Dolly is the only reason we watch Big boss

DhobiGhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
People have lotta shit to talk abt dolly's first days in the house.But fact is that Dolly has been a major reason why Big boss season 4 has got whatever little importance.

Ive seen so many days when people call the show boring if not for Dolly entertainmnt.
I knw many cant admit because they hav other fan following who mayb basically gud...but pathetically boring.

Even this last week in the house would have been untolerable if not for dolly.Noone else has anything to offer.

Shweta will win due to the big fanbase and also for the name she has before big boss.

But Dolly bindra is the True winner of this Season !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amardeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely correct. She single handedly turned the trps in favor of the show and channel. Real winner is Dolly Bindra.............Go Dolly Go...................
No one can deny the fact that BB4 will be remembered only because of Dolly Bindra..........
Others are going to be forgotten.
Anusree2010 thumbnail
Wh all come under "we" ? Just asking...
toymachine thumbnail
Sorry I didnt watch Big boss because of Dolly. I think Dolly is comparable to Rakhi Sawant. She's is just a pain to watch. I find her most irritating person on the show after Veena. She wanted to fight and abuse with or without reason only to gain some publicity. She is following the theory of "Badnaam huwa toh kya naam toh huwa". 

I wouldn't say she is the only reason but she definitely is way entertaining than others :)

Bigg boss got a daaku, chor , wrestler and TV soap actresses on the show thinking there will be hell lot of drama ........all turned out to be a big disappointment ......👎🏼

TRP's went down ...and then there came dolly bindra ...ray of hope ...for TRPs 😎  Dolly has helped channel earn crores of rupees

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: toymachine

Sorry I didnt watch Big boss because of Dolly. I think Dolly is comparable to Rakhi Sawant. She's is just a pain to watch. I find her most irritating person on the show after Veena. She wanted to fight and abuse with or without reason only to gain some publicity. She is following the theory of "Badnaam huwa toh kya naam toh huwa". 

I agree with u. Dolly is so irritating, don't like her at all. All she looks is for a reason to start on someone, mainly Shweta. I doubt the Indian public would want to watch an irritating woman shouting all the time. Still can't believe she's in the final.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love my gholooo but Dolly being mean to Khaliji is beginning to irk me a tad.............she was sweet in gholoo mode today when asking for the scarf...............but the silly woman chose the wrong organ grinder.............
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah all these days when Khali was listening to her she was alright with him. When Khali has realised her games and moved away from her she's turned on him. Now saying he's negative energy. What was wrong with just asking the guy nicely for her scarf back and people find her entertaining.
nirajp123 thumbnail
She is much more interesting in real life. Please see news posted on timesofindia

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/celebs/The-ugly-truth-of-Dolly-Bindra/videoshow/7214895.cms

Wouldn't you say that it is too much ?