importance and credibility please!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786vishmewell111192

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Just saw today's episode and I'm totally shocked even in SGP they're going to show Suhana's father joining the masterminds against his own daughter???? I really did not like this in OBS but was hoping that they would show a more understanding father but I was sooooo wrong to hope for something logical and sensible.

GOD CAN YOU IMAGINE??? Your own father with BM and Dadaji scheming behind your back. As a daughter I would say that is a crime!!!

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST TALK TO HER NOW??????? They're discussing what ever it is and yet the most important people they're not even talking to????? God give the girl some importance and credibility please!!!!

OMG I am hating SGP since last few days but today's epi was the last straw kind of.....I don't know what is BM, Dadaji are going to achieve out of this. Now most likely everyone in the family will know about the truth of Suhaan aand Ishaan's relationship so WHAT WAS TH USE OF THIS BIG PLAN????? was it made to make fun of Suhaana......Did no one see that she loves the family so much....even before Sonali came she loved the family with all sincerity but now since Sona came whenever Suhaana would do something for the family, BM and dadaji will exchange looks like "See our plan is working"...W*HAngryAngryAngry

Now she will become a BIG JOKE infront of everyone. And no one is caring for her tears. Not even once when she entered back to Kashyaps did BM tried to talk to her and ask her how she is doing....if she would have I am sure all of Suhaana's anger would have melted and she would have cried and confessed everything....BUT NOOOOOO.... they have to make MORE PLANSAngryAngryAngry

And what about that Idiot Ishaan, okay for once I can agree that Sonali was in the plan but what abot Ishaan, was he also part of the plan...why couldn't he see that he is hurting Suhaana everytime he comes close to Sonali. And it is not as if he doesn't even know that. From the very beginning Suhaana had showed her irritation of his "SONA JAAP" so he should know when she doesn't even tolerate him saying her name, how can she tolerate his closeness to her......And he claims that he loves Suhaana....GREAT

Everyone is MAHAAN but Suhana is "STUPID, IDIOT, and DOESN"T EVEN UNDERSTAND HER LOVE FOR HER HUSBAND"....it is a BIG BIG JOKE

Sorry for all the "caps"....but I am very very angry today with CVS and very disappointed. Ragini is my fav actor and can't see her value decrease in anyway even if it is b'coz of her character in the seriesCryCryCry

vishmewellmjtruelegend111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshimanshi

OMG I am hating SGP since last few days but today's epi was the last straw kind of.....I don't know what is BM, Dadaji are going to achieve out of this. Now most likely everyone in the family will know about the truth of Suhaan aand Ishaan's relationship so WHAT WAS TH USE OF THIS BIG PLAN????? was it made to make fun of Suhaana......Did no one see that she loves the family so much....even before Sonali came she loved the family with all sincerity but now since Sona came whenever Suhaana would do something for the family, BM and dadaji will exchange looks like "See our plan is working"...W*HAngryAngryAngry

Now she will become a BIG JOKE infront of everyone. And no one is caring for her tears. Not even once when she entered back to Kashyaps did BM tried to talk to her and ask her how she is doing....if she would have I am sure all of Suhaana's anger would have melted and she would have cried and confessed everything....BUT NOOOOOO.... they have to make MORE PLANSAngryAngryAngry

And what about that Idiot Ishaan, okay for once I can agree that Sonali was in the plan but what abot Ishaan, was he also part of the plan...why couldn't he see that he is hurting Suhaana everytime he comes close to Sonali. And it is not as if he doesn't even know that. From the very beginning Suhaana had showed her irritation of his "SONA JAAP" so he should know when she doesn't even tolerate him saying her name, how can she tolerate his closeness to her......And he claims that he loves Suhaana....GREAT

Everyone is MAHAAN but Suhana is "STUPID, IDIOT, and DOESN"T EVEN UNDERSTAND HER LOVE FOR HER HUSBAND"....it is a BIG BIG JOKE

Sorry for all the "caps"....but I am very very angry today with CVS and very disappointed. Ragini is my fav actor and can't see her value decrease in anyway even if it is b'coz of her character in the seriesCryCryCry

I know my dear I know how you. I mean they didn't have to highlight anyones wrong doing but just accept each one's mistake and say "its terrible how we've hurt people without even thinking about their feelings". Thats all they had to say. Suhana's character has been taken advantage of by everyone, even her own father!! This is so terrible. I've said it in my other post that if my own father went behind my back like that I would literally want to kill him. This is so wrong!!AngryAngry The CV'S must think the public is stupic with no logic and no common and that thats why they've made the protagonist of the show look like THE subject of mockery for everyone. So sick!

Again, I am not taking sides but whats going on is very wrong!!

anshimanshivishmewell111192

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClap  you said it all... I would hate my father if he did that... i'd rather want him to talk to me straight about any concerns... but will never appreciate him scheming behind my back...

WHY DONT THEY LET ISHAAN AND SUHANA TALK???? AND why dont they facilitate the dialogue between ISHAAN_SUHANA??? Angry

The CVs are Censored  crazy... this is it for me... I have been watching only for Suhana lst 2 weeks. Ishaan character is DOWN THE DRAIN.. that's a lose character. BM the traitor. She wanted to cancel the picnic over discovering Raunak not having a job, and she is OK with making a shaadi a mazaak by bringing a 3rd person into it and chipkaoing her to Ishaan and pretending to be innocent. I lost all respect for that character.

Clap
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

ClapClapClap  you said it all... I would hate my father if he did that... i'd rather want him to talk to me straight about any concerns... but will never appreciate him scheming behind my back...

WHY DONT THEY LET ISHAAN AND SUHANA TALK???? AND why dont they facilitate the dialogue between ISHAAN_SUHANA??? Angry

The CVs are Censored  crazy... this is it for me... I have been watching only for Suhana lst 2 weeks. Ishaan character is DOWN THE DRAIN.. that's a lose character. BM the traitor. She wanted to cancel the picnic over discovering Raunak not having a job, and she is OK with making a shaadi a mazaak by bringing a 3rd person into it and chipkaoing her to Ishaan and pretending to be innocent. I lost all respect for that character.

Clap

Thankyou I had to say what I feel. I too have lost all respect for BM's character (as well as Dadaji and KK). I used have high regards for her character who used to be a fountain of wisdom and goodness but you're right she's very two face-a hypocrite. Would she ever do that Panna or Ishika??
coolmimz Goldie
coolmimz
coolmimz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Guys after like 3weeks I watched SGP and caught up with old episodes. Only to see Dada ji and BM playing them like puppets.Didn't they think for once, that this could have made Sushaan's relationship worse.
My reason for watching SGP is mainly Ragini..I have been following her from radhaa ki betiyaan days...I really miss the old SGP, which was light hearted

Edited by coolmimz - 06 January 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshivishmewell

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Me too! I've been tolorating this nonsense only for Ragini. I also have seen her shows from the beginning. Radha ki Betiyaan was lovely. Its a shame they ended it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshi

coolmimz Goldie
coolmimz
coolmimz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah you're right ..Ragz is an amazing actress ..I just hope the CVs would concentrate on Suhana. As for now we are only seeing one side of things. I just feel that the Cvs are showing everyones viewpoint, except Suhana's.

Edited by coolmimz - 06 January 2011 at 4:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index