Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninspirit thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Ranuja for today's'Update!!!

Charu looked like Lav mom's  Secretary or Personal Assistant in that outfit and the way she spoke...so funny...i felt like slapping her! also that transition glass is romba important to irritate viewers even more😑

As Theiva Akka said, Charu's track wont end that soon, But i feel TA might find out her intention soon. Unless as you said Theiva, every single thing Charu plans will end up on GW's head and add on more hatred towards her. I am scared too as you said, when every single plan fails, charu might try to get rid of thulasi permanently by sending a killer! she is capable of doing anything for TA. but i am sure Charu's track will be an unending Saga in thendral for at least several more months.

Uhh that last scene from promo, i guess something might happened while he went to his house so he might warned thulasi not to trust his mom's good looking act, as usual she probably denied him and told she accepted her as DIL so he got mad! thulasi is like a puppet who dance to what ever people say and doesnt listen when someone says the true. this girl will not learn from her past experience which irritates me more, so she will learn after going to wedding or after dragging TA to live with his mom.

Edited by Ninspirit - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Girls...hold your horses...indhe stupid Thuls/TA's  brains will start functioning once they see everyone in GW's kudumbam using the same coloured saree for Lav's wedding - including Charu who has no direct connection with TA's family at all. πŸ˜‰

Thuls being given a different coloured saree will make her realise that she is still an outcast as far as GW is concerned. But the big question is what role Charu is playing and how come she is given the same coloured saree as the rest when it should have been her (Thuls) to use it.😊

Yes I agree that there is a big possibility that Lav would be tortured if Charu fails to get her so called "lover" TA. Perhaps that is the time TA's mum would realise what a dangerous girl Charu is and that she is actually sick in her mind too. Until it hits her daughter Lavanya directly ...GW would never realise or accept Charulatha's shortcomings...!!πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhaghi

Thank you for the nice update Ranuja,
Subject title was really nice...!!!πŸ˜†

I was also angry and irritated when Anand thought about calling Kuttima..!! 😑 That name is made specially only for Thulasi..πŸ˜› And believe it or not where ever i hear Kuttima i just get reminded about Thulasi..πŸ˜‰ The way TA calls Thulasi as Kuttima - Abba Chance e illa Super .πŸ‘

T&T romantic romance school scene was really cute and nice to see😳!!
Thulasi -  I think Thulasi's reaction when Lav mom invited T&T to the marriage was like expected because reunion of TA's family with them is what Thulasi expected.!! πŸ˜•

Deepa's scene was nice..!! Prabha's acting was nice..!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
So tomorrow we get to see Shyamala's face at last..(Don't know yet..!!) Lets see..! ❓

Yes bhaghi me too whenever somebody say kuttima i get reminded of our tamil only..πŸ˜† its so sweet name..😊

and this 😑charu was thinking she is rombha clever so only she wore tat specs like "soda buddi" and she was like bodyguard to tat GW...😑😑

we have to wait patientlyπŸ₯± to see the end of tat mental charu character!!! as u all said till nitish and lavanya wedding!!! and even after they get married she can continue her torture....😑😑

Sue Nair thumbnail

In all the serials we see I noticed that problems always lies with the women folks - they are the trouble makers as well as the suckers too....😑

Shows are monopolised by the women adhan pola..!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

In all the serials we see I noticed that problems always lies with the women folks - they are the trouble makers as well as the suckers too....😑

Shows are monopolised by the women adhan pola..!!

yes sue bhi u are right.. the serials are women dominated so only women watch it and thus they show it as more women only creating problems so tat all the women can take it as themselves..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the wonderful update. - Title was superb! πŸ‘

Watched it y'day night as I really wanted to see Anand getting a 'Uthai' from AP.  πŸ‘

GW and Charu's sweet talk & poli act... to trouble Thulsi... chechee... Ennannu solrathu. So cheap & disgusting. 😑 πŸ˜‘

Enakku onnu puriyalai, Athu enna solli vacha mathiri Ella Tamil Serial-yum there are always few Jenmanggal (esp. Ladies like Sue Akka mentioned) who plans to destroy other girl (usually the heroine of the story)....   KadavuLe... Thendral-avathu, intha trademark-la illama irunthathe-nnu santhoshappatta....  itho it had started here too......  Aiyooooooooooo...... Enna solrathu?!!!  😲😲  Mr. Kumaran , you too?!!!!  😑😑

----------
btw, Is Srividhya (Charu) pregnant in real life?! πŸ˜‰  Enakku oru few weeks-ave intha santhegam!  (lately her outfits and her posture makes me believe that she is...)  Any ideas friends?!

Edited by supree - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: supree

----------
btw, Is Srividhya (Charu) pregnant in real life?! πŸ˜‰  Enakku oru few weeks-ave intha santhegam!  (lately her outfits and her posture makes me believe that she is...)  Any ideas friends?!

what????😲 srividya (charu) pregnant huh??? first of all is she married?? who is her hubby?? πŸ˜†