No Credibility???

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OH for heavan's sake!!!!! I cannot believe how they're making it look like this all Suhana's fault.
B
M was ashamed when her KK called to inform them that Suhana is at his house!!! HELLO weren't you ashamed to bringing a girl in between them in the 1st place? Didn't your husband leave you for the same reason? This is all Dadaji and BM's doing and look who gets blamed!!!! SICK!!! Suhana's father himself was saying that its his daughter's fault. Oh dear oh dear......the poor girl has no one who is willing to give her a even 1 ounce of credibility. How sick is that. If I was in that situation and my father told my in laws this is all my fault, I'd be so mad and deeply hurt to know that my father thinks of me like that!!! Poor girl.

They're concerned for Sonali who willingly and knowing put herself up for this!! So why are they feeling guilty for the slap she got??? If it was me I would have given her a few more....at the end of the day it is she who agreed to implement this plan and she crossed her limits too many times.

Ishaan and Suhana were both getting and along fine and sooner or later they would've recognised their feelings. All this is just making Suhana look like an airheaded person (according to the writing) which she is not!!! I just cannot believe they would show the protagonost of the show to have no ceredibility.....

Only nice thing was today we got a glimpse of our old Suhana back. She was her classis self when she spoke about Basanti, even though it was a short scene. That was a refief!!! They are very lucky that they have Ragini playing Suhana...if it wasn't for her I would've stopped watching this circus long ago!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree about the circus  part, I only watch it for Ragini and only for her.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Gosh....when will this torture track end...i have totally stopped watching SGP........its far better to watch JDJ n Ragz...than watch SGP n increase my BP....!!

Please GOD..... end this TRACK NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW😭
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree wid u completely....kabhi na kabhi tu use ehsaas hona hi tha y did they bring Sonali?
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I agree about the circus  part, I only watch it for Ragini and only for her.

I know me too. I am a huge fan of Ragini since Radha Ki Betiyan. Its such a shame how a beautiful, down to earth, the most normal and relatable programme gets to this stage where what they are showing is condradicting everything they conveyed at the beginning. 😕
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I stopped watching today after reading all ur comments very angry.....they r all pathetic. Who writes this kind of story? 
I'll watch it after Sonali leaves.
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

I stopped watching today after reading all ur comments very angry.....they r all pathetic. Who writes this kind of story? 

I'll watch it after Sonali leaves.

I know I feel the same. How can they have no remorse what they've caused to both Suhana and Ishaan. Ishaan at least has people who will still think he's Mahaan even after this pathetic behaviour with Sonali but poor Suhana....not 1 person sees how wrongly she's been treated in all this?? She thought of BM as her own mother and look at how they've shown a mother to betray her own daughter...stabbed her at the back. SICK...I'm sorry but which ever angle I have looked at this plan from...to me its still wrong..there are plenty of other dignified ways to accomplish their goal (which is what we all want)

I am a aware of their intentions but that doesn't make it okay to do such a thing for so long!!! The elders of this show have shown to be shameless and the rest of them are blind!!! Its disgraceful to convey that to the public........I'm sorry I am going on and on ...but its only because I absolutely loved the show and never expected this from it.😭😭😭

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ mjtruelegend :
     I know. Only thing i can tell at this point stop watching like me. U r better not watch tomorrow it gonna turn ugly for Suhana for next 2-3 days. They made her look so pathetic i couldn't bare to ... . They made her sound so ...... Just let it go. I was so upset i went out for walk and going to stay away for my loved character. I'm her fan and they r the looser. What they have done to this character.  Dadaji , BM ,  Sonali they were talking abt her as if she was the problem , I hate Ishaan too at this moment. Where is her husband when she needs him , when everyone is bashing her, trashing? Idiots.... Dadaji was , BM were happy actually happy abt Thapapad and Bechari Sona What was that?
     Stay away guys if u don't want to be upset .....😔
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

@ mjtruelegend :

I know. Only thing i can tell at this point stop watching like me. U r better not watch tomorrow it gonna turn ugly for Suhana for next 2-3 days. They made her look so pathetic i couldn't bare to ... . They made her sound so ...... Just let it go. I was so upset i went out for walk and going to stay away for my loved character. I'm her fan and they r the looser. What they have done to this character.  Dadaji , BM ,  Sonali they were talking abt her as if she was the problem , I hate Ishaan too at this moment. Where is her husband when she needs him , when everyone is bashing her, trashing? Idiots.... Dadaji was , BM were happy actually happy abt Thapapad and Bechari Sona What was that?
     Stay away guys if u don't want to be upset .....😔

I know how you feel and yes thats good advice thankyou....I think all I will do until this is all sorted out is read the updates on this forum. I will avoid watching them. The only thing is here in the UK, they will air these episodes next week as we are week behind from India and my whole family watches it and I can't avoid it unless I'm out of the house!! OH GOD THIS TORTURE!!!!
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

OH for heavan's sake!!!!! I cannot believe how they're making it look like this all Suhana's fault.
B
M was ashamed when her KK called to inform them that Suhana is at his house!!! HELLO weren't you ashamed to bringing a girl in between them in the 1st place? Didn't your husband leave you for the same reason? This is all Dadaji and BM's doing and look who gets blamed!!!! SICK!!! Suhana's father himself was saying that its his daughter's fault. Oh dear oh dear......the poor girl has no one who is willing to give her a even 1 ounce of credibility. How sick is that. If I was in that situation and my father told my in laws this is all my fault, I'd be so mad and deeply hurt to know that my father thinks of me like that!!! Poor girl.

They're concerned for Sonali who willingly and knowing put herself up for this!! So why are they feeling guilty for the slap she got??? If it was me I would have given her a few more....at the end of the day it is she who agreed to implement this plan and she crossed her limits too many times.

Ishaan and Suhana were both getting and along fine and sooner or later they would've recognised their feelings. All this is just making Suhana look like an airheaded person (according to the writing) which she is not!!! I just cannot believe they would show the protagonost of the show to have no ceredibility.....

Only nice thing was today we got a glimpse of our old Suhana back. She was her classis self when she spoke about Basanti, even though it was a short scene. That was a refief!!! They are very lucky that they have Ragini playing Suhana...if it wasn't for her I would've stopped watching this circus long ago!

Good post.. MMMMMUUUAAAAHHHH... AAAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!  Everything you wrote is so true...

How can KK be that way??? What kinda father would not be worried when his daughter is saying his SIL is in love w/Sona dame and she doesn't like it and begging you repeatedly to go and talk some sense into her husband in the middle of the night? SHAME ON KK he doesn't deserve to be a father... MAN... I am angry...😡😡😡😡😡