Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

**NEW**AbHiYa- Vm on Doorian Page- 13 (Page 6)

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah SV...my memory is weakLOL Awww your welcome about the comment...I am glad you got the hang of it. Gosh how did you do it Mona? It must be a PAIN! Btw what was your old VM software?

EEE can't wait for more!Silly

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
ramsha: hahaha ya practice got me the hang of it..i really hope the next one that i m making recently u all will like that one too..i m jut waiitng for todai's torrent so that i can include the secen i want from todais epi..and the old one was power director..that one was good too but SV is better lol..which one u use??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
yami: will surely make more for u all.. =D
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Hey Mona! Awesome VM. Love the choice of song and the Abhiya momenst you chose. Just lovely!Smile

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hey Mona! Awesome VM. Love the choice of song and the Abhiya momenst you chose. Just lovely!Smile
hey hun thank u so much for ur lovely comment, means alot to me...glad u like the vm and my secen selections...
HeartMONA
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

ramsha: hahaha ya practice got me the hang of it..i really hope the next one that i m making recently u all will like that one too..i m jut waiitng for todai's torrent so that i can include the secen i want from todais epi..and the old one was power director..that one was good too but SV is better lol..which one u use??

I can't wait for the next one!! You know today's episode is up in the IF videos but if only you had Realplayer so you could have downloaded it but yeah EHQ ones that come late are still the best!Wink

I have heard of power director...thats cool. SV is better? OMG you are liking it now "thuds" But thats good since you have to make mixes on it HAHA!

I still use Windows Movie Maker but I feel I can do a lot more with it than anyone else might do with itLOL

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
ramsha: ya i saw that but i like to do mine from the torrent soi m wait and wil do it tomo wen they post it lol..and oh i used to use that too but than i moved to PD and than now to SV, ya we make the best vm using any software as long as we know how to use them

-SilentLove-

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Aww!!! Lovely!!! Keep it up!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index