Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

**NEW**AbHiYa- Vm on Doorian Page- 13 (Page 4)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous VM Monz Hug plz make more Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by LanaBurak

Haha i log on utube and saw this vm coming up in my subscrib box..and i was like MONAAAAAAAA made one...ahh Mona i love? the coloring...ahhh it is so beautiful..the vm was beautifuly made..the slow motion..the clips u used...Love this vm..so sad and so beautiful...btw jana wy isn't HD?..love it
lana diHugthank u so  much for watching and commenting on this vm...i really appreciate ur lovely comment...and i m so glad that u liked itBig smileand abot HD well recently i was having some trouble with rendering in VS so finally wen it worked i didnt want to make any changes and just simply rendered it...but i have now learnt from some YT videos how to render in Hd so i will surely do that for my next vm that i have alredy started..cant wait to get ur feed back on that vm...LOL

HeartMONA

can't wait for it hun..if it is a rocking one likt this i'm sure i will love it
btw did u get ure abhiya clips from if videos?
no hun i download whole epi from torrent..so i got all the epi so far lol..ya i hope u all like that one tooBig smile

-Lana

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

Gorgeous VM Monz Hug plz make more Embarrassed
ragini, thank u so much for ur comment...really appreciate it and will definetly make more..Big smile
HeartMONA

ragzz.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

awwwww! i loved itt! it was beautifully madee Hug
nomiHugHugthank u for ur comment glad u like it..
-Hiralious- IF-Rockerz
-Hiralious-
-Hiralious-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CoolAquarius

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON Hug
BEAUTIFUL mix...i liked all the scenes u chose and the songs suits perfectly with the scenes...the flow of each scene was amazing
Loveddddddddd it Clap
Keep making more
and awww u mentioned my name...LY

heeraHuggirl where have u been gone missing these daysOuchOuch??i havent talked to u in so longConfusedConfusedConfusednow coming back to ur comments, i m glad u like the vm, really appreciate ur commentBig smileBig smilewill surely make more infact there is one alredy in progressLOLhopefully i can finish that soonTongueonce again thank for the commentTongue

HeartMONA

I know right...im missing our roflicious convos on msnLOL. Basically I have exams starting from next weekOuch so i have become less active these daysOuch...dont come here often just check my pms and then i logoutOuch..once this torture is over...i will be back lol
and yeah ur welcome hun...cant wait to see the next one.
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

no hun i download whole epi from torrent..so i got all the epi so far lol..ya i hope u all like that one tooBig smile

aww ok..love the quality of the videos

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
YAY you finally made a mix!!PartyI am honored to be your inspiration....YAY for me and others also!Party

Ok now coming to the mix....I think you picked a perfect song for AbhiYa...i love this song and its sooo AbhiYa! I loved how you begin the mix....that scene seemed to fit the beginning very well with both of them lonely and sad. I liked how you placed the dance scenesDay Dreaming

The chorus scenes were so nicely put in too and woohoo for having all EHQ videos of all episodes lolz. I download from torrent also but than my movie maker is just dumb and can't handle it sometimes grrr lol!

BUT the VM was SOO SHORT! Ok ok I know its long as mine but yoo thats how long my tune was so I have a excuseLOL 

But make it longer na..the song was just getting better and BAAM it ended but still it was awesome!

You got the hang of the software it seems! Btw what software did you use? 

Keep it up yaar and make more soonnnnnn!

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON Hug
BEAUTIFUL mix...i liked all the scenes u chose and the songs suits perfectly with the scenes...the flow of each scene was amazing
Loveddddddddd it Clap
Keep making more
and awww u mentioned my name...LY

heeraHuggirl where have u been gone missing these daysOuchOuch??i havent talked to u in so longConfusedConfusedConfusednow coming back to ur comments, i m glad u like the vm, really appreciate ur commentBig smileBig smilewill surely make more infact there is one alredy in progressLOLhopefully i can finish that soonTongueonce again thank for the commentTongue

HeartMONA

I know right...im missing our roflicious convos on msnLOL. Basically I have exams starting from next weekOuch so i have become less active these daysOuch...dont come here often just check my pms and then i logoutOuch..once this torture is over...i will be back lol
and yeah ur welcome hun...cant wait to see the next one.
aww exams sucksOuchwell good luck with ur exams and come back once u r done with them..be a good girl and study hard LOLLOLhaa yup i also miss our msn convosLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index