Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

**NEW**AbHiYa- Vm on Doorian Page- 13 (Page 9)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Joined: 02 September 2006
Posts: 13907

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hey guys this is my second PKYEK vm but this time its about Abhay and Maithali and thier unconditional Love
 
 
Hope u all like it..dont foget to comment on YT.
 
HeartMONA

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.brokenmirrorska7eela.moonstruck.Aisha.--Doyel--ragzz..Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome VM, Mona Darling!Hug
I loved the music and the scene merging! And the way you turned the scenes to black and white in places!! Seriously, the VM conveys tons about Abhay's feelings for Maithili! The whole feel of it was just perfect!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Joined: 29 July 2007
Posts: 44696

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
And you made your second one!!Party

The tune was very well chosen for AbhMitz. Loved the tune throughout the mix. The beginning was quite interesting, you used that scene as some mystery and freaky angleSilly I liked the grey coloring on the scenes...it looked really nice...

I loved the bit when Mitz came running down and that music and the end made just me want to watch yesterday's AbhiMitz scene again with Dil IbaadatDay Dreaming

Keep it up MonaClapClapClap Keep making more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Joined: 02 September 2006
Posts: 13907

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Awesome VM, Mona Darling!Hug
I loved the music and the scene merging! And the way you turned the scenes to black and white in places!! Seriously, the VM conveys tons about Abhay's feelings for Maithili! The whole feel of it was just perfect!Thumbs Up
NeethiHugHugHugThank u so much hun, that was my goal of portraing abhay feelings for his long lost love and i m glad that it was clear that you were able to receive it...glad u like the secens and the music, really appreciate ur comments..means alot to me..
 
HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Joined: 02 September 2006
Posts: 13907

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

And you made your second one!!Party

The tune was very well chosen for AbhMitz. Loved the tune throughout the mix. The beginning was quite interesting, you used that scene as some mystery and freaky angleSilly I liked the grey coloring on the scenes...it looked really nice...

I loved the bit when Mitz came running down and that music and the end made just me want to watch yesterday's AbhiMitz scene again with Dil IbaadatDay Dreaming

Keep it up MonaClapClapClap Keep making more!
RamsuHugHugthank u so much for ur wonderful comment, i m so glad u liked the vm....Oh ya that dil ibaadat secen was the best, it was so dreamy and loveable...ya i had to use it lol..thank u once again..Embarrassed
 
HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Joined: 25 July 2010
Posts: 1624

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Monaaa babe u made a second one YAAY <3
Hey its cool the scenes are really suited and the effects were awesome :D
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 12707

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Mona Darlinggg!! awesome job hunn <333 i commented on yt also hehehe <3
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Joined: 02 September 2006
Posts: 13907

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Monaaa babe u made a second one YAAY <3
Hey its cool the scenes are really suited and the effects were awesome :D
mehek HugHug thank u so much for ur lovely comment... i really appreciate it...glad u like the vmBig smile
 
HeartMONA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index