Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Tues.Jan 4th Update: SMM fools Thuls (Page 3)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update Ranuja,
Subject title was really nice...!!!LOL

I was also angry and irritated when Anand thought about calling Kuttima..!! Angry That name is made specially only for Thulasi..Tongue And believe it or not where ever i hear Kuttima i just get reminded about Thulasi..Wink The way TA calls Thulasi as Kuttima - Abba Chance e illa Super .Clap

T&T romantic romance school scene was really cute and nice to seeEmbarrassed!!
Thulasi -  I think Thulasi's reaction when Lav mom invited T&T to the marriage was like expected because reunion of TA's family with them is what Thulasi expected.!! Confused

Deepa's scene was nice..!! Prabha's acting was nice..!! Thumbs Up
So tomorrow we get to see Shyamala's face at last..(Don't know yet..!!) Lets see..! Question

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieShemmoSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ranuja for the update!

As Ranu said i too think when Anand's problem get an interlink with T/TA (i think in the mean time Ganja problem will also create a same interlink), Charu's tortures will come to an end. From seeing past Mr.K reopens new mess up after closing one. He made the story to move in T/TA marriage after making Vel to stay in ICU. then after closing Vel's chapter fully he opened Charu's.  But showing A/S almost every day is just too irritating and taking too much time, they are showing A/S on every single episodes starting from last week, almost 10-11 epi straight while the main leads got 2-3 scenes per week or less.

I think TA is going to act as he is mad towards thulasi to find out about his mom's real motive maybe at wedding hall too. This director is brilliant in giving those kinds of twists & reveal at the end after seeing all tortures.

oh one more thing, this lady got big mouth, she cusses everything out when she get mad so she might say Charu still loves TA and that's why she did that in front of everyone @ wedding hall LOL, who knows she might ask TA to tie thali to charu at wedding hall too, these 2 are too low. Someone should ask her if she is a mom or broker if something like this happens.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 04 January 2011 at 3:25pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRanu.TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

As Ranu said i too think when Anand's problem get an interlink with T/TA (i think in the mean time Ganja problem will also create a same interlink), Charu's tortures will come to an end. From seeing past Mr.K reopens new mess up after closing one. He made the story to move in T/TA marriage after making vel to stay in ICU. then after closing Vel's chapter fully he opened Charu's.  But showing A/S almost every day is just too irritating and taking too much time, they are showing A/S on every single episodes starting from last week, almost 10-11 epi straight while the main leads got 2-3 scenes per week or less.

I am afraid Charu's track won't come to an end that soon with wedding of NL. Charu would never give up, she won't stop planning of getting TA until she is dead or forcefully admitted in mental hospital through her family. Don't think Charu's true colour will come out in the wedding hall, but GW's, guess noone will come to know that GW is under the control of psycho. Until GW herself changes into a good one, noone would know Charu's intention. As we all know, she won't succeed with her Athai's help, i am really scared she is gonna harm Thulasi. Charu's track can't be finished that quickly as further story involving Lavanya would start there, who knows she even could torture Lavanya if she can not get TA. I feel if only Thulasi's mother comes to the story her track will come to an end. This team always needs a strong evil woman who would be planning something against Thulasi, as Padma can't do much now to hurt Thulasi and if Charu too is gone, who else would do that?!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritautumnsconcertoRanu.Ruby-86TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleSue NairNixkieKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

serials2010 Senior Member
serials2010
serials2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks Ranjua for the update!  Like Theiva said Charu's track will not come to an end so soon - Charu is an opportunist - she is now hooked up with GW because she knows that GW dislikes Thuls and as such she can use that hatred to her advantage to get TA.  She will not hesitate to throw GW aside when her expiry date comes....

This Anand and Bujimma track will play a larger picture in the serial as a few of you have already said - This will lead to more problems for T&T for sure....  But serial heroineke indha buildup kudukala - why so much for this Shyamala character theriyale!!

Poor Thuls - avalodu vazhkaikku avale nerupa ethikollarale!!  Believing GW is akin to committing hara-kiri.  TA is one person who usually forgives and forgets - if he has not forgiven his own mother then that itself should get Thuls instincts screaming!!  Indha ammavoda sahavasam vendam ma Thuls unnai nee kaapathiko!!

Edited by serials2010 - 04 January 2011 at 6:56pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritTheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Ninspirit Newbie
Ninspirit
Ninspirit

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ranuja for today's'Update!!!

Charu looked like Lav mom's  Secretary or Personal Assistant in that outfit and the way she spoke...so funny...i felt like slapping her! also that transition glass is romba important to irritate viewers even moreAngry

As Theiva Akka said, Charu's track wont end that soon, But i feel TA might find out her intention soon. Unless as you said Theiva, every single thing Charu plans will end up on GW's head and add on more hatred towards her. I am scared too as you said, when every single plan fails, charu might try to get rid of thulasi permanently by sending a killer! she is capable of doing anything for TA. but i am sure Charu's track will be an unending Saga in thendral for at least several more months.

Uhh that last scene from promo, i guess something might happened while he went to his house so he might warned thulasi not to trust his mom's good looking act, as usual she probably denied him and told she accepted her as DIL so he got mad! thulasi is like a puppet who dance to what ever people say and doesnt listen when someone says the true. this girl will not learn from her past experience which irritates me more, so she will learn after going to wedding or after dragging TA to live with his mom.

Edited by Ninspirit - 04 January 2011 at 9:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Girls...hold your horses...indhe stupid Thuls/TA's  brains will start functioning once they see everyone in GW's kudumbam using the same coloured saree for Lav's wedding - including Charu who has no direct connection with TA's family at all. Wink

Thuls being given a different coloured saree will make her realise that she is still an outcast as far as GW is concerned. But the big question is what role Charu is playing and how come she is given the same coloured saree as the rest when it should have been her (Thuls) to use it.Smile

Yes I agree that there is a big possibility that Lav would be tortured if Charu fails to get her so called "lover" TA. Perhaps that is the time TA's mum would realise what a dangerous girl Charu is and that she is actually sick in her mind too. Until it hits her daughter Lavanya directly ...GW would never realise or accept Charulatha's shortcomings...!!Silly

Edited by Sue Nair - 05 January 2011 at 12:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaghi

Thank you for the nice update Ranuja,
Subject title was really nice...!!!LOL

I was also angry and irritated when Anand thought about calling Kuttima..!! Angry That name is made specially only for Thulasi..Tongue And believe it or not where ever i hear Kuttima i just get reminded about Thulasi..Wink The way TA calls Thulasi as Kuttima - Abba Chance e illa Super .Clap

T&T romantic romance school scene was really cute and nice to seeEmbarrassed!!
Thulasi -  I think Thulasi's reaction when Lav mom invited T&T to the marriage was like expected because reunion of TA's family with them is what Thulasi expected.!! Confused

Deepa's scene was nice..!! Prabha's acting was nice..!! Thumbs Up
So tomorrow we get to see Shyamala's face at last..(Don't know yet..!!) Lets see..! Question

Yes bhaghi me too whenever somebody say kuttima i get reminded of our tamil only..LOL its so sweet name..Smile

and this Angrycharu was thinking she is rombha clever so only she wore tat specs like "soda buddi" and she was like bodyguard to tat GW...AngryAngry

we have to wait patientlySleepy to see the end of tat mental charu character!!! as u all said till nitish and lavanya wedding!!! and even after they get married she can continue her torture....AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKowsi

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

In all the serials we see I noticed that problems always lies with the women folks - they are the trouble makers as well as the suckers too....Angry

Shows are monopolised by the women adhan pola..!!Dancing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.TheivasupreeTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top