India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

No Credibility??? (Page 4)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
^one question....in OBS did the characters of Rajni and Disha support Suhana or no one at all

Because at this point only Rajni and Disha seemed like the ones who were genuinely concerned for Suhana.....I so hope that there is a scene where both confront Badi Ma about her wrong doings (I know that's asking a bit much...but BM-Dadaji seriously need to know how wrong they are) or maybe even Radha bua or Dadiji may scold them both?

I seriously hope they dont show BM simply talking to Suhana and brining her home like all is well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786Araam

Maneetkraze Senior Member
Maneetkraze
Maneetkraze

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I VERY STRONGLY AGREE with all of your points!!!!!!!!!
Today's episode was a full on disaster for me. (except for the Basanti part) I just hated how Dadaji could say that "we have to make Suhanna understand." Why don't you try to understand old dude???!!! You were the one who brought this whole problem in their life and now you're trying to protect yourself?? I hate Badi Ma and Dadaji so much right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like really you can never be always right just because you have more experience!! Badi Ma isn't it that why your husband left you!!!!!! If this goes on for another day, I might as well just skip over your parts and watch Suhanna cause she is the reason you are still on air. Ragini is just doing a fabulous job that I can never quit this show but I might as well just skip over other parts!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Araam

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maneetkraze

If this goes on for another day, I might as well just skip over your parts and watch Suhanna cause she is the reason you are still on air. Ragini is just doing a fabulous job that I can never quit this show but I might as well just skip over other parts!!!!!!!!!
I agree about that....Ragini/Suhana is the reason I will keep on watching SGP no matter what

maybe its my bias but I have a very high standard when it comes to SGP....that's why I will never give up on it...but its seriously disappointing me at this point
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^one question....in OBS did the characters of Rajni and Disha support Suhana or no one at all

Because at this point only Rajni and Disha seemed like the ones who were genuinely concerned for Suhana.....I so hope that there is a scene where both confront Badi Ma about her wrong doings (I know that's asking a bit much...but BM-Dadaji seriously need to know how wrong they are) or maybe even Radha bua or Dadiji may scold them both?

I seriously hope they dont show BM simply talking to Suhana and brining her home like all is well
 after picnic everything is pretty much the same as OBS
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Proabbly i will get a lot of ppl upset/offend them, but until now, even for a minute have we heard suhana say and i mean clearly spell it out to herself that she loves ishaan ?

And that is what the whole SGP world want Suhana to understand. I am not sure if i missed any episode when suahan says i love ishaan and i care for him. She is too lost in her world, scared of rejection or whatever to admit to herself also that she cares for him/and loves him. She just keeps saying she is upset with ishan sona closeness..Why is she upset ? If only she tells once the whole drama will end.

And ragini disha, bechare dont know teh truth of ishaan suhana wedding hence they think suhaan is upset like any other normal wife. but yahan to koi husband wife hi nahi hai..so why is suahan upset.

Everyone has their views but I think suhana cannot go scot free..she is wrong..But guess ragini has portrayed her cahar so well that everyone is in love with her Big smile.

The means may be wrong but the aim is clearly correct, suhana shud say ilu !! simple..bechari khud hi nahi samjh payee hai reason to doosre ke saamne kya admit karegi !

I am not sure if ppl will like/enjoy if she confesses her love ..coz ppl still expect all the sgp ppl to tell sorry to suhana which i am not sure if it will happen.

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

after picnic everything is pretty much the same as OBS
so I'm getting my hopes too high thenOuch

*sigh* I guess we just have to wait for Sona to leave then

Edited by Tani91 - 04 January 2011 at 3:46pm

iViews

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Proabbly i will get a lot of ppl upset/offend them, but until now, even for a minute have we heard suhana say and i mean clearly spell it out to herself that she loves ishaan ?

And that is what the whole SGP world want Suhana to understand. I am not sure if i missed any episode when suahan says i love ishaan and i care for him. She is too lost in her world, scared of rejection or whatever to admit to herself also that she cares for him/and loves him. She just keeps saying she is upset with ishan sona closeness..Why is she upset ? If only she tells once the whole drama will end.

And ragini disha, bechare dont know teh truth of ishaan suhana wedding hence they think suhaan is upset like any other normal wife. but yahan to koi husband wife hi nahi hai..so why is suahan upset.

Everyone has their views but I think suhana cannot go scot free..she is wrong..But guess ragini has portrayed her cahar so well that everyone is in love with her Big smile.

The means may be wrong but the aim is clearly correct, suhana shud say ilu !! simple..bechari khud hi nahi samjh payee hai reason to doosre ke saamne kya admit karegi !

I am not sure if ppl will like/enjoy if she confesses her love ..coz ppl still expect all the sgp ppl to tell sorry to suhana which i am not sure if it will happen.

I agree with you there....BUT Suhana being the slow innocent person she is, doesnt even realize that she's in love with Ishan.....she just feels this irritation with Sona and she cannot explain why

and I do agree that she should have talked to someone....to BM,Rajni or Disha or even Sanju if she coudlnt confront Ishan on that matter

in this whole situation Suhana-Ishan are both to be blamed....BUT the family's reactions is what is bothering me (I havent seen the episode just relying on people's posts here) I mean the poor girl is trying to find a solution to her problem but her dad just thinks its whatever.....Badi Ma-Dadaji who care so much for Suhana dont even REALIZE that this irritation with Sonali is eating her insideOuch.....

Rajni-Disha get it...but again they're under the assumption that Suhana loves Ishan

Edited by Tani91 - 04 January 2011 at 3:50pm

Araam

Maneetkraze Senior Member
Maneetkraze
Maneetkraze

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maneetkraze

If this goes on for another day, I might as well just skip over your parts and watch Suhanna cause she is the reason you are still on air. Ragini is just doing a fabulous job that I can never quit this show but I might as well just skip over other parts!!!!!!!!!
I agree about that....Ragini/Suhana is the reason I will keep on watching SGP no matter what

maybe its my bias but I have a very high standard when it comes to SGP....that's why I will never give up on it...but its seriously disappointing me at this point

I don't think its bias or anything but it is the reality! She is the protagonists and maybe once in a while she can be wrong but in this case, she is not wrong even .01% If the writers portray her actions wrong now, then her character is not well put together.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index