FYI - Prize money (Page 2)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

And believe me.. 70K is not a good sum to even pass a month.. let alone a lyf.. when you have to sustain a family...

I certainly don't agree to this.. its too relative to conclude..

Let us do some mathematics ....

House rent in a Metro ( For a 2BHK) : Rs 10K Ball-Park Figure

Vehicle Expenses ( Assuming one car ) : 2000k-3000k

Household Expenses : Between 10k-15k ( Including your fooding , electricity bil etc)

If taken a housing loan or education loan : 10-15 K ( EMI) : Too be conservative

Enetertainment / Going Out : Rs 1000-Rs 2000.

Then you want to invest in some schemes for tax planning and savings: Lets Say 5-10K

So you would be left for about 20 K a month...

i am not saying ki people will not survive.. everybody has theor won lifestyle

but people shpuld not be cntend with this... with the inflation rates in india...

we should always strive for more.. coz now tha talent is attracting serious money out here...

I am not intended to prove you wrong I just don't agree, i mentioned its relative, and in india this relativity have several dimensions and magnitudes, certainly in the context of Rich "elite class"  70K  might be an hr expense.

regarding mathematics - dude I suck in financial accounting so can't comment much, but I still disagree..

btw, I think people should feel content and keep striving for better..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ktmsmaris08

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Great discussion
!!

Love this .

Got tired reading cho chweet and cho cute type od posts . This is certianly refreshing

Monar - are you a male ?

Ofcourse family expense is always relative. You will families in India who manage with a petty 7000 and those who spend even 700,000 a month.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Great discussion
!!

Love this .

Got tired reading cho chweet and cho cute type od posts . This is certianly refreshing

Monar - are you a male ?

Ofcourse family expense is always relative. You will families in India who manage with a petty 7000 and those who spend even 700,000 a month.

lol no I am female, and equally tired of chooww chweet, my pinto is better than yours and hawtness stuff...

diversity in Southern Asia can't be compared with any other part of world, India is 3rd world country but
if u consider finance our GDP is better than Australia, but then we have kids staying in worse condition then kids in Somalia Confused this is why I said its kind of contextual!

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Rahul(lord aragon), monar ..... i completely agree with u....

in middle class  India its easy to live on 700000 provided u invest proply and urs is anuclear family..
even then  u need to wrk ur daily bread..

For a guy like shravan  70000 is a pittance... but if hes serious abt his wrk then this amt can b used as seed capital to start a very small business or a   panshopLOL
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Maris you have added  an extra zero in the middle class income . You have made it 7 lakh.
Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Rahul(lord aragon), monar ..... i completely agree with u....

in middle class  India its easy to live on 700000 provided u invest proply and urs is anuclear family..
even then  u need to wrk ur daily bread..

For a guy like shravan  70000 is a pittance... but if hes serious abt his wrk then this amt can b used as seed capital to start a very small business or a   panshopLOL

Exactlty maris08(your name please )...

I also think of it as a seed capital.. which should be invested in some sort of venture..

I also think, although CVs butchered shravan in an interview.. he must be qualified enough to take some sort of job.. because in beginning a new venture is a risky proposition.. and a job will enable him to sustain his family.. once sufficient corpus is there you can go for a venture.

Well.. the way we have bashed pratap was something, but really i want to see fathers like this... by having born in a rich family should not eb an excuse to evade hard work..

My mom used to say me a line, i want to share :

" either enjoy now.. and then struggle later... or struggle now.. and enjoy rest of your life"
Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by sunaina02

Great discussion
!!

Love this .

Monar - are you a male ?

lol no I am female, and equally tired of chooww chweet, my pinto is better than yours and hawtness stuff...

diversity in Southern Asia can't be compared with any other part of world, India is 3rd world country but
if u consider finance our GDP is better than Australia, but then we have kids staying in worse condition then kids in Somalia Confused this is why I said its kind of contextual!

Ahem..Ahem.. Somalia.. now thats comparison of some sort...

I think the social divide in india is just too high... Rich are very rich and poor are really very poor... But the situation is changing.. particularly with Micro-Finance institutions and Givernment is also doing their bit :

1. pulse -polio campaign

2. Sarva-siksha abhiyan

3. Swastyaha Bima yojna ( health insurance)..

And with the groW*H in GDP.. money is also trickling down to the bottom of pyramid.. so there is still no miraculous change.. but still lot better than somalia i guess :) :)...

And when comparing with Australia.. i think GDP per capita is far good a measure.. as population of australia is a minor fraction of indian population.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@ su    sorry typing error

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index