India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

No Credibility??? (Page 5)

Araam Senior Member
Araam
Araam

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I understand that Suhana's realization of love is the main focus of this track.
I also understand that Suhana must feel regret and take responsibility for some of her actions/words towards Ishan in the past.
However do we really have to go through a complete trivialization of Suhana's character for this to happen? Do we have to totally ignore her feelings and intuition.
Does she really have to be portrayed as a "budhdhu" for want of a better word?
So she did not realize she loves Ishan. Does that mean the elders can set up an elaborate trap for her? Can Ishaan behave in any way as long as he says he still loves his wife? Can Sonali can go to any length to make Suhana "understand"?  It seems everybody can cross every Laxman Rekha there is because Suhana is such a nasamajh.
The  tragedy is that Suhana is trying to find her way to Ishaan, but it seems that in Telly-land , she has to completely lose her self-respect to do so.

Edited by Araam - 04 January 2011 at 9:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786jshree_ramDiivi.Nish.Armu4evaUzma005Sinha18infinity00Tani91-ArohaAngel-

-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
This track needs to be done already....they are dragging it to a crazy extent and i just wish suhana slapped sona a couple more times and yell at ishaan too....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Araam

I also understand that Suhana must feel regret and take responsibility for some of her actions/words towards Ishan in the past.
However do we really have to go through a complete trivialization of Suhana's character for this to happen? Do we have to totally ignore her feelings and intuition.
So she did not realize she loves Ishan. Does that mean the elders can set up an elaborate trap for her? Can Ishaan behave in any way as long as he says he still loves his wife? Can Sonali can go to any length to make Suhana "understand"?  It seems everybody can cross every Laxman Rekha there is because Suhana is such a nasamajh.
The  tragedy is that Suhana is trying to find her way to Ishaan, but it seems that in Telly-land , she has to completely lose her self-respect to do so.
This is it, this is the reason for most of our frustration with this track, you said it right.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Araam

Very true. This is why I am so annoyed and dismayed.Angry
Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
very true. i compeletely agree with each and every word of topic starter. you have very well conved my  thoughts as well. i also agree with araam about sohana will get way to ishan at the clost of her self respect. but seriously they will show sohana as the as the main calpurit. they wil put all the blame on sohana

Araam

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uzma005

very true. i compeletely agree with each and every word of topic starter. you have very well conved my  thoughts as well. i also agree with araam about sohana will get way to ishan at the clost of her self respect. but seriously they will show sohana as the as the main calpurit. they wil put all the blame on sohana

I know dear and thats the worst part because isn't even the culprit.

Araam

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
First culprit is Badi maa and dadaji and then both ishaan and suhana at fault in their own way and hence they too are the culprit, they can not escape clean and sonali is no where at fault , she did whatever she asked to doSmile

Isliye sabhi apni apni galti pe hai, koi bhi saaf suthra nahi haiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamiViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

First culprit is Badi maa and dadaji and then both ishaan and suhana at fault in their own way and hence they too are the culprit, they can not escape clean and sonali is no where at fault , she did whatever she asked to doSmile

Isliye sabhi apni apni galti pe hai, koi bhi saaf suthra nahi haiSmile

I think whatever happened in the beginning was of course both Suhana and Ishaan's fault but what happening  NOW is all because of the MAHAAN...Dadaji and Badi Ma. I do think Sona is also to blame as well as she is the one agreed to carry such a pathetic plan...nobody forced her and top of that she crossed the limits tooo many times!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamDiivianshimanshiSinha18iViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index