Sasural Genda Phool

No Credibility??? (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@ mjtruelegend :
     I know. Only thing i can tell at this point stop watching like me. U r better not watch tomorrow it gonna turn ugly for Suhana for next 2-3 days. They made her look so pathetic i couldn't bare to ... . They made her sound so ...... Just let it go. I was so upset i went out for walk and going to stay away for my loved character. I'm her fan and they r the looser. What they have done to this character.  Dadaji , BM ,  Sonali they were talking abt her as if she was the problem , I hate Ishaan too at this moment. Where is her husband when she needs him , when everyone is bashing her, trashing? Idiots.... Dadaji was , BM were happy actually happy abt Thapapad and Bechari Sona What was that?
     Stay away guys if u don't want to be upset .....Unhappy

I know how you feel and yes thats good advice thankyou....I think all I will do until this is all sorted out is read the updates on this forum. I will avoid watching them. The only thing is here in the UK, they will air these episodes next week as we are week behind from India and my whole family watches it and I can't avoid it unless I'm out of the house!! OH GOD THIS TORTURE!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

OH for heavan's sake!!!!! I cannot believe how they're making it look like this all Suhana's fault.
B
M was ashamed when her KK called to inform them that Suhana is at his house!!! HELLO weren't you ashamed to bringing a girl in between them in the 1st place? Didn't your husband leave you for the same reason? This is all Dadaji and BM's doing and look who gets blamed!!!! SICK!!! Suhana's father himself was saying that its his daughter's fault. Oh dear oh dear......the poor girl has no one who is willing to give her a even 1 ounce of credibility. How sick is that. If I was in that situation and my father told my in laws this is all my fault, I'd be so mad and deeply hurt to know that my father thinks of me like that!!! Poor girl.

They're concerned for Sonali who willingly and knowing put herself up for this!! So why are they feeling guilty for the slap she got??? If it was me I would have given her a few more....at the end of the day it is she who agreed to implement this plan and she crossed her limits too many times.

Ishaan and Suhana were both getting and along fine and sooner or later they would've recognised their feelings. All this is just making Suhana look like an airheaded person (according to the writing) which she is not!!! I just cannot believe they would show the protagonost of the show to have no ceredibility.....

Only nice thing was today we got a glimpse of our old Suhana back. She was her classis self when she spoke about Basanti, even though it was a short scene. That was a refief!!! They are very lucky that they have Ragini playing Suhana...if it wasn't for her I would've stopped watching this circus long ago!

Good post.. MMMMMUUUAAAAHHHH... AAAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!  Everything you wrote is so true...

How can KK be that way??? What kinda father would not be worried when his daughter is saying his SIL is in love w/Sona dame and she doesn't like it and begging you repeatedly to go and talk some sense into her husband in the middle of the night? SHAME ON KK he doesn't deserve to be a father... MAN... I am angry...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamArmu4evamjtruelegend111192-SalShah4eva-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Gosh....when will this torture track end...i have totally stopped watching SGP........its far better to watch JDJ n Ragz...than watch SGP n increase my BP....!!

Please GOD..... end this TRACK NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWCry

Hey thankyou for reminding me. I forgot that she's in JDJ. Of course I'd rather see her dance and than watch everyone make her the subject of mockery!!

Armu4eva

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

OH for heavan's sake!!!!! I cannot believe how they're making it look like this all Suhana's fault.
B
M was ashamed when her KK called to inform them that Suhana is at his house!!! HELLO weren't you ashamed to bringing a girl in between them in the 1st place? Didn't your husband leave you for the same reason? This is all Dadaji and BM's doing and look who gets blamed!!!! SICK!!! Suhana's father himself was saying that its his daughter's fault. Oh dear oh dear......the poor girl has no one who is willing to give her a even 1 ounce of credibility. How sick is that. If I was in that situation and my father told my in laws this is all my fault, I'd be so mad and deeply hurt to know that my father thinks of me like that!!! Poor girl.

They're concerned for Sonali who willingly and knowing put herself up for this!! So why are they feeling guilty for the slap she got??? If it was me I would have given her a few more....at the end of the day it is she who agreed to implement this plan and she crossed her limits too many times.

Ishaan and Suhana were both getting and along fine and sooner or later they would've recognised their feelings. All this is just making Suhana look like an airheaded person (according to the writing) which she is not!!! I just cannot believe they would show the protagonost of the show to have no ceredibility.....

Only nice thing was today we got a glimpse of our old Suhana back. She was her classis self when she spoke about Basanti, even though it was a short scene. That was a refief!!! They are very lucky that they have Ragini playing Suhana...if it wasn't for her I would've stopped watching this circus long ago!

Good post.. MMMMMUUUAAAAHHHH... AAAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!  Everything you wrote is so true...

How can KK be that way??? What kinda father would not be worried when his daughter is saying his SIL is in love w/Sona dame and she doesn't like it and begging you repeatedly to go and talk some sense into her husband in the middle of the night? SHAME ON KK he doesn't deserve to be a father... MAN... I am angry...Angry

Thankyou so much dear!! I feel so passionate about this and this is why I'm so mad at SGP team for their poor writing and so I had to express myslef. I couldn't keep quiet. Sorry for going on and on..but its just how I feel...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamvishmewell

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
are you seriously kidding me right now???? they blame SUHANA for this??? so the entire blame comes on Suhana??AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

even KK doesnt believe her??? how freaking stupid is that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellmjtruelegendiViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Nope I'm not kidding you honey. I am very sorry to say what I have written is about what they showed today. Trust me if you don't want to raise your BP, you sugar level, your mental stress DON'T WATCH todays episode. Okay the only scene which was a breath of fresh air was shen Suhana was in KK's house shown as her old self calling Sona "Basanti". It was nice to have the old Suhana only for a short while though. Don't bother watching the rest...you'll be shocked!

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
UGH I am seriously going to hate the coming episodes now arent I??Ouch

finally saw the picnic episodes and I seriously felt SO bad for SuhanaCry....I know I supported Ishan before BUT the picnic was too much....

so Sona madam gives one sided story to Badi Ma and she believes it??Shocked what the hell happened to her....I thought BM understood Suhana like no other...and she doesnt even stop to think of what Suhana's side of the story is??

and KK??? seriously KK?? like how stupid can he get??

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was so pathetic and disappointing. After watching Suhana-Ishaan confrontation, there was some hope that BM and Co will realize their mistake once Suhana leaves the house and show some remorse. But no ! They were all so annoying, specially Sona and Daddaji. BM was at-least feeling sorry when KK called but Daddaji seemed so relax and all.
As for Sona madam, how can she comment on Suhana's temper and give all the credit to Kashyap parivaar for reforming Suhana. What's her problem anyways ? Is Ishaan some kid who doesn't understand his bhala-bura. lol Ishaan should sort his marital problems or complain about any injustice done to him, not his so called well-wisher Sona. lol

Edited by Sweet-Violet - 04 January 2011 at 1:51pm

Araam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index