Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

**NEW**AbHiYa- Vm on Doorian Page- 13 (Page 8)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

heyy mona i loved itClap, too good but it was kinda short :P..make moreEmbarrassed

btw i just love this song and i have made a mix  for them on the same song!Wink
hey hun thank u so much for ur comment, really appreciate it..and yes i know it was short and that was because it was my first time using that software so i iddnt wanted to make a bigger one and not come out good lol...but i alredy made another abhiya vm and its rendering right now so hopefully will post that one also here soon and that one is bit longer...really same song???add me in ur YT so that i can view ur vms too??if u can??
HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.three

lovely vm mona...........
thank u so much, glad u like it..

HeartMONA

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Mona Awwwwwww it's beautiful the scene r perfect..colors n everything else is wonderful.. Do make more dear..Hug
nidizHugHugthank u hun for ur lovely comment, glad u like the vm..yes one more is alredy rendering lol..so will post that soon..

HeartMONA

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

hey mona dats GREAT!!HugParty make sure u carry on Clap
thank u so much mehek..glad u like the vm...appreciate ur commentBig smile

HeartMONA

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marausha

i loved it Mona!! its so magical
and the song choice is perfect
and please dont make it your last abhiya vm
wanting to see more<3

Maruu *hug*
maruHugHugHugbeen long since we last talked...and thank u so much for ur lovely comment..and ofcoruse not yaar my second abhyia vm is alredy rendering will upload that soon...hehe

HeartMONA
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

heyy mona i loved itClap, too good but it was kinda short :P..make moreEmbarrassed

hey hun thank u so much for ur comment, really appreciate it..and yes i know it was short and that was because it was my first time using that software so i iddnt wanted to make a bigger one and not come out good lol...but i alredy made another abhiya vm and its rendering right now so hopefully will post that one also here soon and that one is bit longer...really same song???add me in ur YT so that i can view ur vms too??if u can??
HeartMONA

monaHug i will be waiting for your next oneWink 

well i made a topic here about my mixes in  the beginning of the series but then i lost interestLOL so far i made three,  but they are not that good

here is the link of my topic 

you can get hold of my YouTube account too through it  but i dont think i will make more, not any time soon

brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

^^Mona!Hug yeah its been ages..should catch up soon at the lovepalace;)
and no thanks hun..will leave my comment soon at YT
yippyy!!Dancing means more drooling on abhiya LOLEmbarrassed
*hugs*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

HeartMONA

monaHug i will be waiting for your next oneWink 

well i made a topic here about my mixes in  the beginning of the series but then i lost interestLOL so far i made three,  but they are not that good

here is the link of my topic 

you can get hold of my YouTube account too through it  but i dont think i will make more, not any time soon

hey will check out ur vm soon and ya the vm is being uploaded on YT right now so once its one i will put it here and u can watch it...hehe me too i dont think i wil make any more after maybe this one or one more cause than college is starting again so i wont have time..
P.S. thank 4 the link to ur thread will watch the vms soon and will leave ur a comment..
HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index