Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

**NEW**AbHiYa- Vm on Doorian Page- 13 (Page 5)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

YAY you finally made a mix!!PartyI am honored to be your inspiration....YAY for me and others also!Party

Ok now coming to the mix....I think you picked a perfect song for AbhiYa...i love this song and its sooo AbhiYa! I loved how you begin the mix....that scene seemed to fit the beginning very well with both of them lonely and sad. I liked how you placed the dance scenesDay Dreaming

The chorus scenes were so nicely put in too and woohoo for having all EHQ videos of all episodes lolz. I download from torrent also but than my movie maker is just dumb and can't handle it sometimes grrr lol!

BUT the VM was SOO SHORT! Ok ok I know its long as mine but yoo thats how long my tune was so I have a excuseLOL 

But make it longer na..the song was just getting better and BAAM it ended but still it was awesome!

You got the hang of the software it seems! Btw what software did you use? 

Keep it up yaar and make more soonnnnnn!
OMG girl u wrote such a big comment idk where to start replying lolLOLLOLwell first of all thank u so much girlie for watching commenting and also liking the vm LOLi m so glad that u like the whole secen and the song mixingBig smileyup i got all the PKYEK episodes so far so my laptop is like packed with all the videos LOLLOL i use SV remember i told u i donwloaded it and was playing around with it and yes finally i got the hang of it lol cause in the begaining it was pissing me off lol...but thank u so much ramsha for such a lovely comment from u i really appreciate it..Big smileand ya i have alredy started one and it is abot to be done too and dont worry this one it longer lol...

HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
hey..very nice VM..lved it..great work...i always wanted someone to make abhiya VM on this song...one humble request...if you have time...can you make the VM on the full song??? pls plssssss 
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
OMG! Keep it up Monu!

That was one fabulous VM, but so tiny Ouch Ah the song sounds great, could you tell me which song is this? is it from some movie?

Simply fabulous, please do make more sweety!
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
BeautifulTongue

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

hey..very nice VM..lved it..great work...i always wanted someone to make abhiya VM on this song...one humble request...if you have time...can you make the VM on the full song??? pls plssssss 
hey hun thank u so much for ur comment and abot making a full vm on this song i will try but cant pormise anythingOuchreally gladu like the vm and i really appreciate ur comment..

HeartMONA

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

OMG! Keep it up Monu!

That was one fabulous VM, but so tiny Ouch Ah the song sounds great, could you tell me which song is this? is it from some movie?

Simply fabulous, please do make more sweety!
yami di thank u so much for ur comment, it means alot to me and the reason why it is so tiny is because i was using a new software and i didnt knew if u all would like the outcome so i made only a tiny one lol...and the song is from the movie lamhaa:
 this one...and i will defi make more infact i alredy have one in progress.Embarrassed

HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

BeautifulTongue
thank u so much hun, glad u like it..
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link hon, yes please do make more Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index