Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Tues.Jan 4th Update: SMM fools Thuls (Page 2)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Yes pearl u are right... who is this half loose Anand Bujjipa to say Tamil a fool to call kuttima...Angry  he is only looking like a fool when he talks in phone  loose talks with tat Bujjima!!Thumbs Down

finally Anand is gonna get fooled by the rowdy family after he knows all the truth of his new Bujjima!!

Semma aappu is waiting for  our Bujipa!!!
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanPearl.Kowsi

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

thulasi is that innocent that she told the history of how she managed to send TA....kadavule who asked her all these  details.....when that was more to irritate them.....she added that he would listen to her at the first stroke......romba mukkiyam.......AngryAngryAngry

@ Shubba: I really liked what Thulasi told them. Good they got nice stomach burning and really got irritated.LOLLOL 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Ranuja!Smile

How can Anand call Tamizh loosu, boy, your the loosu one. You wont get Shyamala that easily so dont get too happy. Tongue And nice name for your girlfriend! Well done! LOL

Awww, Tamizh and Thulasi scene was awesome even if it was short it was really cute. Haha, dont worry Thulasi, as Shammu said your hubby will teach you how to romance. LOL Ahhh just miss, one second Tamizh could have seen GW and pyscho.

No words about part 2 ! Just felt like giving 100 slaps to both the GW and pyscho. AngryAngryAngry Styleikku oru kannadi vere..thoo Angry Feel sorry for our Thulasi! Poor her, going to get shouted by Tamizh tomorrowCry But there's nothing in what Tamizh is saying, he is absolutely right. 

I think Prabhakar has started to care alot for Deepa's family especially her dad which is good. Big smile
Please director, show the girl's face tomorrow at least! She is not a drama queen then why too much build up? Pinch

Edited by janani123 - 04 January 2011 at 11:58am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritautumnsconcertoRanu.Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Thanks Ranu for the update. I can understand how irritated you must have been to write an update about Charu and Lav Moms part in todays episode. Appreciate your patience.

I hated the sight of Charu and Lav Mom, especially Charu with that glasses(Horrible!). 
Poor Tulasi..ippave ippadina..dunno what this psycho Charu and Lav Mom going to do to Tulasi in Lavanyas Marriage.....

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Ruby-86Ranu.TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Anand romance thanga mudhilay!!!  Omg...he thinks he can call his girl kuttima??  Never!!!  Only Tamil can call Tulasi Kuttima.  He is the one doing mokkai romance and calls Tamil a loosu...wow.  But I laughed so hard when AP hit him from behind and when his hat fell.  His reaction was so funny!!

The little TT scene was really nice.  As usual, they look dashing together.  Though short, it showed how much they love each other.  Tamil just missed his mom and Charu act of the day.  Poor Tulasi she was shocked to see them at first.  By the way Tulasi looked so pretty in her blue outfit!!!!!!  She looked so cute.  And then there was Charu..her outfit was...  No one can match Tulasi and her simplicity.

It was so funny to see Charu and her athai acting like that.  Poor Tulasi believed everything and accepted the saree as well. 

Prabha is getting a good name from Deepa family.  I like his nice helping nature, but after seeing the promo today, I still feel that there is something fishy with him and his family.  I just pity VR. 

So the girl's name is Shymala and she is the pet to the family.  Looks like they will show her tom.  I still don't kow why director giving them the most importance now.  Seeing their faces everyday is annoying and actually she didn't even show her face yet.  Therefore tom, definetly more Anand/Shymala scenes.

Thoughts:
1) Where is Kanagu??  Director completely forgot him after Prabha came.
2) Does Tamil go to work?  How will he support his family?
3) Why is he yelling at Tulasi after she comes from school? 

Prediction:
- Ta will go to his house and maybe talk or argue there.  Maybe Sudha will tell what she thinks and tell about the sarees.
- Then he will come back and Tulasi will tell him everything

I really don't know what to expect tom.  Hopefully they just have a small fight.

Edited by smiles86 - 04 January 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspirittavammRuby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janani123

Thanks for the wonderful update Ranuja!Smile

How can Anand call Tamizh loosu, boy, your the loosu one. You wont get Shyamala that easily so dont get too happy. Tongue And nice name for your girlfriend! Well done! LOL

Please director, show the girl's face tomorrow at least! She is not a drama queen then why too much build up? Pinch

well said janani.. he is one mokkai loverLOLLOL and not like our hero tamil and he thinks tat he is the best lover like romeo of the chennai city..AngryAngry

and yes as if Bujjima is the miss world too much bulid up is not good for serial health!!!LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20lakshyamTTfanKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update with the funny and apt title! I can see how irritated you were with today's episode. 

Total waste episode it was today, except the one minute cute scene of TT. We already know that the director has forgotten the basic story line, but now again the story is going somewhere and even if i feel that they don't show unnecessary scenes, it seems to be draggy now which is irritating. I don't understand why they have to show AS everyday when they are not the leads, instead of that they can come soon to Charu's story and finish her track as it is too annoying. 

Anandh, enjoy your phone calls with her now, because you are going to repent them soon. I am waiting to see that, but like you Noxeous said, i think too that he is gonna turn against TA and Thulasi to complete his mission of taking revenge on TT, because until now, they never showed him regretting anything for that what he has done to TT. I am never going to support that Anandh guy for that what he was wishing to see in hospital. Angry

Super "smart" looking Charu today with her soulmate GW Dead, trying to impress whom, even TA's shadow won't look at her, somehow i felt she had a very egoistic attitute today, like as Thulasi is someone very low Angry, what makes her soo confident of getting TA. And their looks at Thulasi make me soo angry Angry Angry. Hopefully this Thulasi won't ask him to live with her GW-Athai in their house, i really don't want that. Charu would have no restrictions to visit them daily.

For God's sake, Kumaran sir, let TA get back his job or do something else to earn money. I am not able to digest the fact that he being a hero is running his family with someone's help, instead of showing that annoying Anandh's scenes.

NinspiritJanani20autumnsconcertoRanu.Ruby-86TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I think the director's plan is to build up A&S's story to be the next problem for T&T as Charu's problem may be solved by end of N&L's wedding...that's why he's showing so much of bujippa nonsense. Becoz now that we knw that Shyamala's family loves her alot, so big problems are awaiting.

Thuls is not going to give up pushing TA towards his mom because well... she's Thuls. Tongue Even if TA tells her that the saree is meant for avumaanam she wills till wear it, hence the promo scene, I think.

@Theiva, Im just glad Thuls is seen going to college, atleast director didn't forget that much LOL

NinspiritRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoJanani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top