Which question you want Bigg Boss to answer ?

Poll

Why is BB4 scripted?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rarewatcher thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, guys I am so done with BB4 esp., after knowing how badly it is scripted.
But if I get  chance to meet BB then I would definitely want to ask him "Why he was so partial to some of the BB4 contestants"๐Ÿ˜ก
What would be your question?

Edited:Sorry I guess the poll question is showing wrong up there .It is not letting me edit it!
It should have been, "What is your question for Bigg Boss?"

Edited by Rarewatcher - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
On what basis have you picked BB4 winner?๐Ÿ˜ณ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good questions..

Mine is - Why dont they show us where Dolly got back by getting max votes ? ๐Ÿ˜† And also.. Where she got more votes than Sameer ? ๐Ÿ˜†
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Good questions..

Mine is - Why dont they show us where Dolly got back by getting max votes ? ๐Ÿ˜† And also.. Where she got more votes than Sameer ? ๐Ÿ˜†

kyun tujhe uncle sam ki janeki khushi nahi hain,main to bohotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt khush hu,abh koyi bhi jeete ki farak painda,maine to kaha tha aayshmit jeetega,par uncle sam final me nahi hain yippeeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅณ
Rarewatcher thumbnail

Good questions..

That's a great one, but I guess BB will hide than answer then!๐Ÿ˜†
Rarewatcher thumbnail
It not about favorites anymore for me , it is about being fair!!๐Ÿ˜•
Is tarah jeetke koi kusha ho sakta hai kya?
The game itself is unfair.
What if Shwetha and Samir were equal competitors, it would have been just and fun to watch them fight to the top.
Comeon, you don't push other contestants down to push the winner to the top.This makes the game so uninteresting!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pinky no1

kyun tujhe uncle sam ki janeki khushi nahi hain,main to bohotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt khush hu,abh koyi bhi jeete ki farak painda,maine to kaha tha aayshmit jeetega,par uncle sam final me nahi hain yippeeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅณ

Pinky rani๐Ÿ˜† I know that right๐Ÿ˜†

But like Shweta said, I wanted to see her beating Ashmit n Sam.. By saying that, she actually meant she wanted to see these two in the finale๐Ÿ˜ณ Fun toh hota.. bt NO ๐Ÿ˜ก I prefer anyone over Dolly ๐Ÿคข
Rarewatcher thumbnail

Pinky rani๐Ÿ˜† I know that right๐Ÿ˜†

But like Shweta said, I wanted to see her beating Ashmit n Sam.. By saying that, she actually meant she wanted to see these two in the finale๐Ÿ˜ณ Fun toh hota.. bt NO ๐Ÿ˜ก I prefer anyone over Dolly ๐Ÿคข

Shwetha has what it takes, and it would have been fair if it had happened this way!
Edited by Rarewatcher - 13 years ago
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do you think you are successful in fooling the audiences?

Purehearts thumbnail
Nice questions๐Ÿ‘.
Keep this voting going on..maybe one of us will get lucky to ask BB when we meet in Mr.India style!
Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago