Sasural Genda Phool

No Credibility??? (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

UGH I am seriously going to hate the coming episodes now arent I??Ouch

finally saw the picnic episodes and I seriously felt SO bad for SuhanaCry....I know I supported Ishan before BUT the picnic was too much....

so Sona madam gives one sided story to Badi Ma and she believes it??Shocked what the hell happened to her....I thought BM understood Suhana like no other...and she doesnt even stop to think of what Suhana's side of the story is??

and KK??? seriously KK?? like how stupid can he get??

Please dear save yourself the heartache...don't watch them. In all this everyone else is MAHAAN and great and......... our Suhana is nothing!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I agree yaar
its not only suhana fault

mjtruelegend

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Please dear save yourself the heartache...don't watch them. In all this everyone else is MAHAAN and great and......... our Suhana is nothing!! Angry
so is this exactly how it was done in OBSOuch Suhana's counterpart in there gets blamed for everything?Cry

this isnt what I wanted....I wanted BM-Dadaji and Sona to be freaking SORRY about what they did to the poor girlAngry I want Ishan to kneel and beg for Suhana's forgivenessAngry....Ouch

the only hope I have left is ATLEAST when BM is consoling Suhana she has some sense to acknowledge HER part in this planOuch

.Nish.

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

so is this exactly how it was done in OBSOuch Suhana's counterpart in there gets blamed for everything?Cry

this isnt what I wanted....I wanted BM-Dadaji and Sona to be freaking SORRY about what they did to the poor girlAngry I want Ishan to kneel and beg for Suhana's forgivenessAngry....Ouch

the only hope I have left is ATLEAST when BM is consoling Suhana she has some sense to acknowledge HER part in this planOuch

Yes this is how it was done in OBS too. I was terribly hoping that the writer's would have some sense change the track slightly so that everyone realises their mistakes, apologise to each other and move on...BUT no they've kept it the same because you see they are the ones with degrees and brains who's writing so pathetic it makes me want to uugghhAngry YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS WORSE? Sona said to Bm that she and the Kashyap are soo mahaan that they get all credit for Suhana staying in the family and loving them like her own. Sona said "no other family would tolerate Suhana's lifestyle and anger". WHAT THE HELL. Its not Suhana's fault that she grew up with wealth and luxury. Its not her fault that she doesn't know what family is or the fact that she's never had to think about money. If they didn't like girls like Suhana from the upper class, then why did they even chose her for Ishaan? Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamEkta76.Nish.

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
^that part I sort of agree with Sona.....Suhana's lifestyle is very extravagant and I know everyone was worried about it in the beginning...but she has adjusted well enough

and as far as I remember the Kashyaps didnt have a criteria for a bahu....they chose Suhana because KK brought the rishta to them

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

^that part I sort of agree with Sona.....Suhana's lifestyle is very extravagant and I know everyone was worried about it in the beginning...but she has adjusted well enough

and as far as I remember the Kashyaps didnt have a criteria for a bahu....they chose Suhana because KK brought the rishta to them

Well I am sorry but I don't think someone can be blamed for their lifestyle. They knew exactly which level she came from so of course it would take a long time to go used not having all the luxuries...its only human.....years of wealth and extravaganza is not going to dissapate so quickly.....you know the saying.....old habbits die hard...so I really don't think you can blame someone for that! Yes KK did bring the rishta but he did not force them to say yes..they didn't have to choose her..they could've gone for someone from the middle class and better yet WHERE WAS SONA????
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
^if the Kashyaps hadnt said yes...then we wouldnt have SGP now would weWink

the where-was-Sona-for-Ishan's-rishta thing still boggles my mind.....I mean the CVs knew well before that this track was coming....atleast acknowledge the fact that Ishan had a friend called Sona who he goes completely gaga over?? they could have given an explanation right there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Araammjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
We can have all the logical answers but the CV's will not take any notice. CryThey only care about what will bring them TRP's. Oh well. I'm going to bed now..I need to rest my head.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index