Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

04/01/11 W/U-Murli rejects Bharati

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygMC4821sarahjcsc19nirleppannu***Anu***desi-galhp18Rae24kalika_29naj7anna44xTimaxshalini01niveditha

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update and yes i do agree with you, there is so much potential but CVs are messing up.
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update today & yesterday - been a bit busy to comment!

Aww poor Bharti - I knew it - at least she had the courage to show her love to Murli, now there is nothing more she can do

She can only get stronger from this, show him that she can be stronger - I really do hope the cv's give her something else to do then just crying - Murli can't seem to see the 'real' her yet and because of that he cannot just fall in love

Neelam is being too silly - yes she was trying to help but you can't just expect them to sleep together especially when it's clear as day that he's just not ready and don't think he ever will be until the situation changes and goodness me what is that actually going to happen???? it's getting soo dragged i just want to fast forward but...

Today's epi was cute and emotional - you could see Bharti trying so hard and Murli didn't go off on one more than you thought he would have - so maybe there's something slightly there? it just needs to grow...slowly...

Don't get me started on the whole Prakash thing - ARGHHHH honestly how can Bhansilal be so dumb - if that was my daughter prospective in laws I would have told them to get LOST! Veena could doo soooo much better - where are they supposed to get 40lakh from???

Anyway let see what tomorrow brings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83naj7

muksha1984 Newbie
muksha1984
muksha1984

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
aww poor Bharti! I hope something really good happens soon. Murli does not deserve Bharti- he is an idiot! Wouldn't it be great if Bharti and Murli divorce and Bharti finds the man of her dreams and then Murli realises what he lost!
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

I do want him to realise he could lose her - to shake him up a bit - so if she does something mahan mayb but right now all he'll think is thank goodness no more crying!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83

Amrita_18 Senior Member
Amrita_18
Amrita_18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update
hp18 Senior Member
hp18
hp18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Poor Bharti. Its takes a lot of courage to do what Bharti did. Murli doesn't deserve her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index