Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

FYI - Prize money (Page 5)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

Originally posted by monar

lol no I am female, and equally tired of chooww chweet, my pinto is better than yours and hawtness stuff...

diversity in Southern Asia can't be compared with any other part of world, India is 3rd world country but
if u consider finance our GDP is better than Australia, but then we have kids staying in worse condition then kids in Somalia Confused this is why I said its kind of contextual!

Ahem..Ahem.. Somalia.. now thats comparison of some sort...

I think the social divide in india is just too high... Rich are very rich and poor are really very poor... But the situation is changing.. particularly with Micro-Finance institutions and Givernment is also doing their bit :

1. pulse -polio campaign

2. Sarva-siksha abhiyan

3. Swastyaha Bima yojna ( health insurance)..

And with the groW*H in GDP.. money is also trickling down to the bottom of pyramid.. so there is still no miraculous change.. but still lot better than somalia i guess :) :)...

And when comparing with Australia.. i think GDP per capita is far good a measure.. as population of australia is a minor fraction of indian population.

hmm again the comparison I made is to the either extremes and I still stick that there are kids who are living life in slum in extreme conditions and are equally malnutrition as any kid in Somalia
forget about 70K for a family, lets talk about Rs. 6K/month i.e. Rs 200/day (atleast 2 years back) was sufficient to feed rice to the whole village in Orissa  for a day, that indeed  r not numbers I made but shared by an NGO.

about micro economy, I agree that works rather our wealth distribution is far better than US, where 98% of wealth is shared between 1% of population. but still we need something as powerful as ITC moment.

leave all this aside I never doubt the potential we have as an economy and as a country, my only point is when it comes to india there is no generic statement! apart from Hum sab bhartiya hain Approve

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
frankly guys what ever I am not much of a congress fan but the irony is they are the only one Ouch they are most corrupt people sitting in the heart of the country to suck the blood of citizens..
2G, Adarsh, Common Wealth (its big shame), Food, housing..

Regarding Bangadesh - yes thats one of the biggest event of last century existence of the country as well building a country, and one of the apt example come micro economy is Grameen Bank!

and lastly I agree, we shouldn't be compared with Korea and Japan, the economy the structure, the demography and everything is way to different.

@TM - sorry yaar I think we ruined ur topic on BHPH.. and as I watch it once in a while so can't comment much..
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

Btw.. i dont think shravan has a bank account to encash the Demand draft..

If the CVs are wise enough to show the Tax part.. lets see what they do on this..
Coming back to BHPH - CVs didnt do much on this ground.

Shravan must have encashed it in the Bhallloo Bank LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index